Theory: Faces in Low income environments evolve faster that middle/high income environments

6ft4

Kraken
Applicable to Ireland since I am most familiar with the looks here

By low income environments I am speaking about areas where there is a culture of girls getting pregnant while young and out of wedlock, no monogamy
In these environments, the things that matter most for reproduction are looks and behavioral traits
The reason I say behavioral traits rather than money and status is because

All status in these environments is local status, they have no status within wider society and will never have a title like a Lawyer/Doctor which is generally respected automatically by strangers so the amount of status they develop (among people in their environment) is based almost entirely on the way they behave so social low inhib traits are preferred.

Pretty much nobody in these environments has any money/assets so if a girl likes a guy because he is wearing designer clothes or he has a decent car on finance, from the outside you may say he is attracting girls with his money but he is actually attracting them with a behavioral trait of short sightedness/impulsiveness which is putting himself in debt to appear rich but keeping himself poor

Now because women in these environments don't expect the men they reproduce with to have any real status or money that takes time to attain, they end up getting pregnant at 20 on average from a guy with a gucci cap moving €120 worth of drugs per week while on welfare

Because guys with bad looks looks cannot compensate by moneymaxxing over time since all of the wombs have been occupied so early, it means less subhumans get to reproduce and the Chads get to go around and impregnate more girls since there is no monogamy so there is a shortage of men compared to women once the subhumans get ruled out of the picture

So now lets say the generational gap between parents and their children is 20 years. If we assume that with each generation, girls are selecting more for men with nice faces than they are for guys who are strong in other categories like providing (no need for provider when welfare exists) then with each generation the standard for men's faces gets higher and higher and there is a quick turn around because it only takes a 20 years for newborns to grow up and create next gen of Chads

Now if we look at middle class families on the opposite end of the spectrum
The foids in middle class families pretty much all go to college so they aren't even considering the idea of a relationship until after they graduate, travel and have spent a couple of years working so they likely wont have their first child until they're 30+

These foids will fuck Chad in college but they wont become pregnant by him, they will end up settling for their looksmatch in their late 20s once they realize that's what they need to do to start a family and because of how expected it is of them to get a husband and start a family they would be seen as an outcast if they didn't (altho I feel this is changing with people entering their late 20s now)

So now the sub 5 guys who got little to no action in college are able to able to compensate with money and status if they've been working a well paying job for a few years or get a title like a doctor
There will also be guys in these environments who have a decent amount of wealth in their family so they could actually have land to build a house on which their parents pay for, foids will gladly pair up with a normie guy if he has a house in his mid 20s.

So now bad looking genes are less likely weeded out because betabuxxing is more fruitful and the couples in these environments will likely have 2 kids when the mother is between 30-35 so the average difference between mother and child is probably like 33 years so lower egg quality than in her 20s
You could even have guys becoming fathers at 45+ if they are betabuxxing hard enough, this would mean a drop off in sperm quality so less attractive children
The children are being hit with a double whammy of less attractive parents that are conceiving later

If the difference between mother and child is 20 years on average in one environment and the difference between mother and child is 33 years on average in another environment, that means in 100 years you will have had 5 generations v 3 generations

Why does this matter? It matters because each new generation is a chance to weed out the worst genes and get rid of the mistakes made by that past generations
With this quicker turnover, if one gene starts to emerge that is seen as superior, that can be replicated and spread again quicker whereas in the environment with slower turnover, less attractive parents are still getting to reproduce so the superior genes cant become as dominant since that get spread less and even when some superior genes are recognized, it takes longer for them to get passed on again so they are playing catch up

Inb4 muh private school Rugby Jocks
From what I've seen, from the age of 16-20, low class people are better looking and have better facial proportions than middle class people on average
Lower class people descend more rapidly but they've passed on their genes by then
Maybe they are closer to 25 when most actually pass on their genes but if that's the case they are still creating 4 generations in 100 years compared to 3 generations in 100 years from middle class

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 16677, OldRooster and 3 others
Tldr prettyboys are more likely to be rich while poorcel are more likely to be masc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, to be human, ChiraqJihad and 2 others
Tldr prettyboys are more likely to be rich while poorcel are more likely to be masc
That's actually the opposite of what I'm getting at
In my experience:
Poorcels are more likely to be born to young parents where the mother was extremely hypergamous lookswise
This produces more forward grown pretty boys although they will be shorter in height and descend quickly

MiddleClass are more likely to be born to old parents where the father was a betabuxxer
This produces more recessed, unharmonious kids but they will be taller since height is associated with wealth (tall men earn more) and also better nutrition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Oberyn, Deleted member 16677 and 8 others
In my experience:
Poorcels are more likely to be born to young parents where the mother was extremely hypergamous lookswise
This produces more forward grown pretty boys although they will be shorter in height and descend quickly

MiddleClass are more likely to be born to old parents where the father was a betabuxxer
This produces more recessed, unharmonious kids but they will be taller since height is associated with wealth (tall men earn more) and also better nutrition
So ultimate mogger is having young wife with well fed kid?

