Theory on nonNT and social anxiety. The cure is: drugs.

ivan.kuk

ivan.kuk

Platinum
So a lot of people tout the old " You should fix your underlying problems " when it comes to using drugs or substances to fix your NT and SA.

But what IF the underlying problem is the repeated bad conditioning we received by being treated badly.

So if we fraud our social skills long enough, with drugs, wouldn't that cause our underlying problem to be fixed at the same time, which is being treated badly through years of growing up.

You're honestly just cucking yourself if you think you'll fix your SA and nonNTness by "just trying" .

I'm convinced that you can't just trick your mammalian brain that you're something you're not. BUT if you show it for long enough that you're actually worth the acceptance of normies, through having mogger social experiences with the help of drugs, then it will internalize that, and in turn make you more NT by default.

thoughts?

I'll start low dose antidepressants, since they do make you more NT, and when going out use alcohol and downers in good amounts. Phenibut maybe. Also considering taking test when I get the money. In essence I'll make myself NT at any cost to ensure good social experiences which should in turn make me NT longterm.

Los Angeles Kiss GIF by Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Gargantuan, TallDarkAndHandsome and 4 others
You have to be damn sure you fixed your looks problem first or you will poison your last chance to ever become NT by getting negative feedback while on drugs.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, heyheyheybro22, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
You have to be damn sure you fixed your looks problem first or you will poison your last chance to ever become NT by getting negative feedback while on drugs.
MTN is enough. I think that's within the reach of most. So if you act like a normal being on drugs, MTN will let you have good feedback from people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, RealNinja and twojei
i thought it was a llama

overall agree
ppl say that most efficient way to fix bad conditioning due to social PTSD is drugs + therapy

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
i thought it was a llama

overall agree
ppl say that most efficient way to fix bad conditioning due to social PTSD is drugs + therapy
Basically. Exposure therapy without making yourself NT with drugs is counterproductive and actually fucks you up more.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Drugs and diet can help so much, but i don’t think an incel can become giga NT

Cant change my shit upbringing

Basically. Exposure therapy without making yourself NT with drugs is counterproductive and actually fucks you up more.
yeah and normies advice for having good experiences, doing stuff, trying stuff and so on also tends to make you feel worse because you feel out of place and weirded out if you're full of negativity in a place where everyone is like this :lul::love:

part of the reason ppl rope more in the spring and summer and less in the winter also

Cant change my shit upbringing
ok
yeah and normies advice for having good experiences, doing stuff, trying stuff and so on also tends to make you feel worse because you feel out of place and weirded out if you're full of negativity in a place where everyone is like this :lul::love:

part of the reason ppl rope more in the spring and summer and less in the winter also
good point. Had the same happen yesterday. I can only fake NT when sober for so long before I look sperg.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
So if we fraud our social skills long enough, with drugs, wouldn't that cause our underlying problem to be fixed at the same time, which is being treated badly through years of growing up.
Youll just become the same loser once your off them its not a sustainable solution

I went to therapy and they suggested exposure therapy I feel like it's cope going up to random people and trying to start conversation as a subhuman it'll just fuck me up even more by getting rejected and negative feedback

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and cooldude1231
Unironically true to some extent. I have abused dog syndrome and social anxiety. After looksmaxxing people treat me normally but I still have low confidence. Phenibut and alcohol put me in a better frame of mind and raise my self esteem. After talking to girls on phenibut it became easier to do sober.

• +1
I went to therapy and they suggested exposure therapy I feel like it's cope going up to random people and trying to start conversation as a subhuman it'll just fuck me up even more by getting rejected and negative feedback
Did u start doing it?

Unironically true to some extent. I have abused dog syndrome and social anxiety. After looksmaxxing people treat me normally but I still have low confidence. Phenibut and alcohol put me in a better frame of mind and raise my self esteem. After talking to girls on phenibut it became easier to do sober.

Sadly Phenibut is banned in Australia

Sadly Phenibut is banned in Australia
if you actually have anxiety maybe you can just get Benzos/lyrica/pregabalin/propranolol prescribed to you.

Phenibut is an overrated drug does not make you low inhib

Start a ketogenic diet so you increase GABA and seretonin and then choose whether to take Nardil, Bromantane, Lyrica and Vorinostat

So a lot of people tout the old " You should fix your underlying problems " when it comes to using drugs or substances to fix your NT and SA.

But what IF the underlying problem is the repeated bad conditioning we received by being treated badly.

You're honestly just cucking yourself if you think you'll fix your SA and nonNTness by "just trying" .

I'm convinced that you can't just trick your mammalian brain that you're something you're not. BUT if you show it for long enough that you're actually worth the acceptance of normies, through having mogger social experiences with the help of drugs, then it will internalize that, and in turn make you more NT by default.

thoughts?

I'll start low dose antidepressants, since they do make you more NT, and when going out use alcohol and downers in good amounts. Phenibut maybe. Also considering taking test when I get the money. In essence I'll make myself NT at any cost to ensure good social experiences which should in turn make me NT longterm.

