theory: Anxiety number one mentally killer in the world

Lars

Lars

Softmaxx 👑
I was reading some stuff lately and kinda used my own life experiences to confirm that,

almost everyone here has a sort of Anxiety:

i also had Anxiety but i finally overcame my BDD and Anxiety

Normally i would laugh at you 1 year ago when you sayed to me i had anxienty, but ADHD is a form of constant Axienty because we have too less dopamine,
people with ADHD just want to be funny, they want to get liked, AKA validation, because we think fast we also overanalyse everything and that cause even more Anxienty

Validation = Dopamine and thats what our brain craves so you have constant the though in your head that you need dopamine.

i am way chiller with talking to people now because i noticed when i am with new people i am way more hyperactive, why? because i just had anxienty and my way of fixxing the Anxienty was just to be funny so i get accepted to cure my Anxienty. And i dont need to prove myself to others i am just myself now and if they dont like me than don't hangout with me simple as that

People with a slow working thyroid also can't focus on task, why not? because they always have in their brain that there body isnt working proberly (you dont think that) but your brain knows.

People with a high IQ mostly over think everything and that also cause anxienty thats why people with an high IQ are high inhib

Schizophrenia is having an dopamine overdose on your brain and dopamine cause you to think alot and fast, because of that you get paranoid asfuck and can't sleep,
my mom has schizophrenia but it always get waaaay worse when she doesn't sleep, aka your brain needs to repair himself. and please take your meds when it happends because they help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, isis_Bleach, currylightskin and 7 others
first i always wanted to slay as much as possible but yeah for who am i doing it? to flex how ''cool'' so people accept me more or just to cure my insecurities

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 9801
and blackpill made alot of people here insecure so more Anxienty, you need to socialize more and build your confidence up instead of staying here and having a negative mindset

• +1
Reactions: count copula and Deleted member 9801
nga i need to buy test to be low inhib or imma die a virgin

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Dystopian and Lars
nga i need to buy test to be low inhib or imma die a virgin
first fix it with prober sleep and diet instead of hopping on T without fixxing those

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 8608
first fix it with prober sleep and diet instead of hopping on T without fixxing those
I do it but I can't still talk to women 😎

• +1
Reactions: Lars
xd

• +1
I do it but I can't still talk to women 😎
yeah than you need to build your confidence up, first small talk with other people like when you are in the supermarket you just ask someone where the milk is, if that succeeds you go up you just socialize and build it from there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 8608
yeah than you need to build your confidence up, first small talk with other people like when you are in the supermarket you just ask someone where the milk is, if that succeeds you go up you just socialize and build it from there
Nga I can talk to people for hours jfl, I can't just talk to women and get sex

@Übermogger sex doesnt make you happy in the end been there done that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
chad tales

• +1
Lars I’m mirin your mental ascension bro, you came a long way. You’re on the right path:feelsokman:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
Unironically, the bluepilled advice about "accepting yourself" is legit (unless you're literal aspie ofc), the more comfortable you are in your own shoes the less weird vibes you give off and the less anxious you'll be.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, Danish_Retard, Chadethnic101 and 2 others
@Übermogger sex doesnt make you happy in the end been there done that
Nga I just want to fuck 1 women in my life jfl:lul:

reddit tier

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
Unironically, bluepilled advice about "accepting yourself" is legit (unless you're literal aspie ofc), the more comfortable you are in your own shoes the less weird vibes you give off and the less anxious you'll be.
looks make it easier to accept yourself because if you look better people accept you faster, now because social media ruined everything, it made lookism 1000% worse

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and fjor2096
reddit tier
your comment is looksmaxxing echo chamber tier, i am always helping you guys i also want that you guys are happy

looks make it easier to accept yourself because if you look better people accept you faster, now because social media ruined everything, it made lookism 1000% worse
For sure, there's definitely a correlation between how weird your interests can be (as in socially acceptable) vs. how good looking you are.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Lmao and Lars
first i always wanted to slay as much as possible but yeah for who am i doing it? to flex how ''cool'' so people accept me more or just to cure my insecurities
This man I have urge /challenges to slay Every night for Example
But it ruins my mind as I can't enjoy anything

Just take phenibut tbh

I'd be a fucking god if I was in that state all the time, I make so many good decisions and my anxiety goes away...

Just take phenibut tbh

I'd be a fucking god if I was in that state all the time, I make so many good decisions and my anxiety goes away...
just higher your gaba by diet and you have that state in you only axienty is blocking that

just higher your gaba by diet and you have that state in you only axienty is blocking that
How to increase gaba naturally?