All the theory behind this is solid but it just doesn’t check out in my personal experience. On both genders I see a very clear correlation between social class and looks - this can be seen quite frankly for example by going to a uni clubbing night and looking at the foids then in the same city going to a non uni club.

I think it might be for a few reasons

A). Low inhibition is the number trait selected for by lower class women rather than looks
B) middle class makes betabuxxing who actually pass on genes become the sexual selectors and will pick women who have good faces.
C). Sperm and egg quality isn’t as important for making attractive children as is the genes of the parents and the environment the child grows up in - my sister was conceived 5 years later than me and is naturally better looking, but I managed to close the gap a bit through looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 17872, Yuhbwoynadia and 5 others
So ultimate mogger is having young wife with well fed kid?
Pretty much
It goes without saying I want to reproduce with a foid when she's young but I also want her to be forward grown with compact face and short,thick bone structure to cancel out my failos
More low class foids meet that description than middle class ones

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17997 and mug
Pretty much
It goes without saying I want to reproduce with a foid when she's young but I also want her to be forward grown with compact face and short,thick bone structure to cancel out my failos
More low class foids meet that description than middle class ones
If my mom was 27 when she had me is that good or too late? Im thinking that’s the calculation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
All the theory behind this is solid but it just doesn’t check out in my personal experience. On both genders I see a very clear correlation between social class and looks - this can be seen quite frankly for example by going to a uni clubbing night and looking at the foids then in the same city going to a non uni club.
There was a club in the last city I lived in which low class people aged 18-21 went to on weekends and the looks of the guys there was the same level as the looks of the guys in a club on a student night.
If I was to compare any other club in the city to a student night tho it would pale in comparison because having a young crowd has a massive impact on the average looks and on the weekend you'll struggle to find any venue where the crowd is as young as on a student night

Also from working as a bouncer in a student club, my first night working there was on a monday and there were no moggers in the venue so I thought it must be easy to pull there, then on Thursday there were moggers everywhere so even from night to night the looks level in the same venue can vary quite significantly
(I spend more time analyzing guys because the standard for foids anywhere on nights out is that they pass the threshold for fuckable which is all I register)

A). Low inhibition is the number trait selected for by lower class women rather than looks
I would say low inhib is the number 1 reason ugly low class men manage to reproduce
Maybe the amount of them that reproduce is large enough so that any improvement in the average looks due to GL men impregnating multiple girls out of wedlock is cancelled out by the ugly low inhib guys who manage it

B) middle class makes betabuxxing who actually pass on genes become the sexual selectors and will pick women who have good faces.
I worked in a shop where I often seen middle class families and I remember a few instances where the father looked like a cuck betabuxxer (often tall) and the mother was decent looking and the daughters would be tall or big framed thanks to their father and looked completely void of estrogen with forgettable faces.
Maybe those examples are having too much impact on my perception but from serving people in the shop for years, the low class girls always stopped growing and looked full of estrogen when they were 14-15 whereas the middle class girls still had plain looking faces at 16 and still looked like puberty hadn't given them estrogen yet, maybe it's because the were more horsefaced and less forward grown so I just assumed they were less estrogenic
I think the kind of phenos we are attracted to could be impacting our judgement on which girls we think look better

Onto your point, even if the richest betabuxxers pick the women with good faces, the women with bad faces will still reproduce since pretty much all women have the opportunity to reproduce.
In theory the low class goodlooking woman who reproduces with a broke lc goodlooking man will create better looking children than the middle class goodlooking woman who reproduces with the sub 5 betabuxxing man
The question is which middle class men get excluded from reproducing, I would instinctively say the sub 5s who are not rich enough to betabux their way to an attractive wife but I don't see why they wouldnt just pair up with the sub 5 women since monogamy is practiced so the ratio of men who reproduce v women who reproduce will be close to 1:1 when it could be 1:2 in non monogamous environments

C). Sperm and egg quality isn’t as important for making attractive children as is the genes of the parents and the environment the child grows up in - my sister was conceived 5 years later than me and is naturally better looking, but I managed to close the gap a bit through looksmaxxing
I don't have any info on the impact of sperm and egg quality I just put it in there because I heard it had some impact, or maybe it's just more likley to have down syndrome so once you're born normie the age your parents had you isn't so relevant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 21620
Not sure over there but many more of these 30+ middle class females in the US are refusing to marry hard working looksmatches (many more than in past years anyway) and are going to end up cat ladies. You see a bunch of those Becky types online complaining about men in general but they are really talking about the guys that will bang them but not LTR them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 21597
Applicable to Ireland since I am most familiar with the looks here

By low income environments I am speaking about areas where there is a culture of girls getting pregnant while young and out of wedlock, no monogamy
In these environments, the things that matter most for reproduction are looks and behavioral traits
The reason I say behavioral traits rather than money and status is because

All status in these environments is local status, they have no status within wider society and will never have a title like a Lawyer/Doctor which is generally respected automatically by strangers so the amount of status they develop (among people in their environment) is based almost entirely on the way they behave so social low inhib traits are preferred.

