[THEORY] Diet high in fat independently bloats face compared to high-carb diet.

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.

Among others, it was shown that the facial preadipocytes exhibit much stronger differentiation in response to rosiglitazone, which is the agonist of the master adipogenic factor peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPRAγ).
Various fatty acids, but especially PUFAs, act as ligands for peroxisome proliferator–activated receptors (PPAR)
Especially PUFA, but all fatty acids in general = increased facial fat in proportion to total fat.
JFL I ate 250g of peanuts per day for like 3 years, my face was basically a circle even though I had abs. I don't think the damage can ever be repaired tbh.

It was demonstrated that these cells exert an almost 9-fold increase in the type 2 iodothyronine deiodinases (DIO2) gene expression
High T4 levels act to reduce facial fat!
Moon face can also occur as a symptom of other health conditions, including Cushing's syndrome and hypothyroidism

Look at these before/after thyroid treatment:

r/Hypothyroidism - Face de-puffed 2 months post diagnosis and levothyroxine
Image result for hypothyroid moon face

What should induce face bloat in theory:

PUFAs(Very strongly activate PPAR-Y)
Fatty acids(Strongly activate PPAR-Y)
Arachidonic acid(Perhaps the strongest dietary activator of PPAR-Y direct and indirect), found particuarly in high amounts in animal sources, especially muscle tissue.

Bananas(Pectin upregulate PPAR-Y)
Further activators/promoters:
Curcumin
Resveratrol
Mushrooms
Insulin
Progesterone
Soy
Cannabis
Cortisol/Glucocorticoids

What should remove face bloat in theory:

Systemic T4(Activated in facial fat to T3)
Topical T3(Browns fat and makes it smaller)
Further inhibitors:
Betulinic Acid aka White Birch extract, it is also anti-estrogenic
Coffee
Onions
Panax Ginseng(Protopanaxatriol)
Hibiscus plant extracts(popular flowers found everywhere)
Berberine
Holy basil/sage/many other herbs
DHT
Astaxanthin(pigment)
Lysimachia foenum-graecum extract
Crotalaria albida extract(Is highly estrogenic I believe)

Further benefits of PPAR inhibition are obviously reduced fat/lean body + increased browning of fat tissue.

I propose that one may be able to achieve cosmetic effects my applying PPAR agonists such as rachidonic acid or PUFAs on their upper face and applying PPAR antagonists on their lower face. Give me reacts for the effort, thnx.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Dainslief, Deleted member 7419 and 5 others
Aside from diet, face bloating also depends on the forward growth of the face and metabolism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, doll and Deleted member 6512
Aside from diet, face bloating also depends on the forward growth of the face and metabolism.
Sure, but with aging there is big increase in subcutaneous fat in the face and decrease in deep fat. I ain't gonna wait like a lil bitch to age like a mother fucker, I am removing that lower face fat right now so it doesn't sag my skin by the time I am 40.

• +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 399
My bro is literally carrying whole forum with this threads i mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Carbs are the n1 bloaters, ur theory smells like greycel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146
Carbs are the n1 bloaters, ur theory smells like greycel.
Carbs don't cause bloat, carbs force water from extracellular to intracellular. In adipocytes the water is mostly extracellular.

Often carbs are eaten with fat and salt, this causes bloat.

Otherwise you would see before after of keto people becoming absolute facially lean chads

Bump:

"Curcumin
Resveratrol
Mushrooms
"

Are unlikely to affect PPAR after further research. Curcumin is just a modulator, not full agonist. Ridiculous amount of mushrooms must be eaten And resveratrol is also just modulator, not full agonist, in fact is has PPAR lowering effects.

I eat a lot of Onions daily.. lifefuel for me.

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa and getra
I eat a lot of Onions daily.. lifefuel for me.
Not necessarily.

In general, having less fat overall on your face and body will increase your attractiveness, but for maximum ascension you want the fat on the upper face to be hypertrophied.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10185