Theory on why aspies become so obsessed with looks

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
Aspies are likely to live a life of social rejection due to their behaviour and inability to relate to others which hinders their interactions with others.
They get rejected for their behaviour even if they're above average looking but conclude that they still aren't goodlooking enough because if they had an extreme level of looks rarity they could act as aspie as they want and girls would still be attracted to them.

Aspies then start to obsess over the power of Chad looks and PSL Gods then they treat the topic of the world's best looking men as a club which they guard the gate of in the sense that only they get to decide who the best looking men in the world are and overhyped guys with gigastatus but normie looks aren't worth shit in their book and should be slandered and mocked when compared to their PSL Gods.

What does the aspie achieve by doing this?
He is trying to get back at the NTs who outperformed him socially and sexually despite them looking worse than him but having more NT and status, like how normie looking actors can have more NT and status than Male Models and hence be more in demand.
However the aspie must always go back to what is most concrete and non fluid which is objective beauty since this sits easier with his aspie brain than the thousands of minor variables in play with social interactions and social ladder climbing.

When the aspie voices his belief on who mogs and who is a PSL God and who isn't, he is telling the world that whoever looks objectively better is the top of the ladder in the status hierarchy that he votes on and nobody can leap frog their way over someone physically superior by any form of status acquisition or talent development, you are stuck where you are in this hierarchy based solely on your physical appearance.
The apsie does this because that's how he wishes the wider world worked.
He wishes that his place in the hierarchy was secure by having 80th percentile looks, he wishes that guys couldn't leap frog over him with regards to success with women by fluid, non concrete factors like behaviour and status.

But when it comes to voicing opinions on PSL Gods and who mogs, the aspie feels back in control, he feels like the PSL Gods being better looking than normie looking giga status musicians/athletes represent the belief that he is superior to the NTs who outperformed him socially/at the actual game of life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Matthias8272, Bitchwhipper2 and 27 others
Good post. In the British isles unironically any subhuman can get laid if he’s outgoing and into the same shit as every other normalnigger. Basically you have to talk about sports and pussy 24/7, wear the same shit, listen to the same music etc etc and it’s impossible to be an incel no matter how you look.

That’s why I cage when absolute assburgers here try to claim Britain is muh hardmode

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, Imretarded?, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Good post. In the British isles unironically any subhuman can get laid if he’s outgoing and into the same shit as every other normalnigger. Basically you have to talk about sports and pussy 24/7, wear the same shit, listen to the same music etc etc and it’s impossible to be an incel no matter how you look.

That’s why I cage when absolute assburgers here try to claim Britain is muh hardmode

just be an NPC bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Yuki, Imretarded? and 5 others
just be an NPC bro
That’s how it is in the British isles. You don’t have subcultures like in the US with emo kids, nerds, weebs, jocks, whatever. 90% of people are this:

IMG 4010

Lower class version of this outside of posh areas.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Imretarded?, LuckyBeast and 1 other person

During my slaying era, since I was too aspie to ever slay outside of alcoholic environments I just had 2 NT outfits that I alternated and wore for every night out, had a fresh skinfade for every night out, was roided so I went to a club that was sports player orientated and just larped to the girls that I played at county level which is the highest level here.
I was also into the techno music scene but got poor results at those events due to social circle and low class manner mattering more than size or a masc face.
My slays came on nights where I went out alone most of the time, at those techno events everyone is so social circle orientated

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and greywind
I think NT pill deniers should be shot in the head tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired, counterintuitive, Imretarded? and 2 others
Good looking + NT + high iq is all you need to be treated like a god

Psl is a meme

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
NT comes AFTER looks
Sure but I’m talking about life in general

Yes because of stupid niggers of this site
I was about to rope myself
But now I know
Just be NT bro
I don’t see how some autist having sex will change his inability to socialize, hold a job or enter a stable career

