Theory of Labor of Value vs Theory of Value

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
economistcels,
I would like your input in which you find more to be true,
the value of things being based on labour and labor only or the value of things being based on what market deems it to be, demand/offer.
I think it's a perspective issue, both are true, for the consumer the theory of value is true, for the producer, the theory of labour is true.
If you think the market sets the prices and isnt manipulated by the employers then you're cuck consoomer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Kingcel32, incel194012940 and 1 other person
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Toth's thot and racoon4
Just shit thread after shit thread with you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Kingcel32, StrangerDanger and 2 others
labor and nature have created all value

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Kingcel32
Stuff gets their value from the use they provide. You can't determine how valuable something is based on the labour that went into it. It is determined by if people actually use it and want more.

A worthless invention goes bust, it has fuck all value, aside from the materials it is made off. So there is a base value to everything, it's material value, but that is still determined by it's usefulness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PubertyMaxxer, Kingcel32 and 1 other person
economistcels,
the value of things being based on labour and labor only or the value of things being based on what market deems it to be, demand/offer.
I think it's a perspective issue, both are true, for the consumer the theory of value is true, for the producer, the theory of labour is true.
If you think the market sets the prices and isnt manipulated by the employers then you're cuck consoomer.
Market is absolute and we never had an ancap society

But something Like free market + good welfare Like Norway seems good

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Kingcel32
Nature is free market and society is inherently communist because of women distribution and lack of land owning in agrarian societies

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: poontang68, PubertyMaxxer and Kingcel32
Critique of Markets

Overproduction

Currently the market produces 50% more food than it would need to feed earth's entire population.

Distributional Inefficiency
And yet, despite the market producing 50% more food than it would need to feed earth's entire population, 10,000,000 people starve to death every single year with another billion suffering from malnutrition.

Ruthless Competition
Everyone who does not do the best to get ahead of everyone else is actively punished by being overtaken by somebody else, leaving no space for anything that isn't the most profitable.

Inequality
With economy controlling so many aspects of society, it only makes sense that people with more economic power can have better life and better opportunities.

Generational Inequality
With better opportunities, people with more economic will have children that will have better opportunities (such as education and better social contacts), this will exponentially increase over generations, with people with less economic power having progressively less and less and people with more progressively more and more.

Corruption
With the massive amounts of money that can be amassed by individuals, buying influence becomes easy and common, leading to oligarchies, imperialism and general opression.

Poisoning of Society
Slavery, racism, anti-semitism, transphobia, homophobia, nationalism, misogeny, castes, ableism, ageism, anti-intellectualism, aporophobia were all caused in one way or another by market economics.

Monopolies
With rampant corruption, any sort of government will eventually become a puppet of the economy, leaving no democracy or freedom to speak of.

Inevitable Feudalism
With political monopolies forming, the society will eventually become more or less owned by one person and because of generational inequality, the corporate positions will become more or less inherited.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poontang68, Kingcel32 and dopamine-detox
labor theory of value is wrong

value is subjective

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
economistcels,
as construction laborer, currently int he hriring process for city electrical helper, Your 100 percent legit. Companies lie about pay so much when it comes to labor, to lure people in , in some cases they even lie about job duties. One example is they will give you a cleaner title to pay you much lower wages, when you get to the construction site now they asking you to use power tools and drill and do repair fences, light carpentry. Yes you may clean the site but your removing heavy pieces of steel and wood, moving heavy carts up and down ramps.

the wont give you the labor title because then they would have to pay you much more money.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and dopamine-detox
Value based on Man-Labour is a meme from 200 years ago.
It has no modern practical application and it fails to note that a person has no innate value, meaning neither does his effort.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
labor of value is a meme, especially now. Most products are produced by machines, which aren't labor but capital. If labor of value was true, than the most valuable objects would be shit made in poorer countries, because more laborers are required to build things, which is totally false.

Karl Marx is a retarded economist which is why no actual respectable university teaches him and his theories. Of course, back in the day his theories did make sense, but now have no practicality.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
economistcels,
Demand is what value is based on

Theoretical Astrophysicist study a lot and work a lot in basic research but the demand is simply not there, thus they earn equal or less than a Construction Worker

Just because something is hard to create, doesn't mean its value is high, its in fact low when demand is low.

Dig a hole with your bare hands for ten years. Then try to sell me the hole, your life work. I will piss on your life work because your work has no value for me. Also, Marx was an idiot. All his theories have been proven wrong and f*ck communism.