There are 1 Billion indians in this world , there must be cleary some p in v going on

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8
currycels = volcels for nut fucking their own kind
I mean jfl even them poor ugly ones get laid

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and turkproducer
currycels = volcels for nut fucking their own kind
I mean jfl even them poor ugly ones get laid
Yes there is a lot "P in V" action going on in India (but also factor in lack of contraception, education) were people just shit out a lot of kids relative to amount of times they have sex.

Its the Indians in the west that suffer hard due to the western media killing their SMV making other ethnicities higher up the dating table and Indians self hating and hating each other holding out for white meat. Indians are selling their souls for white pussy its just desire ingrained into the mind . same way people sell their lives for nice cars etc which in the end its complete nonsense but we cant help it.

arranged marriages. suifuel
due to the western media
File

room temperature iq

currycel only exists in the west

Curries are the real slayers.

2307.jpg

After being all your life defecating in a golden throne, would you come back to walk barefoot in the street with probability to step into human diarrhea?.

For a guarantee JB V pussy and my own son I will.

After being all your life defecating in a golden throne, would you come back to walk barefoot in the street with probability to step into human diarrhea?.

For a guarantee JB V pussy and my own son I will.
jfl like there arent developed mega citeis there

jfl like there arent developed mega citeis there
Don't those niggas, have 996 work schedules like Chinese people?, that lifestyle is hell on earth.