Which drugs should i take for NT and social anxiety? this is a huge problem of mine im trying to fix

Whats phenibut? and do pharmacies have it

Whats phenibut? and do pharmacies have it
phenibut Is a drug that acts on your GABA receptors, can be really useful for decreasing anxiety and being more social. I doubt pharmacies have it unless you live in some shithole country like India or Thailand. It’s not prescribed by doctors

• +1
phenibut Is a drug that acts on your GABA receptors, can be really useful for decreasing anxiety and being more social. I doubt pharmacies have it unless you live in some shithole country like India or Thailand. It’s not prescribed by doctors
Im in egypt i can get anything w out a ppresfription, ill look into it thx

Im in egypt i can get anything w out a ppresfription, ill look into it thx
In that case you should get an actual prescription anti anxiety drug like pregabalin/lyrica, gabapentin, Xanax, lorazepam. 0.5-1mg Xanax will DESTROY social anxiety. Just do your research before taking anything, don’t get addicted bro

none of those are necessary or sustainable long term, microdose shrooms and you will get mogger NTness

No its not the cure is to eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet

Attachments

• aajonus_questions_and_answers.pdf
    8.1 MB · Views: 0
  • benefits_of_eggs_and_cheese.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • the_recipe_for_living_without_disease.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • we_want_to_live.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 0

thoughts?

Drugs turned me into a slayer for a couple years but ruined my life + all the foids I was with while on drugs were goth junky white girls in Costa mesa. Never agajn

In that case you should get an actual prescription anti anxiety drug like pregabalin/lyrica, gabapentin, Xanax, lorazepam. 0.5-1mg Xanax will DESTROY social anxiety. Just do your research before taking anything, don’t get addicted bro
pharmscies have xanax? Also i looked for pregab b4 they dont have it so ill look knto the rest of those thx

in your post you said "ill start with low dose antidepressants...phenibut...test" which sounds like you havent done them yet, so how can you say youre speaking from experience

in your post you said "ill start with low dose antidepressants...phenibut...test" which sounds like you havent done them yet, so how can you say youre speaking from experience
i was commenting on shrooms, which i did do.

i was commenting on shrooms, which i did do.
yeah and you said its not true that antidepressants, phenibut, alcohol and test are less effective and less sustainable than shrooms. microdosing shrooms will literally cause permanent improvements in brain structure, antidepressants usually have fucked side effects, phenibut can only be used once per week, twice max (and definitely cant be combined with alcohol), you can just be drunk every day and over time drinking will affect your health, test is perhaps the only one that you could argue would have an equally positive and sustainable affect, assuming you go on trt for the rest of your life, however the effects of test still wont be as positive as the effects of shrooms

thoughts?

just get a drug addiction bro, I fucking can't with low IQcels

yeah and you said its not true that antidepressants, phenibut, alcohol and test are less effective and less sustainable than shrooms. microdosing shrooms will literally cause permanent improvements in brain structure, antidepressants usually have fucked side effects, phenibut can only be used once per week, twice max (and definitely cant be combined with alcohol), you can just be drunk every day and over time drinking will affect your health, test is perhaps the only one that you could argue would have an equally positive and sustainable affect, assuming you go on trt for the rest of your life, however the effects of test still wont be as positive as the effects of shrooms
i did not say that. Simply stated that shrooms didnt work for me.

with enough drugs you think everything is positive feedback

i did not say that. Simply stated that shrooms didnt work for me.
you shouldve clarified that then, i say that your protocol wasnt sustainable and you said "not true"

• +1
Reactions: ivan.kuk

thoughts?

Not joking, low dose SSRIs was the biggest thing that helped me become NT.

Thought the therapy I did was more important but recently tried to get off them and went back to low mood I didn't even know I had before, causing social reclusion and NON-NT behaviour.

Back on the for a week and I'm back to being NT and able to have long convoys with people.

Not joking, low dose SSRIs was the biggest thing that helped me become NT.

Thought the therapy I did was more important but recently tried to get off them and went back to low mood I didn't even know I had before, causing social reclusion and NON-NT behaviour.

Back on the for a week and I'm back to being NT and able to have long convoys with people.
Yeah, I'll go on Wellbutrin, just because it affects dopamine. Had enough with others copes. Some peoples brain is simply lacking neurochemistry that normies have, and no cope is gonna help that. I can say that I honestly REALLY tried other solutions for years. I regret not getting medicated sooner.

Yeah, I'll go on Wellbutrin, just because it affects dopamine. Had enough with others copes. Some peoples brain is simply lacking neurochemistry that normies have, and no cope is gonna help that. I can say that I honestly REALLY tried other solutions for years. I regret not getting medicated sooner.
I would have been the last person to agree with this thinking... if I hadn't experienced it to be true for myself. I had to start SSRI's cause of a genuinely traumatic event I couldn't get over for months but after a few months I felt better than I ever had before.

Observing my father's side of the family, it seems pretty clear their is atleast partly a genetic disposition to a lack of certain neurochemicals, combined with some trauma of being raised by depressed/non-NT parent.

Just make sure to do it under the supervision of a doctor.

I would have been the last person to agree with this thinking... if I hadn't experienced it to be true for myself. I had to start SSRI's cause of a genuinely traumatic event I couldn't get over for months but after a few months I felt better than I ever had before.

Observing my father's side of the family, it seems pretty clear their is atleast partly a genetic disposition to a lack of certain neurochemicals, combined with some trauma of being raised by depressed/non-NT parent.

Just make sure to do it under the supervision of a doctor.
Thanks for sharing honestly. Glad you're feeling better. This friday I hop on SNRIs, will report back. Fuck this gay earth.

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs