Therapy group change

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
We were 3 men, 3 women. New group is 7 women, 2 men.

My therapists said it was extremely rare for there to have been a 50/50 split in gender anyways. And that generally it's more like 80/20, female/male.

Reminder that like 80% of healthcare costs are spent on women. JFL at the taxcuck, soyciety, government pill.

JFL at 80% of mental healthcare going towards women when men have it 10x harder in life.

jfl at society honestly its so over can nobody see it

• +1
Reactions: Paul7, truthhurts, twojei and 8 others
I mean I assume women try to get therapy more

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
Men are better at dealing with adversity

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Men are better at dealing with adversity
killing yourself 4 times as often, living in loneliness, inceldom, depression, pain, alcoholism, drugs.

that's not 'dealing with adversity' better. That is coping with garbage life-quality like some fucking robot.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, BoredPrince, JohnBaza and 4 others
Reminder that like 80% of healthcare costs are spent on women. JFL at the taxcuck, soyciety, government pill.

JFL at 80% of mental healthcare going towards women when men have it 10x harder in life.
I lost it when I realized young women (with valid students card) can get discount for jewpills, atleast in certain med. stores.

Literally taxpayers money funding hypergamy and degeneracy lifestyle.

"Ohhh we girlies have soo much haaarder you boys would never understand."

Fuck off!!!

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, BoredPrince, BigJimsWornOutTires and 3 others
for a male its embarassing to cry or go to therapy

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
I lost it when I realized young women (with valid students card) can get discount for jewpills, atleast in certain med. stores.

Literally taxpayers money funding hypergamy and degeneracy lifestyle.

"Ohhh we girlies have soo much haaarder you boys would never understand."

Fuck off!!!
legit insanity

i hate women so much.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince and JL~
sure but then female healthcare should be rejected

i dont wanna pay for female (mental) healthcare. It's self-cucking.

• +1
Reactions: JL~
killing yourself 4 times as often, living in loneliness, inceldom, depression, pain, alcoholism, drugs.

that's not 'dealing with adversity' better. That is coping with garbage life-quality like some fucking robot.
It just shows how much harder men's lifes are

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices, JL~ and MoggerGaston
sure but then female healthcare should be rejected

i dont wanna pay for female (mental) healthcare. It's self-cucking.
how do you pay for it? i mean how do you pay for female therapy groups and such

of course females should get basic healthcare as much as man , but this psychology/psychiatry shit is bullshit and all woman are obsessed with it . yes we should probably kill all people who work in such sphere

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It just shows how much harder men's lifes are
yes, but it's so sad to see that so many (young) men are suffering so fucking hard.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and JL~

of course females should get basic healthcare as much as man , but this psychology/psychiatry shit is bullshit and all woman are obsessed with it . yes we should probably kill all people who work in such sphere
government pays for it. Aka taxcucks, wageslaves

If I had to pay for this shit myself I would've never gone here.

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices and JL~

They should kill all the oldcels needing 783974 dollar cancer treatments first.

i dont want to pay for these fucking 80yo corpses

• +1
Reactions: Gothboi
government pays for it. Aka taxcucks, wageslaves

If I had to pay for this shit myself I would've never gone here.
i would 100% need to pay for this shit myself

i paid 100 euros and waited 3 months just to get prescribed finasteride bro

your country mogs

• JFL
Yeah, that and therapy doesn't really cater to male struggles anyway.
you just talk to a liberal bot until you agree with them jfl.

blackpill is the brutal therapy fit for men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ihearvoices, MoggerGaston and Gothboi
They should kill all the oldcels needing 783974 dollar cancer treatments first.

i dont want to pay for these fucking 80yo corpses
Imam starmer is on the move regarding that Jfl.

People always assume men can deal with their problems alone

The thing is at the core of our personalities there isnt "what a male should or shouldnt do" we want to express emotions when we are upset deep down its just instinct but men are programmed to act a certain way and never show their vulnerable side, only times when its accepted for a man to show vulnerability is in case of physicall injury or some disease

Women can show vulnerability because they dont need to deal with much adversity and need to be protected so they dont need to show they are strong

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, Tabula Rasa, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
i would 100% need to pay for this shit myself

i paid 100 euros and waited 3 months just to get prescribed finasteride bro

your country mogs
they didn't want to prescribe me finasteride bro. They rejected me and I had to order it from India from an illegal pharmacy with cryptocoins.

