Theory: Why we struggle in social situations with women

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
Main qimg e3a75fc210c089f8562259e7a91cc646 c

As you can see by this graph, there are very few women with an IQ above 115.
I would estimate that most of us here are 115+ which is not that unreasonable since about 1 in 6 men are.

Considering that most women you meet are gonna be almost always between 95-105 IQ , there would be a 10-20 and even more IQ difference. Could I be on to something here or is this just a huge cope?

women arent dumb cuz of iq theyre dumb because of the way their brain works. they can have a fucking 140 genius iq and still be retards who act on emotion instead of using their brain power to process a logical decision. its just how they function

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, averageblokecel and Alcatraz
women arent dumb cuz of iq theyre dumb because of the way their brain works. they can have a fucking 140 genius iq and still be retards who act on emotion instead of using their brain power to process a logical decision. its just how they function

Why the fuck were they given voting rights :feelsree:

Cope. You struggle more than foids because you are the one that needs to prove you are worthy to be with her, while foids do not really care because they aren't as attracted (depends on Looksmatch but her sex drives his lower for foids) and they know there are other thirsty men attracted to her out there. I am sure you do not struggle with your close friends. You struggle because you let her control the frame, if you feel like you had more power in your dynamic with women, you would be more inclined to control the frame, if you control the frame she needs to adjust herself to you and should be the one struggling more, particularly in a context where you are the most intelligent one of the two.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, badromance, Me obviously.. and 2 others
Cope. You struggle more than foids because you are the one that needs to prove you are worthy to be with her, while foids do not really care because they aren't as attracted (depends on Looksmatch but her sex drives his lower for foids) and they know there are other thirsty men attracted to her out there. I am sure you do not struggle with your close friends. You struggle because you let her control the frame, if you feel like you had more power in your dynamic with women, you would be more inclined to control the frame, if you control the frame she needs to adjust herself to you and should be the one struggling more, particularly in a context where you are the most intelligent one of the two.

Just hold frame bro:feelskek:

but yes you're right, im coping here

I am 115 IQ but I am sure since Japanese women are the smartest this won't be a problem for me.

It's part of the HQNP package.

hi

high iq, describes exactly how I feel.

Any way to combat this? I know there's no way I'll ever be an 8+ slayer so that's out of the question (For now)

hi

Any way to combat this? I know there's no way I'll ever be an 8+ slayer so that's out of the question (For now)

its just redpiller cope mostly

only thing he got right is that she has a 100 guys just like you at any given time trying to fuck her. In other she doesnt care. And you not caring is not going to make her start giving a shit about you

Just hold frame bro:feelskek:
hi

It is all about the SMV dynamic being in play between the two of you tbh, factoring the skew state of the dating scene, with a 8/10 man matching around with a 6/10 woman (women always have an abundance of men interested in them). If the woman has the higher adjusted SMV(that thing is mostly look based, particularly for the youngercel) she has more power so she will be naturally the one that will tend to control the frame of the discussion. If you have a very strong game/confidence you can reverse the frame if the difference in SMV isn't that high by leading the conversation. But the thing is that confidence is affected by looks anyway due your past reference experiences which your look affected and expected reactions from others, so game should have a minimal impact, what I mean is that low confidence for a bad looking is sort of normal, I don't want to get into great length about it but it is adaptative to lack confidence to a certain extent in that context (mostly to avoid rejections). The thing is if the difference in SMV is large in her favor and you try to control the frame, she would just most likely walk away, the only reason she would talk to you is to use you in some ways and using you won't happen by you trying to be controlling over her. I believe that is a fair BlackPill assessment of this social dynamic with the acknowledgment of some RedPill personality based or context based wiggle room.

My personal strategy is to questionmax with foids, foids love the be center of attention, plus you are displaying interest in her while doing that, plus sort of making her validate herself to you through some questions, and even though she is doing most of the talking you are actually the one controlling the frame by being the one leading where the conversation is going. But like I said, the higher quality the woman, the most likely she will force me to make me answer her questions and direct the conversation where she wants it to go. Basically, if she is not somewhat possibly into me, she is wasting her time interacting with me, so controlling frame under that context is nearly impossible.

Therefore, since looks determine whether or not she is into you, looks largely determines who is controlling the frame. If she is into you she will naturally be very open at you controlling the frame and it will naturally take form as such without really any effort from your part, like validating whatever you are saying with her saying "Hihihi you are so funny" even though you are not actually being that funny on that moment, she is just into you because of your look and whatever else if affecting the state of your SMV.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
It is all about the SMV dynamic being in play between the two of you tbh, factoring the skew state of the dating scene, with a 8/10 man matching around with a 6/10 woman (women always have an abundance of men interested in them). If the woman has the higher adjusted SMV(that thing is mostly look based, particularly for the youngercel) she has more power so she will be naturally the one that will tend to control the frame of the discussion. If you have a very strong game/confidence you can reverse the frame if the difference in SMV isn't that high by leading the conversation. But the thing is that confidence is affected by looks anyway due your past reference experiences which your look affected and expected reactions from others, so game should have a minimal impact, what I mean is that low confidence for a bad looking is sort of normal, I don't want to get into great length about it but it is adaptative to lack confidence to a certain extent in that context (mostly to avoid rejections). The thing is if the difference in SMV is large in her favor and you try to control the frame, she would just most likely walk away, the only reason she would talk to you is to use you in some ways and using you won't happen by you trying to be controlling over her. I believe that is a fair BlackPill assessment of this social dynamic with the acknowledgment of some RedPill personality based or context based wiggle room.

My personal strategy is to questionmax with foids, foids love the be center of attention, plus you are displaying interest in her while doing that, plus sort of making her validate herself to you through some questions, and even though she is doing most of the talking you are actually the one controlling the frame by being the one leading where the conversation is going. But like I said, the higher quality the woman, the most likely she will force me to make me answer her questions and direct the conversation where she wants it to go. Basically, if she is not somewhat possibly into me, she is wasting her time interacting with me, so controlling frame under that context is nearly impossible.

Therefore, since looks determine whether or not she is into you, looks largely determines who is controlling the frame. If she is into you she will naturally be very open at you controlling the frame and it will naturally take form as such without really any effort from your part, like validating whatever you are saying with her saying "Hihihi you are so funny" even though you are not actually being that funny on that moment, she is just into you because of your look and whatever else if affecting the state of your SMV.

I highly doubt that frame holding has any significant impact on your success with women

IQ is redpill cope.

The reason why we struggle is because of the following:
+looks
+not being NT
+lifetime of being incel and bitter :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: tallcel and Never_Began
Have you read the post?

Looks determine your confidence due to how you have been treated all your life because of your looks - Yes.
Whoever has the higher SMV decides what the outcome of the interaction will be (because it is automatically assumed the lower SMV person is naturally interested in pursuing the other one) - Yes
Asking questions will impact your SMV -No, until you can provide proof that controlling the conversation incrases your perceived attractiveness. There would be a correlation between attractiveness and who controls the interaction but you have the cause and effect mixed up here.

Frame is just a reflection of who has the power in the interaction, AKA who has higher SMV AKA who is more beautiful (since looks are easily 70%+ of attraction).

Only thing from this concept that I agree with is that you shouldnt give up at the first obstacle, because sometimes women will reject your advances out of a principle (for example they have a rule not to kiss on first date) but in her mind she has already made the decision to take it further with you.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Me obviously..
Looks determine your confidence due to how you have been treated all your life because of your looks - Yes.
Whoever has the higher SMV decides what the outcome of the interaction will be (because it is automatically assumed the lower SMV person is naturally interested in pursuing the other one) - Yes
Asking questions will impact your SMV -No, until you can provide proof that controlling the conversation incrases your perceived attractiveness. There would be a correlation between attractiveness and who controls the interaction but you have the cause and effect mixed up here.

Frame is just a reflection of who has the power in the interaction, AKA who has higher SMV AKA who is more beautiful (since looks are easily 70%+ of attraction).

Only thing from this concept that I agree with is that you shouldnt give up at the first obstacle, because sometimes women will reject your advances out of a principle (for example they have a rule not to kiss on first date) but in her mind she has already made the decision to take it further with you.

I never stated that asking questions is increasing your SMV, it is just my prefered way to interact with women and I explain why I opt for this strategy, I clearly stated if she has notably higher SMV you won't be able to hold frame because you aren't worth her time (I gave reasons why I do so because it can be counterintuitive to think that letting her do most of the talking can be a good way to interact with women, particularly if you are more reserved). SMV is Looks, Money & Status, I would never state the opposite. I clearly explained that frame is almost fully about SMV which is mostly dictated by looks and that there is little wiggle room for confidence, although it is mostly dictated by looks. So you basically restated what I said and disagreed on something I never said.

