[Theory] Curlyheadjames is not real

this guys life is strange asf. first the weird tiktoks with black guys and now this richard ramirez larp
Also the story about his father and the situation with his mom

@curlyheadjames is the main character Here

Also the story about his father and the situation with his mom

@curlyheadjames is the main character Here
im not the main character of this forum there are others including side supporting characters and the greycels are just background characters ngl
heres a list of the main characters imo
@KING REIDYZ salludon amnesia arvid lars ofc the chads of this forum @AlexBrown84 @Ada Mustang @astatine @Vermilioncore @BrendioEEE there are more but that's mainly just the current ones rn

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
im not the main character of this forum there are others including side supporting characters and the greycels are just background characters ngl
@KING REIDYZ salludon amnesia arvid lars ofc the chads of this forum @AlexBrown84 @Ada Mustang @astatine @Vermilioncore @BrendioEEE there are more but that's mainly just the current ones rn
Exactly

@curlyheadjames @AlexBrown84 and I are the holy trinity of Looksmaxx.org 🤦‍♂️😹🫵

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I was main char. During Sep 2020-Dec 2020 when i used to post banger threads

Then i disappeared to be back in Mar. 2022, now i don't want to post anymore, userbase is just too arrogant and does not deserve my botb knowledge

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 16133
I was main char. During Sep 2020-Dec 2020 when i used to post banger threads

Then i disappeared to be back in Mar. 2022, now i don't want to post anymore, userbase is just too arrogant and does not deserve my botb knowledge
i agree this userbase is rotten, none of them deserve shit. they're all a bunch of non empathetic faggot normies who discovered the blackpill from wheat waffles, and tiktok

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Chintuck22
i agree this userbase is rotten, none of them deserve shit. they're all a bunch of non empathetic faggot normies who discovered the blackpill from wheat waffles, and tiktok
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133