Theory Why White Women Descend So Hard

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL
I am of the opinion that white women are on average the most fogger race, especially in the prime years. However, it is undeniable that the majority of them get wrinkles and lose collagen extremely drastically by 30, I know many around my age of mid-20's who have slight crows' feet and jowls forming. This descension is not as much as the case for ethnik women.
I don't think it's that much related to sun exposure and other genetic factors as much as it is environmental factors:

My theory: White women, on average, live far more degenerate lifestyles consisting of heavy drinking and partying/drugs, than even the men of other ethnicities; let alone the women. The implications of this on one's youthful look are the least bit precarious.:bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, n0rthface, Deleted member 14262 and 11 others
It's all the dog semen

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, disillusioned, Deleted member 14262 and 22 others
It's all the dog semen

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6128 and 13 others
I am of the opinion that white women are on average the most fogger race, especially in the prime years. However, it is undeniable that the majority of them get wrinkles and lose collagen extremely drastically by 30, I know many around my age of mid-20's who have slight crows' feet and jowls forming. This descension is not as much as the case for ethnik women.
I don't think it's that much related to sun exposure and other genetic factors as much as it is environmental factors:

My theory: White women, on average, live far more degenerate lifestyles consisting of heavy drinking and partying/drugs, than even the men of other ethnicities; let alone the women. The implications of this on one's youthful look are the least bit precarious.:bigbrain:
And they expect us white men to have them after they've destroyed their bodies. I think the biggest reason why white women age fast is skin genetics. White skin has less melanin which protects against sun damage. White men age fast too. But I myself use a lot of sunscreen. Most people still tell me I look like a middle schooler. Even though I am 25.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 14262, thereallegend and 11 others
You’d think it’d be because of the lack of melanin in the skin protecting against the sun. But light skinned woman from the Middle East, North Africa, South Asia, and even just East Asia in general age so much better. So it either has to be something directly related to exclusive Western Eurasian Europeans or with the lifestyle in developed nations.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Biiyo03, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Honestly I think the whole "white women age like milk" is an ethnic cope, it's just that an black/asian woman going from a 4 to a 3 is less noticeable than a white woman going from a 6 to a 4 or from a 5 to a 3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, n0rthface, RealLooksmaxxer and 14 others
Honestly I think the whole "white women age like milk" is an ethnic cope, it's just that an black/asian woman going from a 4 to a 3 is less noticeable than a white woman going from a 6 to a 4 or from a 5 to a 3.
True but I was only talking about objective changes in features like the difference in skin.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Honestly I think the whole "white women age like milk" is an ethnic cope
Pigskin cope. White people simply have shit aging genetics compared to non-whites. White women descend as early as 23. Just awful skin and it's the same for white males too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Xangsane, Chadeep and 3 others

No, the sun is a huge factor. Most of the junkies I've known, including some who were into hard drugs, looked better than the people who were into tanning/beach life by the age of 25 or so. I'm not being hyperbolic, that is the honest truth.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, dadfa and Deleted member 2729
It's because of the melanin. White men and women age appearance degrades faster because their white skin is more suceptible to sun damage (or fake and bake) than darker skin or skin with more melanin. The sun is responsible for over 90% of skin aging.

As I've stated in multiple other threads this is very significant especially for my white brothers and sisters out there. Protect your skin at all costs especially the face.

1.) Use sunscreen
2.) Suncreens should be natural organic cold pressed extra virgin oils that have high natural SPF (Aragon, avacado, carrot seed oil, etc)
3.) Cover up or avoid sun exposure to the face as much as possible. Vitamin D is extremely important butt I'd rather have my butt take the butt of that D deep inside my skin layers. Just do it at your house please we don't want to see that shit in public.

Other things that can decrease aging of skin and promote collagen production:
1.) Raw vegan diet (whole foods, organic, alkaline)
2.) Teas like Green and white
3.) Filtered water
4.) Meditaion
5.) Daily exercise (including face exercises hahahha yes this does help

Genetics does play a significant factor but lifestyle is even more significant. For instance my father is the same age as my mom at 61 years of age but my father looks his age for the most part and my mother looks like she's 40. My father drinks a bit every day but not excessive, eats processed foods and tons of meat, gets a ton of sun exposure with no sun screen or uses chemical sunscreen sometimes but he's in incredible shape and fit for his age. However, my mother eats smaller amounts of meat, rarely drinks but drinks wine when she does drink, uses oils for SPF protection she exercises but is a bit overweight.

I'm 36 but I'm told I look around 21-25 years of age. My sister just turned 30 but she now looks older than me. At her wedding the people that never met me thought I was her younger brother. She drinks some, eats a ton of meat, gets some sun but not an excessive amount but I don't think she uses oils for protection, stays in good shape. We essentially have the same genetics except one is male one is female and I use was considered by most to be extreme to maintain my youthfull appearance while she stays in shape but her meat eating and some drinking has probably caused the most damage over the years.

Overall I'd say protecting from the sun, no drinking, no smoking, no meat/dairy/processed/non organic foods, healthy BMI, and you will age better than 99 percent of people in this world even with below average genetics.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, n0rthface, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
It's because of the melanin. White men and women age appearance degrades faster because their white skin is more suceptible to sun damage (or fake and bake) than darker skin or skin with more melanin. The sun is responsible for over 90% of skin aging.

As I've stated in multiple other threads this is very significant especially for my white brothers and sisters out there. Protect your skin at all costs especially the face.

1.) Use sunscreen
2.) Suncreens should be natural organic cold pressed extra virgin oils that have high natural SPF (Aragon, avacado, carrot seed oil, etc)
3.) Cover up or avoid sun exposure to the face as much as possible. Vitamin D is extremely important butt I'd rather have my butt take the butt of that D deep inside my skin layers. Just do it at your house please we don't want to see that shit in public.

Other things that can decrease aging of skin and promote collagen production:
1.) Raw vegan diet (whole foods, organic, alkaline)
2.) Teas like Green and white
3.) Filtered water
4.) Meditaion
5.) Daily exercise (including face exercises hahahha yes this does help

Genetics does play a significant factor but lifestyle is even more significant. For instance my father is the same age as my mom at 61 years of age but my father looks his age for the most part and my mother looks like she's 40. My father drinks a bit every day but not excessive, eats processed foods and tons of meat, gets a ton of sun exposure with no sun screen or uses chemical sunscreen sometimes but he's in incredible shape and fit for his age. However, my mother eats smaller amounts of meat, rarely drinks but drinks wine when she does drink, uses oils for SPF protection she exercises but is a bit overweight.

I'm 36 but I'm told I look around 21-25 years of age. My sister just turned 30 but she now looks older than me. At her wedding the people that never met me thought I was her younger brother. She drinks some, eats a ton of meat, gets some sun but not an excessive amount but I don't think she uses oils for protection, stays in good shape. We essentially have the same genetics except one is male one is female and I use was considered by most to be extreme to maintain my youthfull appearance while she stays in shape but her meat eating and some drinking has probably caused the most damage over the years.

Overall I'd say protecting from the sun, no drinking, no smoking, no meat/dairy/processed/non organic foods, healthy BMI, and you will age better than 99 percent of people in this world even with below average genetics.
High Iq writing bro. I'm a bit apprehensive of skincare and other products because of the chemicals/phthalates/bpa's. Your thoughts on that shit and their link to low T cucks?

