Theory: The "Eat Raw Meat" slaves are actually Russian/Chinese bots

ascension

ascension

Kraken
So in this thread, an unfortunate teencel fell for the "eat raw meat" brigade's lies. The poor guy is sitting in hospital, yet the eat raw meat slaves are STILL hounding him and telling him "oh, it's just a detox bro, and you ruined it by seeking medical attention"

To anyone with any common sense, eating raw meat is a retarded and dangerous idea. So where are these slaves coming from?

The only plausible answer is that "eat raw meat" slaves are Russian and Chinese bots being used to spread misinformation and destabilize western youth. And it is a shameful sight to see western youth actually fall for this trap.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, NoReedemingFeature, Looks234 and 28 others
even if its real why would you wanna

it looks gross all jelly like

eww

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Suns9999, Acion and 2 others
Lol at this slave sitting in a mold-infested apartment in Norilsk, northern Russia:

@XxW33dSm0k3rxX how many rubles did you get paid for this comment? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Xangsane, incel194012940 and 13 others
Veganism & carnivore are just 2 sides of the same coin.

It's the same people behind them both.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Gargantuan, borntosuffer and 3 others
Veganism & carnivore are just 2 sides of the same coin.

It's the same people behind them both.

At least those diets don't involve eating literal uncooked meat

At least those diets don't involve eating literal uncooked meat
When I say carnivore I also include raw carnivore, same goes for raw vegans.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and halloweed
the "eat raw meat" and [insert any diet] niggers are just well-meaning but lost low iq niggers , they're just aware they've been cucked by soyciety but they don't know how, so they blame diet, you can also cope with diet cause it's a habit you have control over, like if i eat raw meat i'm gonna look like Barrett, it's a good cope if u're low iq

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, DarkTriadBeliever, itzyaboyJJ and 7 others
Another incompetent, brainwashed subhuman.

The Jewish propaganda really destroyed your brain, if you even had one in the first place.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, itzyaboyJJ, Pollorex and 3 others
Read this and come back

Attachments

• we_want_to_live.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • benefits_of_eggs_and_cheese.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • the_recipe_for_living_without_disease.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, itzyaboyJJ, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person

The Jewish propaganda really destroyed your brain, if you even had one in the first place.

Knew this was coming.

I may be brainwashed, but at least I'm not a cockroach sitting in a dilapidated Russian town trolling online for a few dusty Rubles.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Clown Show, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
So in this thread, an unfortunate teencel fell for the "eat raw meat" brigade's lies. The poor guy is sitting in hospital, yet the eat raw meat slaves are STILL hounding him and telling him "oh, it's just a detox bro, and you ruined it by seeking medical attention"

To anyone with any common sense, eating raw meat is a retarded and dangerous idea. So where are these slaves coming from?

The only plausible answer is that "eat raw meat" slaves are Russian and Chinese bots being used to spread misinformation and destabilize western youth. And it is a shameful sight to see western youth actually fall for this trap.
ALso this dumb ass nigger didnt research the diet before doing it read what i said in that thread

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Ok so your ignorant/close minded i get it

As a Russian trollbot you should pick a name without "slavic" in it, that just gives you away :lul: @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Clown Show, Bushman and 2 others
even if its real why would you wanna

it looks gross all jelly like

eww

Notice how you see hundreds of eat raw meat slaves, but none of them has ever posted any video evidence of them actually eating raw meat. Not a single pixel. @gigell

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, borntosuffer, gigell and 1 other person
As a Russian trollbot you should pick a name without "slavic" in it, that just gives you away :lul: @St.TikTokcel
Im slavic i live in america not russian idiot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Snowskinned, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others

Its probably a bot, animal eating african tribes(not the plant based diet niggas) eat the shit raw and have fucking development faces, super good height and a shit ton of other stuff these niggas just coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., raleqtambrobret, NZb6Air and 2 others
Its probably a bot, animal eating african tribes(not the plant based diet niggas) eat the shit raw and have fucking development faces, super good height and a shit ton of other stuff these niggas just coping

Show me a video of you eating raw meat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and NZb6Air
Keep crying for GODtis. Raw meat grew back his hairline when he was balding. Rawmeat turned my T50s into blue eyes. It mogs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, itzyaboyJJ, normie_joe and 4 others
so tell me why do they have the same facial structure when their offspring are raised in a 1st world country and they only eat slop?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

so tell me why do they have the same facial structure when their offspring are raised in a 1st world country and they only eat slop?
he's trolling i think

• So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Keep crying for GODtis. Raw meat grew back his hairline when he was balding. Rawmeat turned my T50s into blue eyes. It mogs.
They eye color thing is true though

Aajonus had some 100+ clients who went form brown to blue, even he himself went from brown to blue eyes despite all his diseases and starting the diet at age 30

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, watah, romanstock and 2 others

Aajonus had some 100+ clients who went form brown to blue, even he himself went from brown to blue eyes despite all his diseases and starting the diet at age 30
your source for raw meat giving you blue eyes is a .is post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, watah, Clown Show and 4 others

The brown is toxins and vaccine metals and chemicals. All brown-eyed people are intoxicated.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Snowskinned, noobs and 3 others
The brown is toxins and vaccine metals and chemicals. All brown-eyed people are intoxicated.
Yeah I was born with blue eyes went away after vaccine at 3months
Also had greenish hazel eyes but after getting my first vaccine in 5 years they turned to shit colored brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, incel194012940, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
so a good portion of the world are born intoxicated?

or what about the blue eyed people who have insanely shit lifestyles? they're just not affected by all the slop & heavy metals i guess?