Pretty much nobody in these environments has any money/assets so if a girl likes a guy because he is wearing designer clothes or he has a decent car on finance, from the outside you may say he is attracting girls with his money but he is actually attracting them with a behavioral trait of short sightedness/impulsiveness which is putting himself in debt to appear rich but keeping himself poor

Now because women in these environments don't expect the men they reproduce with to have any real status or money that takes time to attain, they end up getting pregnant at 20 on average from a guy with a gucci cap moving €120 worth of drugs per week while on welfare

Because guys with bad looks looks cannot compensate by moneymaxxing over time since all of the wombs have been occupied so early, it means less subhumans get to reproduce and the Chads get to go around and impregnate more girls since there is no monogamy so there is a shortage of men compared to women once the subhumans get ruled out of the picture

So now lets say the generational gap between parents and their children is 20 years. If we assume that with each generation, girls are selecting more for men with nice faces than they are for guys who are strong in other categories like providing (no need for provider when welfare exists) then with each generation the standard for men's faces gets higher and higher and there is a quick turn around because it only takes a 20 years for newborns to grow up and create next gen of Chads

Now if we look at middle class families on the opposite end of the spectrum
The foids in middle class families pretty much all go to college so they aren't even considering the idea of a relationship until after they graduate, travel and have spent a couple of years working so they likely wont have their first child until they're 30+

These foids will fuck Chad in college but they wont become pregnant by him, they will end up settling for their looksmatch in their late 20s once they realize that's what they need to do to start a family and because of how expected it is of them to get a husband and start a family they would be seen as an outcast if they didn't (altho I feel this is changing with people entering their late 20s now)

So now the sub 5 guys who got little to no action in college are able to able to compensate with money and status if they've been working a well paying job for a few years or get a title like a doctor
There will also be guys in these environments who have a decent amount of wealth in their family so they could actually have land to build a house on which their parents pay for, foids will gladly pair up with a normie guy if he has a house in his mid 20s.

So now bad looking genes are less likely weeded out because betabuxxing is more fruitful and the couples in these environments will likely have 2 kids when the mother is between 30-35 so the average difference between mother and child is probably like 33 years so lower egg quality than in her 20s
You could even have guys becoming fathers at 45+ if they are betabuxxing hard enough, this would mean a drop off in sperm quality so less attractive children
The children are being hit with a double whammy of less attractive parents that are conceiving later

If the difference between mother and child is 20 years on average in one environment and the difference between mother and child is 33 years on average in another environment, that means in 100 years you will have had 5 generations v 3 generations

Why does this matter? It matters because each new generation is a chance to weed out the worst genes and get rid of the mistakes made by that past generations
With this quicker turnover, if one gene starts to emerge that is seen as superior, that can be replicated and spread again quicker whereas in the environment with slower turnover, less attractive parents are still getting to reproduce so the superior genes cant become as dominant since that get spread less and even when some superior genes are recognized, it takes longer for them to get passed on again so they are playing catch up

Inb4 muh private school Rugby Jocks
From what I've seen, from the age of 16-20, low class people are better looking and have better facial proportions than middle class people on average
Lower class people descend more rapidly but they've passed on their genes by then
Maybe they are closer to 25 when most actually pass on their genes but if that's the case they are still creating 4 generations in 100 years compared to 3 generations in 100 years from middle class
You used to sing a different tune on lookism. You used to go on and on about how high class wasp British chads were eons better looking than their lower class counterparts.

r strategy vs k strategy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 21597
You used to sing a different tune on lookism. You used to go on and on about how high class wasp British chads were eons better looking than their lower class counterparts.
If we are talking about Chads, then yes high class Chads are bigger moggers because they are larger boned than low class Chads but...
I have come to realize that when you compare them on average, low class teens typically have better facial harmony and more appeal to girls than posh teens

Pic of random chavs here, you can tell the guys on the right and the left get vag
The guy in the middle is subhuman and you can tell he's a manlet framecel but he likely gets suspended from school every other week and gets vag because of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, GetShrekt, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
But I thought Belgians are generally wealthy, it's a fair paying country

There are also low income types that manage to become rich somehow and buy into materialism etc.

