THEORY: Users who are toxic are usually subhuman

Reminder

I have a theory that the users who are generally always negative and tell people to kill themselves etc, are all subhuman. The reason for their toxic behaviour is because they are subhuman/incel and want to project their depression and hatred onto other better looking people than them. Thats the reason for some retarded ratings, rating htns as ltns. The less toxic, chill and positive people who have shown me their face so far seem to be better looking than the toxic people on average, probably because they dont have the issue of being angry at their own subhuman looks.
so u think that the 85 percent of this website (curries) are chadlites?

shit theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30019
I have a theory that the users who are generally always negative and tell people to kill themselves etc, are all subhuman. The reason for their toxic behaviour is because they are subhuman/incel and want to project their depression and hatred onto other better looking people than them. Thats the reason for some retarded ratings, rating htns as ltns. The less toxic, chill and positive people who have shown me their face so far seem to be better looking than the toxic people on average, probably because they dont have the issue of being angry at their own subhuman looks.
This isn’t a theory lol, it’s literally true

People who genuinely are content with themselves and don’t feel negatively have no need to insult or demean others for no reason whatsoever, the people who do on the other hand just project because they know it’s true about themselves

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and EnglandBadman
Not always true, I am one of the least toxic members but also one of the biggest subhumans. Your theory has been proven false!

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Not always true, I am one of the least toxic members but also one of the biggest subhumans. Your theory has been proven false!
People are forgetting that i said ‘in general’ meaning on average, this theory is true, of course there can be many exceptions im not denying that

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and lil truecel
Thats the reason for some retarded ratings, rating htns as ltns. The less toxic, chill and positive people who have shown me their face so far seem to be better looking
most of this website are 85 percent Indians , I am guessing u are Indian ursef, all Indians in this server has been ltn or subhuman

most of this website are 85 percent Indians , I am guessing u are Indian ursef, all Indians in this server has been ltn or subhuman
I said on average from what ive seen, the nicer people have been better looking. For some reason people say everyones indian on .org but out of all the people that shared photos with me, none of them have been indian. Only one paki.

B

• +1
Reactions: timid
B

• +1
B

• +1
B

• +1
B

• +1
B

• +1
You are beautiful on the inside

You're just falling for the same lookism/halo/horn effect trap of saying that a bad personality must have an ugly appearance

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
B

• +1
Water. Agree.

Yep it's true.

Water

• +1
B

• +1
B

• +1
isn't it obvious? lmao

B

• +1
B

• +1
B

• +1
Ugly inside = ugly outside

Many good men are men who are hypocritical, they are like this not because they are really good, but because they are too weak. while on the contrary, chads are often incredibly aggressive if you do something wrong to them.
because aggression and toxicity are natural
masculinity trait

And ugly women are toxic 100% of the time lol

• +1
I haven’t used such concepts as toxicity and the like for a long time; these are subhuman concepts.

I want to punch everyone in the face who condemns toxicity.

N

• +1
Why would incels people who’ve been fucked by society want to project on other incels? What’s the point? What are you trying to win? You’d rather fight your own kind because of your ego and to win some reputation? “Blackpilled”, fuck off you just want some cheat codes

Why would incels people who’ve been fucked by society want to project on other incels? What’s the point? What are you trying to win? You’d rather fight your own kind because of your ego and to win some reputation? “Blackpilled”, fuck off you just want some cheat codes
It’s not nice to be mean blud 💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
This is the case sometimes, I will not lie but I’ve known you for a long time I trust you EnglandBadman can I send my face in pms?

@EnglandBadman can I send you my face in pms?

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, appealmaxed and Eriot Lodger
Hm, idk about that.
I think that Chads or those who receive chronic positive reinforcement have whatever personality aspects amped by it. The same thing applies with women, but the women don't have to be good looking, just play to their sexuality and put out a lot.
Chads behaving badly will be positively reinforced. The continue to behave badly, as it never gets rectified.
Chads with a moral temperament to be good, will be positively reinforced like the Chads behaving badly. They might be some of the most positive and kind people you can meet. They've never had a bad experience result from being nice, so they have no reason to not.
If personality was a sort of vector, looks would be a scalar to multiply by, and subhuman looks would be a scalar with negative magnitude.

Everybody in life is desperate to be superior to somebody, something as subconsciously validate their ego such that they don't kill themselves. Maybe these members spreading toxicity without showing their face are doing just that. (Not me! I'm a nice guy :cool:)
Human nature is universal.

B

Halo effect. Attractive users are perceived as being nicer.

B

B