Theory for police brutality: Normies would rather DIE than cooperate with someone they deem inferior to them

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
You turn on the news some white cop (or even black cop) shoots some feral nig. The "urban youfs" then riot and protest and scream "jerome dindu nuffi'n he waz a good boi!" This goes on ad nauseam its almost a circus! I am starting to think these events may not have anything to do with racism or black crime. In fact I think this has a lot to do with lookism. Lets be real most cops are ugly/incel-tier even the black ones. I mean look at these cops who beat up Freddy Gray, they are norwooding, have no jawbone, have dark circles under their eyes and the black dude in the middle looks like a fucking eggplant! Not making fun of them but these traits are a DEATH SENTENCE when it comes to the normie social hierarchy.

6officersbaltimore

From personal experience normies will ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to cooperate with you if they perceive you to not be on their level. Ie they will flake on you/stand you up or frankly ignore you while you are talking to them. Sometimes they will even get NASTY and BELLIGERENT! Heck cops can LITERALLY HAVE A GUN TO THEIR HEAD and normies would rather LITERALLY take a BULLET and DIE than comply/cooperate because the cop is ugly. Now imagine being a cop. You are not very attractive/norwooding maybe ostracised in school. Due to being unattracitve/not smart enough for a lucrative career you have to take a miserable isolating job with long hours. You have to sit long ass hours in the car, hand out tickets, be cursed at by a pack of feral "urban youfs" /ridiculed for your physical appearance (blacks are more RUTHLESS than whites when it comes to lookism they will flat out call you ugly if they think it). You then have to deal with smartass college chads who took a remedial law class and now think they know the ins/outs of marijuana laws and try to bait you. Then after a long day of fuckery you come home to a fat single mama. (Your only dating options are single mamas. my uncle is a norwooding cop and his only dating options are single moms). So fastforward one day some feral nig is being a dick, REFUSING to cooperate with you, trying to steal shit from stores, calling you names and just being downright rude/nasty. You put up with this shit for YEARS frankly one day you JUST SNAP and start BEATING THE SHIT OUTAA that nig like the Masa on a Mississippi plantation! Heck even black cops get fed up eventually. For example with Freddy Gray those black cops were just HAMMERING the shit outta him! Look watch some police brutality videos EVERY TIME some normie/nig is being a smartass to the cop and the cops just gets FED UP with the DISRESPECT!

Below, some spic princess is refusing to cooperate with the cop while he is PLEADING for her I.D. Eventually the cop just SNAPS and tackles her to the ground:feelskek: I can bet you MY LIFE this goblina thinks that the cop was subhuman in the first .08 seconds of seeing him

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QUlTLU5sgQ&ab_channel=12News

Funny how normies are always very polite and cooperative to chad cops but face "police brutality"/"unlawful arrests"/"harassment" when it comes to your garden variety incel cops

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRA9ncOxG_k&ab_channel=JoeGo101

Like in my neighborhood everyone likes this one cop. Sure he's old now but if you go to the police station in his photo he was a CHAD in his youth!

-discuss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Rt-Rust1, closedplatecel and 3 others
stop trying to find the blackpill in everything police "brutality" happens because power-tripping cunts get to have legal protection so they get extra violent because they're allowed to do so. Doesn't help that they have to deal with low IQ violent niggers that don't comply when the cops tell them to put their hands up or stay still or stuff like that.

It's not about attractiveness lol

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 13787, A23ghskung and 2 others
normies need to die, incels are the good guys. lookism is a disease

You turn on the news some white cop (or even black cop) shoots some feral nig. The "urban youfs" then riot and protest and scream "jerome dindu nuffi'n he waz a good boi!" This goes on ad nauseam its almost a circus! I am starting to think these events may not have anything to do with racism or black crime. In fact I think this has a lot to do with lookism. Lets be real most cops are ugly/incel-tier even the black ones. I mean look at these cops who beat up Freddy Gray, they are norwooding, have no jawbone, have dark circles under their eyes and the black dude in the middle looks like a fucking eggplant! Not making fun of them but these traits are a DEATH SENTENCE when it comes to the normie social hierarchy.

