Theory of why RU58441 causes side effects at higher dosages

anarlord

anarlord

Iron
Since Ru58441 is an androgen receptor blocker it effectively blocks scalp androgen receptors making it a great hairloss medication. Since it blocks the receptor, DHT and Testosterone cannot bind and therefore there is no minaturation. This has been proven in the animal study. It has been proven to be better than Finasteride and had very low systemic metabolites in the blood

Why was the medication dropped?
It could be due to the shelf life of the product. I doubt they found any side effects in the intial two clinical trials because they were planning on doing the 3rd phase of clinical trials. That means that it was proven to be safe and effective in the first two trials and they were moving to the final stage of the trials. I think it was dropped due to financial concerns of this not being able to compete with finasteride which was already a prostate medication before becoming a hairloss medication. There were papers of the companies profit sheets and projections and the paper showed the company thought that it wouldn't be as profitable as they originally thought.
The chemical is now off patent. So no sane pharmaceutical company would try to complete the trials and risk immediately being piggy backed into generics.

So why does it cause chest pain? or shortness of breath, libido, ED

It could be just anxiety and fear of side effects or it could be something.

I have a theory that since RU is a androgen receptor blocker, it can have systemic side effects on other parts of the body. Since it binds to any androgen receptors causing it to essentially be inert and useless. It could go systemic and bind to the receptors and cause side effects of low DHT and low testosterone without actually dropping DHT and Testosterone levels in the blood.

Another thing is that it can bind to the hearts androgen receptors causing the chest pain symptoms at higher doses.

these studies shows why there are androgen receptors in the heart and why having low Testosterone could harm it.

RU58441 seems promising and this theory could explain the reason why people are experiencing side effects from RU. The sides could be mitigated with lower doses.

What is your guys take on it? I am interested in this drug but the heart side effects are worrying.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Pumanator, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
Since Ru58441 is an androgen receptor blocker it effectively blocks scalp androgen receptors making it a great hairloss medication. Since it blocks the receptor, DHT and Testosterone cannot bind and therefore there is no minaturation. This has been proven in the animal study. It has been proven to be better than Finasteride and had very low systemic metabolites in the blood

Why was the medication dropped?
It could be due to the shelf life of the product. I doubt they found any side effects in the intial two clinical trials because they were planning on doing the 3rd phase of clinical trials. That means that it was proven to be safe and effective in the first two trials and they were moving to the final stage of the trials. I think it was dropped due to financial concerns of this not being able to compete with finasteride which was already a prostate medication before becoming a hairloss medication. There were papers of the companies profit sheets and projections and the paper showed the company thought that it wouldn't be as profitable as they originally thought.
The chemical is now off patent. So no sane pharmaceutical company would try to complete the trials and risk immediately being piggy backed into generics.

So why does it cause chest pain? or shortness of breath, libido, ED

It could be just anxiety and fear of side effects or it could be something.

I have a theory that since RU is a androgen receptor blocker, it can have systemic side effects on other parts of the body. Since it binds to any androgen receptors causing it to essentially be inert and useless. It could go systemic and bind to the receptors and cause side effects of low DHT and low testosterone without actually dropping DHT and Testosterone levels in the blood.

Another thing is that it can bind to the hearts androgen receptors causing the chest pain symptoms at higher doses.

these studies shows why there are androgen receptors in the heart and why having low Testosterone could harm it.

RU58441 seems promising and this theory could explain the reason why people are experiencing side effects from RU. The sides could be mitigated with lower doses.

What is your guys take on it? I am interested in this drug but the heart side effects are worrying.
What about cb0301?

What I know is that the molecule is too big too effectively pass into the body itself. There is a small dosage however that will fit itself but its minimal. Also the half life is soo low that even if its passed it should be minimal. As higher dosises it may cause some side effects. The side effects is similar androgen blockers near the heart area. I think those are beta blockers but I am not sure.

I myself use ru58441. I get 0 side effects. Sometimes short dizzyness for 5 min. Even at double maximum dosises that I tried a few times 0 sides.

Last edited:
What I know is that the molecule is too big too effectively pass into the body itself. There is a small dosage however that will fit itself but its minimal. Also the half life is soo low that even if its passed it should be minimal. As higher dosises it may cause some side effects. The side effects is similar androgen blockers near the heart area. I think those are beta blockers but I am not sure.

I myself use ru58441. I get 0 side effects. Sometimes short dizzyness for 5 min. Even at double maximum dosises that I tried a few times 0 sides.
Where do u get it from

What is your 'double maximum dose'

Analord, what doses are you talking about?

What is your 'double maximum dose'

Analord, what doses are you talking about?
Doses of 100mg per ml. I think 20mg is enough