Agreed. So many white women here in the UK start to look busted at age 19. Meanwhile I'm almost 24 and been told I look like a kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
thinner skin and less collagen. also caucasoid skull makes them look like dried up mummies when they start losing collagen around their face

Isn’t it just sun damage? They are white after all

White women are the most subverted, the least attached to any form of traditionalism. Plant based diets are the cause of most modern illness and premature ageing, infertility and mental illness is part of that. White women are the most consumerist and most easily influenced by subversive media messaging. Even dumb sheboons know better than to trust the media implicitly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, CANI, Preoximerianas and 2 others
that and the tanning and makeup

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
And they expect us white men to have them after they've destroyed their bodies. I think the biggest reason why white women age fast is skin genetics. White skin has less melanin which protects against sun damage. White men age fast too. But I myself use a lot of sunscreen. Most people still tell me I look like a middle schooler. Even though I am 25.
This!
It is all about how you take care and genetic yhhealth, think about why Paul Rudd looks extremely young for his age and Morgan Freeman has been looking old since the start of his career.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

thinner skin and less collagen. also caucasoid skull makes them look like dried up mummies when they start losing collagen around their face
It’s cause white ppl have less facial fat and thinner skin. Combine that with not having the extreme prognathism of blacks to keep the midfsce taut and it’s a combo for rapid aging

just lol if you think white women have better skin genetics than ethnics

Agreed. So many white women here in the UK start to look busted at age 19. Meanwhile I'm almost 24 and been told I look like a kid.
98994560 7795 4258 8FA6 6C3F7DD8A775

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Preoximerianas, Xangsane and 1 other person

Because they throw themselves into all kinds of new age bullsh*t like yoga in their later years. The mind is a powerful thing.

This!
It is all about how you take care and genetic yhhealth, think about why Paul Rudd looks extremely young for his age and Morgan Freeman has been looking old since the start of his career.
If you have good genetics + don't destroy your body then you are an animal. But this is a very rare combination. Most people will age averagely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
High Iq writing bro. I'm a bit apprehensive of skincare and other products because of the chemicals/phthalates/bpa's. Your thoughts on that shit and their link to low T cucks?
Thank you. Yes, the chemicals combined within the skin care products can most definitely have a negative affect on your T level. They can also be cancerous and over the long haul damage one's skin which is the exact opposite of the claims.

This is why I select my food to be as close as possible to the way it is in nature. Whole food, organic food and not touching plastics or canned. Plastics and BPA and other chemicals in the cans and plastics leach into the food and have proven to lower T over time.

Overall the best skincare products are natural.

Cleanser: I use seabuckthorn oil as it reduces inflammition, great for acne because it sends signals to the oil glands to stop generating excess sebum. It also fights aging or the damages from the sun and gives you a smooth texture.

Moisturizer: As stated before I use Aragon oil and sometimes mix with Carrot seed oil. These oils have a non-comedogenic rating of 0 (lowest ratings mean don't clog pores) Hemp seed oil is great as well. They also have a relatively high SPF rating and when combined this increases the SPF rating.

Toner: I use cold rose water as a toner after my moisturizer

Facemask: Once a week or sometimes twice a week I use organic Manuka honey as my face mask. I use this after a sesson of derma rolling. This mask builds and protects collagen within the skin so basically it helps rid the skin of wrinkles. Fights acne and by fighting I mean one mask can reduce your acne greatly overnight and helps the skin retain moisture making it more elastic, cell generation improves.

Cleanse face, pat dry, apply quarter size amount of hone all over your face. Wait for 30 minutes and use room temp water to cleanse your face. If necessary you can use a bit of oil to remove as I do that sometimes because I would rather use oil than water that's too warm because that can damage one's skin.

If you watch the movie American Pyscho with Christian Bale that's the level of obsession and dedication I have with this but without the killing or at least no killings I can recall so far.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Dainslief and Preoximerianas
Lmao, I put moisturizer on my skin after every shower, all the whites are like "WHAT", lmao, then they ask "How is your skin so clear?"

Thank you. Yes, the chemicals combined within the skin care products can most definitely have a negative affect on your T level. They can also be cancerous and over the long haul damage one's skin which is the exact opposite of the claims.

This is why I select my food to be as close as possible to the way it is in nature. Whole food, organic food and not touching plastics or canned. Plastics and BPA and other chemicals in the cans and plastics leach into the food and have proven to lower T over time.

Overall the best skincare products are natural.

Cleanser: I use seabuckthorn oil as it reduces inflammition, great for acne because it sends signals to the oil glands to stop generating excess sebum. It also fights aging or the damages from the sun and gives you a smooth texture.