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Yeah, how’s that working out for you?
Well the thing with foids is -- they are attention whore
If you look ugly af just roid up look average go make friends talk to them
Most women would reject you doesn't matter but 1/10 would accept your offer
That 10 percent girls r the ones usually rejected by Chad's feeling lonely in their life
Literally just play with their emotions fuck hard and runaway :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Tbh that's what @Clavicular does too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, DNRDniggerking and autistic_tendencies
Imagine psycho analyzing autists seriously
Hahahahhah

That’s how it is in the British isles. You don’t have subcultures like in the US with emo kids, nerds, weebs, jocks, whatever. 90% of people are this:

View attachment 3127394

Lower class version of this outside of posh areas.
dude in the middle left looks like a cope redpiller

True, which confirms my belief that I am not aspie.

I was truecel/LTN in my youth. This destroyed my social-life. I have now ascended in looks, but my mind is stuck in the past. I want to undo my past yet thats impossible.
I get the (chance at) social interaction i always wanted yet a combination of my mind being in the past + social vibe of a truecel that doesnt fit my ascended chad looks continues to lead to social failure.

As a result I can only avoid socializing now to avoid further hurt.

Looksmaxxing is my cope because socializing is too painful at this point since i need social isolation to avoid hurt even as chad.

• +1
Reactions: Yuki and moreroidsmoredates
post #1878778 trynna rationalize 'just be NT bro' -> it's not possible nigger therefore you compensate with looks cause that's the only thing NPCs like you value

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired and Imretarded?
I don’t see how some autist having sex will change his inability to socialize, hold a job or enter a stable career
It’s 100% being NT in those cases. I’ve been to a million interviews and haven’t gotten the job because I don’t come off as an outgoing and social normtard. The only jobs I think I’ve ever gotten were the few good ones that didn’t do interviews and were literally and actually hiring anyone, usually temp ones or the 2 sign holder jobs I had which is only one level above a janitor even though for some reason society is starting to even respect janitors

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
If you have certain facial features you will be more likely to be NT so the look matters more

It’s 100% being NT in those cases. I’ve been to a million interviews and haven’t gotten the job because I don’t come off as an outgoing and social normtard. The only jobs I think I’ve ever gotten were the few good ones that didn’t do interviews and were literally and actually hiring anyone, usually temp ones or the 2 sign holder jobs I had which is only one level above a janitor even though for some reason society is starting to even respect janitors
For me it's the opposite. I always get hired because of my NTness and high trust (good) looks. They assume that I am competent + hard working but in reality I do the absolute bare minimum not to get fired

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Imretarded? and moreroidsmoredates
having a gf is easy if your normal

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
What abiyt this suicidal maniac? Ready to be low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Rzn

Just don't be ethnic theory

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and Outerz14
He clears hard bro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240827_125248_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20240827_125248_WhatsApp.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Giving that hunter eye look to your one eye tis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Johnny_Sins
For me it's the opposite. I always get hired because of my NTness and high trust (good) looks. They assume that I am competent + hard working but in reality I do the absolute bare minimum not to get fired
Cool Chad

Good post. Tbh, I, as a spie myself, have been obsessing and trying to describe male lools and hierarchy based on looks simce like 3d grade in elementary school. And that that amde me depressed because of the mog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and 6ft4
Good post. Tbh, I, as a spie myself, have been obsessing and trying to describe male lools and hierarchy based on looks simce like 3d grade in elementary school. And that that amde me depressed because of the mog.
I think that we can use the growth of PSL culture on mainstream social media to statusmax and find the place we deserve in the status hierarchy since we can collectively put down NT MTNs/LTNs who we mog who would worm their way above us in other status hierarchies

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Sean o' Tist
During my slaying era, since I was too aspie to ever slay outside of alcoholic environments I just had 2 NT outfits that I alternated and wore for every night out, had a fresh skinfade for every night out, was roided so I went to a club that was sports player orientated and just larped to the girls that I played at county level which is the highest level here.
I was also into the techno music scene but got poor results at those events due to social circle and low class manner mattering more than size or a masc face.
My slays came on nights where I went out alone most of the time, at those techno events everyone is so social circle orientated
How many slays have you gotten? And what age are you now?

