Theory (Women are asexual)

Im talking to one right now. Shes 15 and wants me to fuck her balls deep

Feminism propoganda has pushed the equal sex drive narrative, but what we do know is WOMEN ARE THE BEST ACTORS OF ALL TIME, they are always faking during sex. Women don't enjoy sex, which is why body isn't appealing like it is to men, ITS ALSO WHY HIGH CLASS LOOKS SLAY, women fuck for social status and only fuck chads facially so they can brag. This is water tbh.
have you ever tried to reject women when she is already wet? don't do it bro

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
She was stimulated and we were going to have sex but I had jerked off 2 times before and my dick was not going to cum for the 3rd time so I said to her that I was tired and wanted to sleep, she was very very mad at me

They have lower sex drives than men. If their sex drive was equal, they would be hooking up with sub 5s, asking to buy mens feet pics and wanting to follow men home.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and borismonster
Feminism propoganda has pushed the equal sex drive narrative, but what we do know is WOMEN ARE THE BEST ACTORS OF ALL TIME, they are always faking during sex. Women don't enjoy sex, which is why body isn't appealing like it is to men, ITS ALSO WHY HIGH CLASS LOOKS SLAY, women fuck for social status and only fuck chads facially so they can brag. This is water tbh.
This is cope, go outside for once

They have lower sex drives than men. If their sex drive was equal, they would be hooking up with sub 5s, asking to buy mens feet pics and wanting to follow men home.
yeah if foids had sex drive similar to mfs they wouldnt be extremely picky like they are

in reality mtbs would rather go femcel for months bc of them being chad-only due to lower sex drive, meanwhile you see chadlite who has options if he was patient hooking up with mtbs and weak htbs just to get some