6officersbaltimore

From personal experience normies will ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to cooperate with you if they perceive you to not be on their level. Ie they will flake on you/stand you up or frankly ignore you while you are talking to them. Sometimes they will even get NASTY and BELLIGERENT! Heck cops can LITERALLY HAVE A GUN TO THEIR HEAD and normies would rather LITERALLY take a BULLET and DIE than comply/cooperate because the cop is ugly. Now imagine being a cop. You are not very attractive/norwooding maybe ostracised in school. Due to being unattracitve/not smart enough for a lucrative career you have to take a miserable isolating job with long hours. You have to sit long ass hours in the car, hand out tickets, be cursed at by a pack of feral "urban youfs" /ridiculed for your physical appearance (blacks are more RUTHLESS than whites when it comes to lookism they will flat out call you ugly if they think it). You then have to deal with smartass college chads who took a remedial law class and now think they know the ins/outs of marijuana laws and try to bait you. Then after a long day of fuckery you come home to a fat single mama. (Your only dating options are single mamas. my uncle is a norwooding cop and his only dating options are single moms). So fastforward one day some feral nig is being a dick, REFUSING to cooperate with you, trying to steal shit from stores, calling you names and just being downright rude/nasty. You put up with this shit for YEARS frankly one day you JUST SNAP and start BEATING THE SHIT OUTAA that nig like the Masa on a Mississippi plantation! Heck even black cops get fed up eventually. For example with Freddy Gray those black cops were just HAMMERING the shit outta him! Look watch some police brutality videos EVERY TIME some normie/nig is being a smartass to the cop and the cops just gets FED UP with the DISRESPECT!

Below, some spic princess is refusing to cooperate with the cop while he is PLEADING for her I.D. Eventually the cop just SNAPS and tackles her to the ground:feelskek: I can bet you MY LIFE this goblina thinks that the cop was subhuman in the first .08 seconds of seeing him

Funny how normies are always very polite and cooperative to chad cops but face "police brutality"/"unlawful arrests"/"harassment" when it comes to your garden variety incel cops

Like in my neighborhood everyone likes this one cop. Sure he's old now but if you go to the police station in his photo he was a CHAD in his youth!

-discuss

This cop Mogs this crook to death, theory debunked

stop trying to find the blackpill in everything police "brutality" happens because power-tripping cunts get to have legal protection so they get extra violent because they're allowed to do so. Doesn't help that they have to deal with low IQ violent niggers that don't comply when the cops tell them to put their hands up or stay still or stuff like that.

It's not about attractiveness lol
SMH typical nigger response. Look nigger simply comply and the big mean white po' po' won't hurt ya. Tho in all seriousness look at most cops (even the black ones) they are definitely incel tier. For real tho most cops won't hurt you if you don't argue/comply with their orders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and noodlelover
Heck cops can LITERALLY HAVE A GUN TO THEIR HEAD and normies would rather LITERALLY take a BULLET and DIE than comply/cooperate because the cop is ugly.
Not normies, but thugs, and it's not about looks but by how tall and muscular the other guy is - if he's shorter or weaker they are more likely to oppose resistance.
Women cops also have trouble arresting violent suspects because it's simply humiliating to them to let themselves be arrested by a woman.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
OP has a point tbh. Normies only respect people if they view them as genetically superior or at least equal to themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and noodlelover
True. I think also people just naturally dislike those that enforce the rules.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and noodlelover
True. I think also people just naturally dislike those that enforce the rules.
Not sure if I agree.

In the early 20th century most people in the developed world respected the police and authority. It wasn't until the soy generation took over that everybody turned into a spoiled brat.

Tbh I think you'd be shocked at how many of the 'normal' behaviors people display today are actually grossly abnormal and only tolerated because disciplining no longer fucking exists. Because "muh children's rights" :soy: jfl

Reminder that OP is a self proclaimed autist. Put him on ignore and continue on with life

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

6officersbaltimore

-discuss
Fair point tbh

I remember that angry manlet who shot that white guy in a hotel corridor

Probably thought he'd get respect for being a cop but was still seen as a bitch.