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and NZb6Air
your source for raw meat giving you blue eyes is a .is post
Contact aajonus's patients bud im not gonna argue or just watch his old shows/q&a videos theres attendees who talk about going from brown to green or blue eyes

Yeah I was born with blue eyes went away after vaccine at 3months
Also had greenish hazel eyes but after getting my first vaccine in 5 years they turned to shit colored brown
eyes changing colour from blue to anything else is normal

it wasn't because of the vaccine, it's because of you maturing as a baby

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
what about the blue eyed people who have insanely shit lifestyles? they're just not affected by all the slop & heavy metals i guess?
Direct descendants of Odin, thunder genes have been documented to counteract the effects of copper in vaccines and goyslop on the iris.

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, itzyaboyJJ and raleqtambrobret
Contact aajonus's patients bud im not gonna argue or just watch his old shows/q&a videos theres attendees who talk about going from brown to green or blue eyes
why would i ask oldcels that are likely schizophrenic from all the fecal matter they've consumed over the years about whether their eye colour changed or not

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
so a good portion of the world are born intoxicated?

or what about the blue eyed people who have insanely shit lifestyles? they're just not affected by all the slop & heavy metals i guess?
Its mostly vaccines which do 90% of the damage to the eye

Look at the color eye you were born with thats what youll get, so if your black or dark brown theyll just become hazel at most

Its mostly vaccines which do 90% of the damage to the eye

Look at the color eye you were born with thats what youll get, so if your black or dark brown theyll just become hazel at most
no shit, if your eyes are brown when you're born they'll stay brown

if you're born with blue eyes they can change to literally anything, it has nothing to do with vaccines

no shit, if your eyes are brown when you're born they'll stay brown

if you're born with blue eyes they can change to literally anything, it has nothing to do with vaccines
All brown eyed white people are born with blueish-gray eyes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and raleqtambrobret
All brown eyed white people are born with blueish-gray eyes
yes, this is normal
due to something called 'aging', it changes as they grow older

• Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho
yes, this is normal
due to something called 'aging', it changes as they grow older
Vaccines do it which is why their eyes become brown at 3 months after first shot

People with brown eyes keep them theyre whole life and only people on aajonus diet could change their eyes back to blue never seen any other diet do that

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
It's a skill issue. I once fell for the meme and ate raw for a week. Nothing happened to me. This was done in a country with shit food regulations so my shit was definitely laced with salmonella. I had to quit cuz I started getting repulsed by meat, even cooked

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Vaccines do it which is why their eyes become brown at 3 months after first shot

People with brown eyes keep them theyre whole life and only people on aajonus diet could change their eyes back to blue never seen any other diet do that
?????
your eyes can change colour at any point from birth to at latest 2 or so years old

if they have a vaccine at 3 months and their eye colour changes at a year old, you're just gonna say it was a slow-release vaccine, won't you?

you have literally 0 evidence of vaccines changing eye colours other than schizo patients of someone who advocated the consumption of human shit & yet there are tons of evidence, & anecdotes since thats what you appear to believe, of babys with blue eyes changing colours due to maturing.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and ascension
?????
your eyes can change colour at any point from birth to at latest 2 or so years old

if they have a vaccine at 3 months and their eye colour changes at a year old, you're just gonna say it was a slow-release vaccine, won't you?

you have literally 0 evidence of vaccines changing eye colours other than schizo patients of someone who advocated the consumption of human shit & yet there are tons of evidence, & anecdotes since thats what you appear to believe, of babys with blue eyes changing colours due to maturing.

You're arguing with a Russian bot :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and raleqtambrobret
?????

I hope you get raped to death fucking nigger i hope you and your family dies and you too @ascension

• Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
the "eat raw meat" and [insert any diet] niggers are just well-meaning but lost low iq niggers , they're just aware they've been cucked by soyciety but they don't know how, so they blame diet, you can also cope with diet cause it's a habit you have control over, like if i eat raw meat i'm gonna look like Barrett, it's a good cope if u're low iq
U should peoples skin before and after

U arent proving anything bud i dont even do the diet? Im just saying that a shit diet fucks up ur gastrointestinal system if u didnt get that
don't talk so much, you might release some gas

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Things I have yet to see:
1 before/after picture
1 video of raw cock enjoyer eating their raw meat
1 pub med/NIH research paper about any of these diets

Many such cases!

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and ascension
I hope you get raped to death fucking nigger i hope you and your family dies and you too @ascension

I couldn't think of a more Russian bot-like reply :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: romanstock