104 slays from nights out??? Wtf, how long did that period last? School and uni? That's insane. Are you still slaying now or what are you doing?
It was something like 54 from nights out, 44 from online, 6 from work
Had my first slay at 18, had 20 slays when I finished uni turning 22, had 101 slays at 24years and 8months old, only 3 additional slays since

Had my first slay at 18, had 20 slays when I finished uni turning 22, had 101 slays at 24years and 8months old, only 3 additional slays since
when was your last slay? Are you looking to settle down now or what's the story? Why don't you slay as much anymore?

I have GOT to know this guys looks level

I have GOT to know this guys looks level
HTN, was roided when slaying

when was your last slay? Are you looking to settle down now or what's the story? Why don't you slay as much anymore?
october 2022
I haven't lived in an English speaking city in the post lockdown era, mostly been rotting in a rural home
Yeah I would be happy to settle down with an ideal foid but I am also returning to city life soon and getting a new job in a bid to try slay again to get some post surgery slays off my list of desires

Last edited:
HTN, was roided when slaying
makes total sense, I wasn’t expecting anything below HTN tbh, do you think the roids played a huge role in your slaying journey

I will follow in your footsteps and do fuck all work in university group projects:bigbrain:

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
autists literally don't care about their appearance at all, the vast majority doesn't even shave regularly due to sensitivity issues.

many have issues showering.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Aspies are likely to live a life of social rejection due to their behaviour and inability to relate to others which hinders their interactions with others.
They get rejected for their behaviour even if they're above average looking but conclude that they still aren't goodlooking enough because if they had an extreme level of looks rarity they could act as aspie as they want and girls would still be attracted to them.

Aspies then start to obsess over the power of Chad looks and PSL Gods then they treat the topic of the world's best looking men as a club which they guard the gate of in the sense that only they get to decide who the best looking men in the world are and overhyped guys with gigastatus but normie looks aren't worth shit in their book and should be slandered and mocked when compared to their PSL Gods.

What does the aspie achieve by doing this?
He is trying to get back at the NTs who outperformed him socially and sexually despite them looking worse than him but having more NT and status, like how normie looking actors can have more NT and status than Male Models and hence be more in demand.
However the aspie must always go back to what is most concrete and non fluid which is objective beauty since this sits easier with his aspie brain than the thousands of minor variables in play with social interactions and social ladder climbing.

When the aspie voices his belief on who mogs and who is a PSL God and who isn't, he is telling the world that whoever looks objectively better is the top of the ladder in the status hierarchy that he votes on and nobody can leap frog their way over someone physically superior by any form of status acquisition or talent development, you are stuck where you are in this hierarchy based solely on your physical appearance.
The apsie does this because that's how he wishes the wider world worked.
He wishes that his place in the hierarchy was secure by having 80th percentile looks, he wishes that guys couldn't leap frog over him with regards to success with women by fluid, non concrete factors like behaviour and status.

But when it comes to voicing opinions on PSL Gods and who mogs, the aspie feels back in control, he feels like the PSL Gods being better looking than normie looking giga status musicians/athletes represent the belief that he is superior to the NTs who outperformed him socially/at the actual game of life
Good thread.

Everyone in here’s oneitises are obsessed with getting railed by Adam Driver but are unamused when seeing a picture of Chico.

Time to face the music

normies are the ones who hate it when subhumans try to "leap frog" their way out, if anything aspies want a system in which where if you work hard enough you can be treated properly, it's normshits that will hunt you down if you are autistic and try to improve your situation.

Well the thing with foids is -- they are attention whore
If you look ugly af just roid up look average go make friends talk to them
Most women would reject you doesn't matter but 1/10 would accept your offer
That 10 percent girls r the ones usually rejected by Chad's feeling lonely in their life
Literally just play with their emotions fuck hard and runaway :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Tbh that's what @Clavicular does too
this is straight up facts in my experience