Theory’s about the @Badg96 mystery

Which theory do you think might be true?

• Total voters
germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Most of you probably asked yourself the following questions:
Who is @badg96? And why is he behaving the way he does on this forum?
Always posting the same shit day after day even after getting his questions answered he still will ask them on the next day again.

Theory 1 (The NPC):

Bruno is an NPC. This theory might be one of the most believable ones of today because his behavior actually resembles the behavior of a video game NPC character.
Why? Well because he always uses the same vocabulary in his threads, even the same or atleast similar sentences.
One of his most used quotes is „I look bloated?“.
He could have been programmed by a higher power which we can’t understand yet. Is he even a real person? Or maybe just a virtual computer which is making all these threads? We will never know.
He also almost never reacts to other posts which is also a really good sign for him being an NPC.

Theory 2 (The Ogre):
Based on this theory Bruno is indeed a human ogre. He calls himself often an ogre or compares himself with Shrek so we might be on the right path here.
What speaks for this theory is his very small vocabulary. A typical sign for a small ogre brain which isn’t capable of much more intellectual work.
And also the fact that he lacks basic understanding of human interactions and the ability to socialize well with others makes this theory seem quite accurate.

Theory 3 (The troll):
This Theory is self explanatory. Bruno is trolling us all. If this the case he is doing it quite well since everybody is still reacting to his posts/threads and many even give him serious answers. I personally don’t believe in this theory because I can’t see the point why he would do that for such a long time. Trolling can be funny but no one would do it over months in this repetitive manner. It would be to boring for yourself.

Theory 4 (The paid forum member):
Bruno is a member who gets paid by the admins to do what he does in order to keep the forum interesting. This theory definitely would have been an option in the beginning of the badg96 era because he really became popular on this forum in a short time and had many threads made about him etc.
But currently I’m not so sure about this anymore because his threads aren’t that entertaining as they used to be. And I doubt that he would get paid for that now.

What do you think is the answer to the mystery @badg96 ?

@AscendingHero @StrangerDanger @Preston @WontStopNorwooding @n0rthface @Korea @LastHopeForNorman @BearBoy @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel @Kroker @LooksOrDeath @SMESH @Xangsane @Birdcell @WannabeJock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ongifm, Deleted member 22639, LastHopeForNorman and 30 others
It is gonna take a little time to read before i vote you know

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and germanlooks
he admitted he is half-trolling

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ongifm, Deleted member 15338, StrangerDanger and 6 others
@Thompsonz orders coffe.mp4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17763, ALP, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
He is 100% either an npc since he always uses the same dialogue, or a government social experiment.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, FailedNormieManlet, Korea and 1 other person
Over black girl kiss me in the club
Over black girl twerk me on in the club
Over club guard said I took beating like a man
Over I look autistic in this vid
Over I bloat off kfc and kebab
Over do I look ogre
Over what surgeries I need for chad
Over I need lefort
Over why do I look ogre
Over what my bodyfat in this pic
Over I get robbed outside the club
Over why i look so good in other pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IloveSosa, Anchor_Ship, Lygodactylus and 17 others
Theory 5: Baby in a grown man’s body

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IloveSosa, Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 14984 and 6 others
Half trolling + not that bright + shit English

Last edited:
Over black girl kiss me in the club
Over black girl twerk me on in the club
Over club guard said I took beating like a man
Over I look autistic in this vid
Over I bloat off kfc and kebab
Over do I look ogre
Over what surgeries I need for chad
Over I need lefort
Over why do I look ogre
Over what my bodyfat in this pic
Over I get robbed outside the club
Over why i look so good in other pic
You are the Black girl

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Korea
If I was a black girl, I would've roped by now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Average Black girl is disgusting but your Stacies are very hot ngl, too bad they are a little smelly tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, germanlooks and Korea
Average Black girl is disgusting but your Stacies are very hot ngl, too bad they are a little smelly tho
I haven't seen many fully black stacy, but mixed girls :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15338
theory 5: bruno is FBI agent undercover

• JFL
Reactions: IloveSosa, wollet2 and Korea
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Korea
Theory 6.

He isn't even a human being, but a bot deepfake an an automatic posting schedule.

Think about it, this nigga posts the SAME THING at the SAME TIMES, DAILY.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IloveSosa, AscendingHero, currylightskin and 5 others
he said he loved me
that was very sweet of him
Screenshot 1512

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and LooksOrDeath
His tragic backstory:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, wollet2, Deleted member 15577 and 3 others
Always posting the same shit day after day even after getting his questions answered he still will ask them on the next day again.

Theory 1 (The NPC):
Bruno is an NPC. This theory might be one of the most believable ones of today because his behavior actually resembles the behavior of a video game NPC character.
Why? Well because he always uses the same vocabulary in his threads, even the same or atleast similar sentences.
He could have been programmed by a higher power which we can’t understand yet. Is he even a real person? Or maybe just a virtual computer which is making all these threads? We will never know.
He also almost never reacts to other posts which is also a really good sign for him being an NPC.

Theory 2 (The Ogre):
Based on this theory Bruno is indeed a human ogre. He calls himself often an ogre or compares himself with Shrek so we might be on the right path here.
What speaks for this theory is his very small vocabulary. A typical sign for a small ogre brain which isn’t capable of much more intellectual work.
And also the fact that he lacks basic understanding of human interactions and the ability to socialize well with others makes this theory seem quite accurate.

Theory 3 (The troll):
This Theory is self explanatory. Bruno is trolling us all. If this the case he is doing it quite well since everybody is still reacting to his posts/threads and many even give him serious answers. I personally don’t believe in this theory because I can’t see the point why he would do that for such a long time. Trolling can be funny but no one would do it over months in this repetitive manner. It would be to boring for yourself.

Bruno is a member who gets paid by the admins to do what he does in order to keep the forum interesting. This theory definitely would have been an option in the beginning of the badg96 era because he really became popular on this forum in a short time and had many threads made about him etc.
But currently I’m not so sure about this anymore because his threads aren’t that entertaining as they used to be. And I doubt that he would get paid for that now.

@AscendingHero @StrangerDanger @Preston @WontStopNorwooding @n0rthface @Korea @LastHopeForNorman @BearBoy @looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel @Kroker @LooksOrDeath @SMESH @Xangsane @Birdcell @WannabeJock
You got alot of time on your hands big boy german lmao

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
You got alot of time on your hands big boy german lmao
Between my stacy fuck sessions I can easily push in a short moment for writing such a high quality thread

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and AscendingHero
Holy fuck seeing him post paragraphs in clear English is making me doubt everything I know in life

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 16275
he is a pakled. „Pakleds were durable enough to survive the vacuum of space, as evidenced when Rumdaraccidentally ejected himself into space from an airlock aboard the USS Cerritos after mistaking it for a bathroom.“

Attachments

• 9B173C8D-DDBE-44BD-91F0-F8A52F0BA3FE.jpeg
    9B173C8D-DDBE-44BD-91F0-F8A52F0BA3FE.jpeg
    296.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, ALP and AlexBrown84

Theory 1 (The NPC):

Theory 2 (The Ogre):

Theory 3 (The troll):

But If badge is an automated bot then who is the guy in the pictures? Is It just some random dude that the bot is spamming pics of?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I think its a mix of trolling and genuine mental illness. Mix of theory 1-3