Moisturizer: As stated before I use Aragon oil and sometimes mix with Carrot seed oil. These oils have a non-comedogenic rating of 0 (lowest ratings mean don't clog pores) Hemp seed oil is great as well. They also have a relatively high SPF rating and when combined this increases the SPF rating.

Toner: I use cold rose water as a toner after my moisturizer

Facemask: Once a week or sometimes twice a week I use organic Manuka honey as my face mask. I use this after a sesson of derma rolling. This mask builds and protects collagen within the skin so basically it helps rid the skin of wrinkles. Fights acne and by fighting I mean one mask can reduce your acne greatly overnight and helps the skin retain moisture making it more elastic, cell generation improves.

Cleanse face, pat dry, apply quarter size amount of hone all over your face. Wait for 30 minutes and use room temp water to cleanse your face. If necessary you can use a bit of oil to remove as I do that sometimes because I would rather use oil than water that's too warm because that can damage one's skin.

If you watch the movie American Pyscho with Christian Bale that's the level of obsession and dedication I have with this but without the killing or at least no killings I can recall so far.

Would you say this is even something someone with darker skin should do? Wanna look like I'm in my 20s when I'm deep in my 50s :lul:

Blessed write up though regardless :love:

White women in the 4-8/10 range generally soroity max and partycel 18-24ish. The real slooters keep going until 27-28. They tan, drink, makeup, tacos at 2am...etc. All blast botox around 23-25. They have to. I can tell when a girl doesn't use botox they look so bad at 25-26.

By the time a girl is 24-25 She is fuckable, but their is NO mistake she is NOT 19 anymore. These girls become insanly hard to get into their pants as their trying to lockdown late 20s careercels.

18-21 Prime
22-25 Fade
26-30 Post
30+ Roast

White Women are super bluepilled on agepill. I see like 60-70% girls still rocking single lifestyle at like 25-26 and are royally fucked for LTR. They think iOis and chadlite smashing them=/= marry a chadlite.
Smart hot chicks are LTRmaxing like 22-24.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 7725
Would you say this is even something someone with darker skin should do? Wanna look like I'm in my 20s when I'm deep in my 50s :lul:

Blessed write up though regardless :love:
To be honest I don't know. I don't know the factor of which one has to take care of oneself less based on the level of melanin within their skin. Because I'm obsessed I wouldn't even care if I was as dark and coal or light as an albino I would still do what I do. I track everything I do and make weekly observations to see what the improvements are. Every 3 months I do research on a new thing I can incoorporate or upgrade my routine and then finally I have an annual review with before after pics from one year.

Well I hope this helps you stay youthfull looking into your 50's. I have seen one man in my life who was 55 but looks 25. I asked his secret and he simply told me staying out of the sun, sunscreen, whole foods diet full of fruit and veggies. I met him when I was 24 and took that information and expanded on it.

Feel free to save this information in a word document and make a list of things you will incoorporate every month or so and just continue to build that self care routine over time. People will notice a difference in you and women (older women) will likely compliment you. For some reason women over 40 love to compliment me (say handome good looking). hahahha Well good luck

• Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas
This.

People are coping bad. White milfs aged 30-40 MOG ethnic milfs. A good looking white woman never actually stops being good looking until she is 50 plus. Milf porn is very popular and features mostly white milfs.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex

you ever seen a 25 year old latina lmao

they literally transmog into hungry goblins the instant they leave high school

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 7725

I disagree, I think the thing of white women living more degenerate/ less healthy lifestyle is a meme that ethnic parents make up to help their kids cope.

I have known people of all races except black and I'd say curry, latin and noodlewhores live equally degenerative lifestyle as white girls from ages 15-25. Only really sandwhores and EE foids live a cleaner life.

The reason white foids fall off the worst is just their genetics and hormonal profile

This.

People are coping bad. White milfs aged 30-40 MOG ethnic milfs. A good looking white woman never actually stops being good looking until she is 50 plus. Milf porn is very popular and features mostly white milfs.
true tbh