(THEORY) HAIR IS EVERYTHING PROVE ME WRONG

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
HAIR > BONES

HAIR IS THE SINGLE GREATEST LOOKSMAX, BEYOND ANYTHING ELSE. NO SURGERY CAN COMPETE WITH THE HAIRPILL. NO AMOUNT OF BONES CAN COMPENSATE FOR THE HAIRPILL. HAIR=BEAUTY
HAIR=SKULL SHAPE
HAIR=FACE SHAPE
HAIR=CONTRAST
HAIR=FASHION
HAIR=LIFE

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201229-231528.png
    Screenshot_20201229-231528.png
    556.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20201229-231935.png
    Screenshot_20201229-231935.png
    702.7 KB · Views: 111
  • +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7580, magnificentcel and 4 others
I would rather cut my hand off, than my hair

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hightwolf, magnificentcel, Deleted member 5292 and 1 other person
I would rather cut my hand off, than my hair
Indeed brother the hairpill is the SINGLE most important pill along with the bodyfatpill, it is the holy son, the Jesus Christ of looks theory.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen and WadlowMaxxing
crazy shit man i take my hair for granted the hair pill is brootal

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
It's like me taking your height down from 6'4 to 5'8 (Which is mine) and saying look at that, your sexual market value has plummeted. Oh height is everything.

There are a few fundamentals for men and they are:

- Height
- Shoulder-frame
- Skull size
- Eye-area
- Jaw-area
- Maxillary positioning

Obviously if we took ALL your hair off then you would plummet, but you can't be dimorphic without at least a competent level of the top 5 of the 6 assets I listed above. You can still be dimorphic with weak-hair AND even no-hair. It's just that because some people lack on dimorphism traits, when they lose their hair, IT MURDERS THEM. If you look at the guys who suit being bald or just simply get away with it, they all had dimorphism to their face and/or stature.

So for me it isn't. It's just that non-dimorphic men go into disarray when/if they lose theirs.

• +1
Reactions: OgreMaxxing, Good_Little_Goy and magnificentcel
It's like me taking your height down from 6'4 to 5'8 (Which is mine) and saying look at that, your sexual market value has plummeted. Oh height is everything.

There are a few fundamentals for men and they are:

- Height
- Shoulder-frame
- Skull size
- Eye-area
- Jaw-area
- Maxillary positioning

Obviously if we took ALL your hair off then you would plummet, but you can't be dimorphic without at least a competent level of the top 5 of the 6 assets I listed above. You can still be dimorphic with weak-hair AND even no-hair. It's just that because some people lack on dimorphism traits, when they lose their hair, IT MURDERS THEM. If you look at the guys who suit being bald or just simply get away with it, they all had dimorphism to their face and/or stature.

So for me it isn't. It's just that non-dimorphic men go into disarray when/if they lose theirs.
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel

I know it's true that @SubhumanCurrycel has huge dimorphism in his face, but he isn't tall, his frame isn't exactly setting the world alight and he has our Curry pheno failure in his eye-area and undertone of skin. So in his context, he needs his hair.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and SubhumanCurrycel
Hairpill doesnt affect high fwhr and midface tbh
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

Adam drive maxing

the guy on the left looked fashionable without hair. Bones > hair

Hair pill is legit. Got a hair cut today. Barber fucked it up. I now look fat and bloated.

Hair is the only thing making me normal looking.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I know it's true that @SubhumanCurrycel has huge dimorphism in his face, but he isn't tall, his frame isn't exactly setting the world alight and he has our Curry pheno failure in his eye-area and undertone of skin. So in his context, he needs his hair.
My pheno requires hair tbh
0519ACF1 D13D 4A58 A4BF 0773736DD5DC

Unless you look like this you can’t really get away with being bald as an indian

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10696, johncruz12345, Hightwolf and 1 other person