Theory most looksmax users are gay

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
Autoandrophilia is a sexuality that most gay body builder types and FTM have.

It is where you find the idea of being a man attractive. If you have ever been aroused by the idea of being a man such as having a big penis, muscles etc your gay.

This website seems obsessed about fantasizing about being a man and not just any man an attractive/cool one.

Literally a gay jerk off site

Also I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of you are MTF trannys as you have female profile pictures implying your aroused by the thought of being a woman.

"The “love of self as a man” that autohet females experience is autoandrophilia (aap). Autoandrophilia is a sexual or romantic interest in being a man. Sexually, it manifests as arousal by the thought or image of oneself as a man (or as manly).

Illy, Phil. Autoheterosexual: Attracted to Being the Other Sex (p. 123). Houndstooth Press. Kindle Edition."

Gay

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, thecel, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
this explains the bulls recent fag posts

thanks op!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 29167
also your pic looks more like heteroheterosexual and homoheterosexual

bro what 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and WanderingBurro
"
The “love of self as a man” that autohet females experience is autoandrophilia (aap). Autoandrophilia is a sexual or romantic interest in being a man. Sexually, it manifests as arousal by the thought or image of oneself as a man (or as manly).

Illy, Phil. Autoheterosexual: Attracted to Being the Other Sex (p. 123). Houndstooth Press. Kindle Edition. "

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Proud autohomosexual. :y'all:

Cope

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I want to be kemono friend, but trannies are not real girls

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Thecel’s Looksmaxing Typology

Autoandrophilic Looksmaxers
are aroused by the thought or image of themselves as perfect, ideal, flawless male models. Often possess autism. They usually don’t pass as human. Examples : Bogdanoff Brothers , Jordan Barrett , @curlyheadjames , and the guy in the photo below.

Heterosexual Looksmaxers looksmax primarily to attract straight women. Low rate of autism. They usually succeed at looking normal and human. Examples : @Salludon , @Gaia262 , and Hamza.

The below man is clearly an autoandrophilic looksmaxer:

qxpevd9cakh21.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: blackpilled I lost