Your country mogs

• +1
Psychedelics are the best therapy

• +1
they didn't want to prescribe me finasteride bro. They rejected me and I had to order it from India from an illegal pharmacy with cryptocoins.

Your country mogs
find a new trichologist

btw obviously they didnt want, its rare when they will prescribe preemptive . they need to see the hair loss and you got none

• So Sad
Yeah, that and therapy doesn't really cater to male struggles anyway.
you just talk to a liberal bot until you agree with them jfl.

blackpill is the brutal therapy fit for men.
blackpill didn't cure me

im still fucked. its over

Psychedelics are the best therapy
they are a good tool tbh. psychedelics, mdma, ketamine can aid in curing mental illnesses, lack of motivation, low energy, etc.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
find a new trichologist

btw obviously they didnt want, its rare when they will prescribe preemptive . they need to see the hair loss and you got none
its okay u can order all drugs from darkweb. usually cheaper than the official way too

• +1

Your country mogs
no more indian jokes allowed for you
soem kid in mumbai controls your hairline now

• JFL
People always assume men can deal with their problems alone

The thing is at the core of our personalities there isnt "what a male should or shouldnt do" we want to express emotions when we are upset deep down its just instinct but men are programmed to act a certain way and never show their vulnerable side, only times when its accepted for a man to show vulnerability is in case of physicall injury or some disease

Women can show vulnerability because they dont need to deal with much adversity and need to be protected so they dont need to show they are strong
Men having to deal with their problems alone and in pain.

This is not something to be proud of, be happy about. Because it severely reduces our life-quality.

It's like men bragging about how they got no sleep, how they didn't have time to eat, because they had to work a 12-hour night-shift.

'man my life is so fucking bad, haven't slept for 48hours and I am back at my job haha, i am such a strong man'

theres men like this at my fucking job man. THEY BRAG ABOUT HOW SHIT THEIR LIFE IS.

'wow look at this fucking job man, chance of workplace injuries and fatalities is so high, im such a badass for doing it. rest are pussies'
NO YOU ARE RETARDED.

'wow look at me in the trenches in ukraine, I am such a tough man'
NO YOU ARE RETARDED.

men taking pride in suffering is retarded.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: trueceI, truthhurts, Maalik and 4 others
Men are more likely to precociously ejaculate than women. And thus, women have more on their minds.

What's on their minds, you should have latent insight by now.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, Napoleon1800 and ihearvoices
no more indian jokes allowed for you
soem kid in mumbai controls your hairline now
India is the biggest supplier of illegal ketamine to Europe.
I am mirin' my bhais working in India making extra bucks by exporting ketamine illegally ngl.

My mental-health is on the line. Not just my hairline.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, R@m@, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
We were 3 men, 3 women. New group is 7 women, 2 men.

My therapists said it was extremely rare for there to have been a 50/50 split in gender anyways. And that generally it's more like 80/20, female/male.

jfl at society honestly its so over can nobody see it
Slavery never ended tbh

• +1
Men having to deal with their problems alone and in pain.

This is not something to be proud of, be happy about. Because it severely reduces our life-quality.

It's like men bragging about how they got no sleep, how they didn't have time to eat, because they had to work a 12-hour night-shift.

'man my life is so fucking bad, haven't slept for 48hours and I am back at my job haha, i am such a strong man'

theres men like this at my fucking job man. THEY BRAG ABOUT HOW SHIT THEIR LIFE IS.

'wow look at this fucking job man, chance of workplace injuries and fatalities is so high, im such a badass for doing it. rest are pussies'
NO YOU ARE RETARDED.