They always get tattoos, do steroids, show off their wealth as much as possible etc. what category would you put these in?

Yh I agree the working class mog middle cucks quite hard.

In my experience:

Bullshit.

My mother was 19 when she met my drug dealer good looking father and had me when she was 21. I still came out an average looking loser.

When will you people understand that it takes both the mother and the father being good looking for the son to be good looking. Jesus fucking Christ! Even chads can produce average looking losers if they date below their looksmatch.

Also, my dad was a low iq drug dealer and i came out a relatively high iq (126 iq) finance major.

Genetics are all over the place, i have myopia and both my parents don't...how do you explain that?

Yeah OP has a good theory but it’s just not wat I actually seen in real life I’ve seen pretty boys come from all types of backgrounds

And OP theory about middle class foids not liking poor males is a straight lie

Last edited:

Bro i couldn't have said it better. You're a good forum user, i will just add that the looks of the Mother might be more important than the looks of the father. My mom is average looking and my dad is at least a strong HTN and i came out a 4 PSL human.

Those Middle class beta buxxers Will choose women with Nice faces and the children will be better looking. Look up Zurzolo's dad for instance

Bro i couldn't have said it better. You're a good forum user, i will just add that the looks of the Mother might be more important than the looks of the father. My mom is average looking and my dad is at least a strong HTN and i came out a 4 PSL human.

Those Middle class beta buxxers Will choose women with Nice faces and the children will be better looking. Look up Zurzolo's dad for instance
1C52B353 E07F 4116 BA05 9FCCAFEEF2D4

Jfl @alriodai

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
their shit food habits, can really fuck up alot of lower class people their looks potential

Bullshit.

My mother was 19 when she met my drug dealer good looking father and had me when she was 21. I still came out an average looking loser.

When will you people understand that it takes both the mother and the father being good looking for the son to be good looking. Jesus fucking Christ! Even chads can produce average looking losers if they date below their looksmatch.

Women being more hypergamous with the looks of the men they reproduce with results in better looking children on average
Where did I say that every goodlooking child was being born to a becky mother and goodlooking father?
If average looking women and goodlooking women all get impregnated by goodlooking men and average and below men don't get to reproduce, guess what... the children will be better looking on average than in an environment where average and below average looking men do get to reproduce

The logic is solid. But evolution works a lot slower than that. Minimum 25 generations before any noticeable effects.

from what I've seen, from the age of 16-20, low class people are better looking and have better facial proportions than middle class people on average

A few factors that might explain this; Poor family kids tend to start schooling later than mid/high income family kids, thus are more developed at a similar grade. Environmental factors such as poor kids having to eat food requiring more chewing, and poor kids having to work physical labor jobs. Also poor kids live at higher densities, thus they have more social interactions at a young age, not sure exactly how that impacts physical development, but it might.

If we are talking about Chads, then yes high class Chads are bigger moggers because they are larger boned than low class Chads but...
I have come to realize that when you compare them on average, low class teens typically have better facial harmony and more appeal to girls than posh teens

Pic of random chavs here, you can tell the guys on the right and the left get vag
The guy in the middle is subhuman and you can tell he's a manlet framecel but he likely gets suspended from school every other week and gets vag because of it

View attachment 1904645
Holy fuck those girls are ugly

From what I witness its the opposite. Lower class folk are generally ugly. Certainly where i lived growing up in the British Midlands and spent time up north and in Norfolk.

Lower class guys are the Chavs and are generally subhuman sub5 and feral looking, but are skinny when young in their youth. They are lower I.Q and violent. They have no parental investment so have low sex and low looks standards. They fuck and impregnate a vile landwhale with low I.Q and poor health and poor employment prospects and then leave her to raise the poor kid(s) on her own, with the help of welfare. It makes sense because historically children born to sub par fathers and ugly fat stupid moms many of their kids would die off in infancy. Now they are able to reach adulthood due to better healthcare but are genetic dead ends. So low tier ugly men have a shotgun mating strategy = fuck multiple obese ugly women and hope at least a few kids born end up o.k and the expense of siblings that perish. But he has no parental investment to raise his own kids.

Middle class men with normie 5/6 looks and not fat, generally intelligent and college educated have more parental investment so will look for at least a slim college educated MTB (mid tier becky 5/6 SMV). They are more monogamous and focus on better quality rather than a quantity of ugly women (sub 4 fatties and low I.Q ugly women). They will raise that child with her the MTB college chick. They will not stoop to a low class obese subhuman foid.

But today we are witnessing middle class slim MTB Beckies only giving their best years (teens and twenties) to Chads, tall muscle Chadlites guys etc. This Shuts the middle class average normie out.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane