Theory: TestosteroneMaxxing and Posture

cube

cube

⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
I believe everybody here already knows the importance of testosterone both in looksmaxxing and NTmaxxing so I will skip the preface on its benefits.

I was reading through some of the research on Testosterone and one of the things I noticed is a sort of cyclical pattern that can be abused to maximize testosterone. Essentially, there are a variety of social micro-behaviors that are meant to indicate status in a social setting, and mimicking those that indicate high status boost testosterone, both instantaneously, and in the long run. As testosterone is boosted, it facilitates the usage of these social behaviors, and through the formation of a habit in using them, you can theoretically create a cycle of higher status leading to higher testosterone, leading to higher status, etc. Below I will list a couple of these indicators I found in the literature surrounding the topic

- Head aligned to torso, not leaning forwards
- Shoulders rolled back
- Essentially try to imagine yourself taking the largest amount of space possible with your body, and exposing your vunerable parts (Both taking up large amounts of physical space and exposing venerable parts of oneself are preceded biologically to raise seratonin)
- When in conversation, do not move your head around, keep it straight
- Speak slowly and articulately
- Do not switch rapidly from eye contact to looking away, maintain either for long periods of time before switching
- When walking through a crowded room, look directly towards your destination and do not step away from anyone, i.e force them to step away from you

Here are some links to the research I used for this theory

https://www.jstor.org/stable/3844412 (Testosterone and Social Behavior)

https://www.jstor.org/stable/24943109 (Posture and Testosterone)

This is all highly theoretical, and its effects may be incredibly minimal, but its an incredibly easy softmaxx that can turn into a habit rapidly.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 6403, CANI and 6 others
doesnt boost testosterone just asserts dominance

• +1
Reactions: pizza
it tends to be very boring to follow, I just stay as open and relaxed as possible

doesnt boost testosterone just asserts dominance
If you read the first paper I link you will find the two are not independent from one another.

If you read the first paper I link you will find the two are not independent from one another.
well yea but i highly doubt that doing what any confident man does makes your ballsack biggrt

How one's lifestyle, (especially a high T-mindset which makes you behave naturally like you described in every way/situation), effects T levels is underrated. Most young guys nowadays have a low T mindset because that's what society/school imposes on you(like to sit still for hours, shut up and be quiet, not to rebel, etc ...)

Last edited:
Unironically that's true. Certain behavior is dictated by certain neurons that secrete certain hormones that cause rise in T eventually.

But the amount of that rise is cope-tier. You will not bulk on it and it will not make you alpha.

• +1
Reactions: clockwiseRotator, cube and Julius
Just be a calm and confident person instead of nervous and fidgety

Good thread bro

• +1
Reactions: cube