'wow look at me in the trenches in ukraine, I am such a tough man'
NO YOU ARE RETARDED.

men taking pride in suffering is retarded.
Don’t feel bad for normie men though they would cuck u so hard if they had the chance

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Maalik

Your country mogs
What country is that moggergaston? I had no problems getting it. Literally did not even have to show my hairline. And im taking it preventatively at nw2 which i fraud pretty well.
My gp just started talking about how his pretty severe hairloss did not hold him back at all. He was like nw5 something. He lifemogs the shit out of me though. 😭

Don’t feel bad for normie men though they would cuck u so hard if they had the chance
yeah this is the worst.
There is no lion-pack, there is no male fraternity.
Other men are just competition to me. I despise most men and I want to see them tortured and killed.

There is no lion-pack, lion-brother to help me deal with the hyena crowd; normies.
Lionbrother

This is what I long for.

The lion-pack.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
yeah this is the worst.
There is no lion-pack, there is no male fraternity.
Other men are just competition to me. I despise most men and I want to see them tortured and killed.

There is no lion-pack, lion-brother to help me deal with the hyena crowd; normies.
View attachment 3207567
This is what I long for.

The lion-pack.

Gay men are the most loyal they fuck each other like pigs

Gay men are the most loyal they fuck each other like pigs
Lions don't fuck like pigs dude. They fuck like lions.
Idk what you are on about but this is not lion-pack vibe.

• +1
Lions don't fuck like pigs dude. They fuck like lions.
Idk what you are on about but this is not lion-pack vibe.
Lion pack ain’t real u a 30 year old man nigga give up on this lion shit

Lion pack ain’t real u a 30 year old man nigga give up on this lion shit
You don't get it cuz ur a sheep. Don't bother reading my topics.

• +1
What country is that moggergaston? I had no problems getting it. Literally did not even have to show my hairline. And im taking it preventatively at nw2 which i fraud pretty well.
My gp just started talking about how his pretty severe hairloss did not hold him back at all. He was like nw5 something. He lifemogs the shit out of me though. 😭
netherlands.

my gp told me I should accept being bald too and refused to prescribe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: trueceI, Napoleon1800 and BimaxLaser
netherlands.

my gp told me I should accept being bald too and refused to prescribe.
I am Dutch too my guy did not give a fuck and prescribed me all the same.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and MoggerGaston
  • +1
I am Dutch too my guy did not give a fuck and prescribed me all the same.
oh well my GP is total trash and I can't even switch cuz every GP in 3490384 miles is overbooked cuz of mass-immigration.

i get my shit through darkweb i dont care about dutch healthcare anymore. It is useless to me. I am smarter than doctors.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BimaxLaser and Napoleon1800
oh well my GP is total trash and I can't even switch cuz every GP in 3490384 miles is overbooked cuz of mass-immigration.

i get my shit through darkweb i dont care about dutch healthcare anymore. It is useless to me. I am smarter than doctors.
What is your age? Im 20 so that might have something to do with it

• +1
yes, but it's so sad to see that so many (young) men are suffering so fucking hard.
It's sad because they need so little. Any support gives exponential returns.
I guess it's the consequence of a hyper individualistic society without community first and foremost.
Secondly comes the lack of good partners. People say I get chad treatment by women but I can say confidently that there's a big lack of quality women out there. This would negate the first thing.
Thirdly, it's the generation and cultural zeitgeist overall. Add feminism to that, which is malevolent for men and you get the final outcome, which is a big part of men in this contemporary society living life as doomers, got mental problems, or anything similar.

Just be a hedonistic psychopath. It's the best time ever to be that.

• +1
It's sad because they need so little. Any support gives exponential returns.
I guess it's the consequence of a hyper individualistic society without community first and foremost.
Secondly comes the lack of good partners. People say I get chad treatment by women but I can say confidently that there's a big lack of quality women out there. This would negate the first thing.
Thirdly, it's the generation and cultural zeitgeist overall. Add feminism to that, which is malevolent for men and you get the final outcome, which is a big part of men in this contemporary society living life as doomers, got mental problems, or anything similar.

Just be a hedonistic psychopath. It's the best time ever to be that.
Nothing we can do man. I am getting the fuck out of here. Fuck this society.