If I could add something were you seem to be lacking nuance is that there is about 5% Red Pill that I believe is truthful in regard to game, like I stated in my previous post confidence is largely dictated by looks, but not entirely, you can obviously do inner work, fix your traumas, be more in touch with your feeling, better understand the root cause of your thoughts and feelings and gain experience through repetitively approaching women, you can gain some confidence through this that can help you have better game. But this will give you at best a very marginal positive impact. The Red Pill is mostly misleading about what is creating attraction (the impact of game vs look), but I wouldn't go as far as saying that this community is 100% wrong about everything relating to game and game-related inner work.

Last edited:
I never stated that asking questions is increasing your SMV, it is just my prefered way to interact with women and I explain why I opt for this strategy, I clearly stated if she has notably higher SMV you won't be able to hold frame because you aren't worth her time (I gave reasons why I do so because it can be counterintuitive to think that letting her do most of the talking can be a good way to interact with women, particularly if you are more reserved). SMV is Looks, Money & Status, I would never state the opposite. I clearly explained that frame is almost fully about SMV which is mostly dictated by looks and that there is little wiggle room for confidence, although it is mostly dictated by looks. So you basically restated what I said and disagree on something I never said.

If I could add something were you seem to be lacking nuance is that there is about 5% Red Pill that I believe is truthful in regard to game, like I stated in my previous post confidence is largely dictated by looks, but not entirely, you can obviously do inner work, fix your traumas, be more in touch with your feeling, better understand the root cause of your thoughts and feelings and gain experience through repetitively approaching women, you can gain some confidence through this that can help you have better game. But this will give you at best a very marginal positive impact. The Red Pill is mostly misleading about what is creating attraction, but I wouldn't go as far as saying that this community is 100% wrong about everything relating to game and game-related inner work.

Then discussing frame or personality further is useless as it is irrelevant and the perception of it by others are based on your looks more than anything else. Your focus should be on facial surgeries and acquiring the knowledge and money for them ASAP instead of crap like personality.

Then discussing frame or personality further is useless as it is irrelevant and the perception of it by others are based on your looks more than anything else. Your focus should be on facial surgeries and acquiring the knowledge and money for them ASAP instead of crap like personality.

Indeed, but someone asked me if there is a way to combat this and I wanted to help him figure this out, and I explained that in the immediate not really and that frame mostly revolves around SMV which is largely dictated by looks. I had to discuss this further to address the fact that you make it sounds like I am doing "redpiller cope". I guess we agree now.

Last edited:
its why they watch dramas and chit
and why they choose abusive husbands and boyfriends
because they want fcking drama in their life

Reasons to struggle with women:

LOOKS

End of story.

View attachment 2721

As you can see by this graph, there are very few women with an IQ above 115.
I would estimate that most of us here are 115+ which is not that unreasonable since about 1 in 6 men are.

Considering that most women you meet are gonna be almost always between 95-105 IQ , there would be a 10-20 and even more IQ difference. Could I be on to something here or is this just a huge cope?

Cope. It’s extremely simple. AMS on YouTube hit the nail on the head with this.

Men struggle with women because they have a scarcity mindset with women. They seek to impress and to validate every woman they like because they’re scared of losing her, because they know that not many women are interested in them.

The best way to combat this is to simply stop giving a fuck about women and focus purely on yourself and what your purpose is. By purpose, I mean your biggest aspiration in life that you want to achieve.

In short, stop giving a fuck about women and focus on you. This will naturally put you into an abundance mindset and women won’t be a big deal to you anymore. This is blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Me obviously.. and Deleted member 281
Cope. It’s extremely simple. AMS on YouTube hit the nail on the head with this.

Men struggle with women because they have a scarcity mindset with women. They seek to impress and to validate every woman they like because they’re scared of losing her, because they know that not many women are interested in them.

The best way to combat this is to simply stop giving a fuck about women and focus purely on yourself and what your purpose is. By purpose, I mean your biggest aspiration in life that you want to achieve.

In short, stop giving a fuck about women and focus on you. This will naturally put you into an abundance mindset and women won’t be a big deal to you anymore. This is blackpill.

1397676782 521904 502969179784958 1198992397 n

yeah im sure if this guy has an abundance mentality he will start getting girls :feelskek:

Men struggle because of their facial bones pure and simple

View attachment 2747

yeah im sure if this guy has an abundance mentality he will start getting girls :feelskek:

Men struggle because of their facial bones pure and simple

Look at it this way. If you’re subhuman, your purpose should naturally be to dedicate as much of your time as possible to looksmaxing, as it’s such an important necessity for success with woman.

If you chase after girls whilst subhuman, you will only find constant disappointment and rejection. You have to turn yourself into at least a 6 to have at least a satisfactory amount of success with women. That’s how abundance mentality kicks in.

Only because of looks.

*Why YOU struggle in social situations with women*