Therapist kept mentioning how I looked.

Absurdist

Absurdist

mentalcel
Joined
Jun 22, 2026
Posts
3,524
Reputation
5,249
In a 45 minute session she managed to bring up my looks a total of 6 times.

At the start, and when I was leaving she once again reminded me I looked good.

Compliments ranged from "looking fit" to "being facially handsome" to saying I had an "exotic look"

She asked me about dating life too multiple times.

Wasn't sure if I wanted to admit I barely get any actual play. :ogre:

Atleast all the "looksmaxxing" payed off or whatever.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
Are you ethnic?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist

Similar threads

6
Replies
2
Views
23
6’7whitechad
6
dimocel
Replies
38
Views
216
5.5psl
5.5psl
_MVP_
Replies
4
Views
35
sub3forfemcels
sub3forfemcels
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
22
Views
148
fallendown
fallendown
trustfund
Replies
60
Views
428
trustfund
trustfund

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top