There are 2 types of .org users

;

;-;

Mistral
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Posts
2,050
Reputation
2,445
Orgusers
 
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 22401 and 12 others
both wrong
most people here are average and can't really do a lot about it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 25713, Dystopian and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25713, Deleted member 22930 and Deleted member 24444
I’m an abomination
 
@nitesik
 
  • JFL
Reactions: nitesik
The duality of man
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, BoneDensity and Deleted member 24444

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
56
Views
413
Loganazim
Loganazim
Lorence
Replies
11
Views
82
I need a new face
I need a new face
brotato78
Replies
6
Views
43
brotato78
brotato78
avenox
Replies
0
Views
40
avenox
avenox
Jordan Barrett
Replies
74
Views
214
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top