There are 3 types of people in this world

Primalsplit

Primalsplit

Kraken
Good people, evil people and weak people.

Good people are good. Uncorruptible. Rightous. They want to fix this broken world. They never get the respect they deserve.

Evil people are evil. They use manipulation and other underhanded tactics to achieve what they want. They are sly. They ruin everything along with themselves.

Weak people. These are the addicts. The slaves. These people are why evil is so rewarding. Offer them pleasure, good things and they will be your lapdog. They have a Stockholm syndrome towards their evil masters.

They will defend the evil people and obstruct good people from destroying evil people. They are "anti-violence". Their delusions are so high that they think they are good people. These are the normies, the beta males. Almost all the women are in this category.

It is also called being NT.

I hate weak people way more than I hate evil people. But I don't know what I can do to them. I wish I could destroy them with impunity. They are not even seeming to be aware of what they are, so I can't even condemn them without feeling guilty. Their brainwashing is so deep, yet they seem to be accomplices in their own slavement of their mind.

I don't know. Help me on this.

Tagging my pals: @Skywalker @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Yuno_howitez

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: currylightskin, 1966Ford, Deleted member 33579 and 6 others
And then there’s big dick ass niggas

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, try2beme, Sprinkles and 1 other person
What percentage of people are weak?

There are only three types of people in this world: people who can't count and people who can

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Weak people are the reason psychopaths run the world

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Primalsplit
im a good guy

• +1
Psychopaths are good people btw they had no choice but to express the evil with violence

• +1
I hate willing weak people

• +1
kill all good people

Good people are good. Uncorruptible. Rightous. They want to fix this broken world. They never get the respect they deserve.

Evil people are evil. They use manipulation and other underhanded tactics to achieve what they want. They are sly. They ruin everything along with themselves.

Weak people. These are the addicts. The slaves. These people are why evil is so rewarding. Offer them pleasure, good things and they will be your lapdog. They have a Stockholm syndrome towards their evil masters.

They will defend the evil people and obstruct good people from destroying evil people. They are "anti-violence". Their delusions are so high that they think they are good people. These are the normies, the beta males. Almost all the women are in this category.

It is also called being NT.

I hate weak people way more than I hate evil people. But I don't know what I can do to them. I wish I could destroy them with impunity. They are not even seeming to be aware of what they are, so I can't even condemn them without feeling guilty. Their brainwashing is so deep, yet they seem to be accomplices in their own slavement of their mind.

I don't know. Help me on this.

Tagging my pals: @Skywalker @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Yuno_howitez
Everyone is evil.

Most people are weak and quite a few will do evil things cause they lack morals

You and me are a few of the good ones

Crestfallen was part of the weak ones with some potential which was wasted on self pity

• +1
A rather juvenile comprehension of human societies.

A rather juvenile comprehension of human societies.

my first thought when i got to the part where i realised this is just another estrogenic rant about normies

having your own "them" and telling yourself it's totally not evil or wrong to hate or prosecute someone for belonging to "them" is as close to being evil (and completely insentient) as you can get. but i guess op isn't evil, he'd say so if he was.

my first thought when i got to the part where i realised this is just another estrogenic rant about normies

having your own "them" and telling yourself it's totally not evil or wrong to hate or prosecute someone for belonging to "them" is as close to being evil (and completely insentient) as you can get.
Oh you're another "mature adult" type of guy shaming people for speaking facts. Now it checks out.

what a sorry ass response, lmfao

what is this even supposed to mean, plato?
It means you need to complicate things with a web of copes so you can have "a stable identity" in today's urban filled world, while I am more comfortable with naked truths and uncertainty. It is you , who is the one with a more juvenile mind.

I got a taperr fade from a Thug Barber named Brandon Curington last week he was chill ash and gave me a special treatment for being a good boy

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
I got a taper fade from a Thug Barber named Brandon Curington last week he was chill ash and gave me a special treatment for being a good boy

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

@the BULL
@ReadBooksEveryday
@Crestfallen95

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Primalsplit