THEORY: Users who are toxic are usually subhuman

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
I have a theory that the users who are generally always negative and tell people to kill themselves etc, are all subhuman. The reason for their toxic behaviour is because they are subhuman/incel and want to project their depression and hatred onto other better looking people than them. Thats the reason for some retarded ratings, rating htns as ltns. The less toxic, chill and positive people who have shown me their face so far seem to be better looking than the toxic people on average, probably because they dont have the issue of being angry at their own subhuman looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, X D, CreepyJewel1 and 53 others
Am I toxic?

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 4397
Water

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, tombradylover, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
This goes beyond the forum, ugly people generally act the most shitty too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, hattrick, tombradylover and 24 others
Water bullies were bullied themselves

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Jamaldickjavontus, Joe Rogancel and 3 others
Absolutely Untrue The Nicest People I Met Were Fat Fucks or Subhuman Poojeets Who Invited Me To There House Often For Dinner.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019, Deleted member 20399 and HarrierDuBois
Absolutely Untrue The Nicest People I Met Were Fat Fucks or Subhuman Poojeets Who Invited Me To There House Often For Dinner.
The famous dalit hospitality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
The famous dalit hospitality.
What does dalit mean is this some new psl term or some shit ?

edit- it's some curry shit apparently They Don't touch them for some reason

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, 12PSLsubhuman, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Water

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
its mogger to have an abused dog manlet youth then to grow like 8 inches and mog w dark abused triad

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 66476, aesthetic beauty, leveruis and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Xerryx and HarrierDuBois
I have a theory that the users who are generally always negative and tell people to kill themselves etc, are all subhuman. The reason for their toxic behaviour is because they are subhuman/incel and want to project their depression and hatred onto other better looking people than them. Thats the reason for some retarded ratings, rating htns as ltns. The less toxic, chill and positive people who have shown me their face so far seem to be better looking than the toxic people on average, probably because they dont have the issue of being angry at their own subhuman looks.
100% true negative people tend to have sad negative lives.

its mogger to have an abused dog manlet youth then to grow like 8 inches and mog w dark abused triad
thats like 90% of superhero backstories lol

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, leveruis, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
dnrd but agree. They are coping fags rotting in their basement

• +1
Reactions: mortis
I hate foids

Pretty water, but if everyone was positive and upbeat it wouldnt be very entertaining, kinda like reddit.

fake chads (ascension via surgery) are also toxic.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 29167, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
that the users who are generally always negative and tell people to kill themselves etc, are all subhuman
I haven't told people to kill themselves etc, but I'm low LTN :feelsrope: .

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, Deleted member 41229, EnglandBadman and 1 other person
Important thread

Fr, every toxic guy I find is 9/10 times subhuman , only 1/10 are good looking but ego centric, whilst nice here are usually either sub5 or HTNs

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Correct, it’s always subhumans dragging other subhumans down.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Lean4Life, Lookologist003, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Based, truth. This forum is just funny shitposting tbh. Happy successful chads aren't randomly mad at the world lmao.

Especially people who are overly racist probably got cucked by Tyrone or some shit and now they constantly think about getting revenge on black men :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Fr, every toxic guy I find is 9/10 times subhuman , only 1/10 are good looking but ego centric, whilst nice here are usually either sub5 or HTNs
The 1/10 is @Blackgymmax from what ive heard

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
So this is how you cope with being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Hentaiwatcher69
Am i negative?

not according to kanye west

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and Lookologist003
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and HarrierDuBois
good thread, read it all in one go

still no idea if I’m a fox or knight, tho. probably something in between
90% of people are in between to such an extent they don't get a halo (or failo) from either side, I was discussing the most prototypical polar opposites of each look, both of which forces a face to become attractive. I am leaning closer to fox by features.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
90% of people are in between to such an extent they don't get a halo (or failo) from either side, I was discussing the most prototypical polar opposites of each look, both of which forces a face to become attractive. I am leaning closer to fox by features.
I think Tom Cruise is also a bit of hybrid, even tho you used him as an example of a knight. His eye area looks pretty cunning, to me.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and HarrierDuBois
I think Tom Cruise is also a bit of hybrid, even tho you used him as an example of a knight. His eye area looks pretty cunning, to me.
It's not sharp though, although yes he is definitely pushing it. The most unique example is Del Rio, both superfox and superknight.
3684317_most-beautiful-eyes_2.webp

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999