There are 4 types of faces (pictures included)

positiveloop

positiveloop

Bronze
Facial bone recession and facial bone mass are 2 different things, you can have either/neither or both. So we can divide faces into 4 categories based on these factors:
1. Minimally recessed + high bone mass= very attractive face (unless obese) good eyes area, visible mandible, forward growth
20230731 211130

2. Minimally recessed + low bone mass = ltn/htn face, can be slightly attractive. Visible mandible but its too short so chin is still behind lips, bad/ok eye area, browse r/mewing for more examples
20230731 211243

3. Recessed + high bone mass = normie/moderatly attractive, more so on average than category 2, ever seen someone with shit jawline but still looks good somehow? Its due to the all the bone mass. Big zygos and undereye support, long mandibular bone, outward gonions creating the illusion of no recession from the front.
20230731 211200

20230731 211107

4. Recessed + low bone mass = very unattractive. Most sub-5s are in this categoey.
20230731 210907

I myself fall into the 2nd category, years of chronically elevated cortisol and malnutrition throught my teens have lead me to have truly pathetic bone mass, i was also recessed as hell previously from looking down at my phone 24/7, but after 1.5 years obsessive of hard mewing i was able to reverse most of the recession, from almost none existant mandible to it being completely visibke and sharp. Eye area also improved but still shit due to tiny zygos.

Thoughts? Apologies for low iq formatting and wording, this is what my brain could muster

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, User49, pneumocystosis and 4 others
Basement theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, User49, VladimirtheGreat and 13 others
pm me the things you did to fix recession cuz I am a 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Mewton
Facial bone recession and facial bone mass are 2 different things, you can have either/neither or both. So we can divide faces into 4 categories based on these factors:
1. Minimally recessed + high bone mass= very attractive face (unless obese) good eyes area, visible mandible, forward growth
View attachment 2353297
2. Minimally recessed + low bone mass = ltn/htn face, can be slightly attractive. Visible mandible but its too short so chin is still behind lips, bad/ok eye area, browse r/mewing for more examples
View attachment 2353298
3. Recessed + high bone mass = normie/moderatly attractive, more so on average than category 2, ever seen someone with shit jawline but still looks good somehow? Its due to the all the bone mass. Big zygos and undereye support, long mandibular bone, outward gonions creating the illusion of no recession from the front.
View attachment 2353300
View attachment 2353301
4. Recessed + low bone mass = very unattractive. Most sub-5s are in this categoey.
View attachment 2353302
I myself fall into the 2nd category, years of chronically elevated cortisol and malnutrition throught my teens have lead me to have truly pathetic bone mass, i was also recessed as hell previously from looking down at my phone 24/7, but after 1.5 years obsessive of hard mewing i was able to reverse most of the recession, from almost none existant mandible to it being completely visibke and sharp. Eye area also improved but still shit due to tiny zygos.

Thoughts? Apologies for low iq formatting and wording, this is what my brain could muster
I think I am number 2, its over for me. I am 17.

Facts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: positiveloop and pneumocystosis
It causes forward neck posture which causes mouth breathing
from what i know mouth breathing causes forward head posture, i never see the opposite being said and i cant see why that would be the case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
from what i know mouth breathing causes forward head posture, i never see the opposite being said and i cant see why that would be the case
Mutual causality. Its about the angle, try it for yourself. its much harder to engage entire tongue to the palate when looking down with fhp. It doesnt necessarily cause mouth breathing, in retrospect i think i mostly breathed through my nose actually, but it did cause me to only have the tip of my tomgue up or none at all

Last edited:
Mutual causality. Its about the angle, try it for yourself. its much harder to engage entire tongue to the palate when looking down with fhp. It doesnt necessarily cause mouth breathing, in retrospect i think i mostly breathed through my nose actually, but it did cause me to only have the tip of my tomgue up or none at all
im still not sure if the back of the tongue should be on the roof, sometimes it seems more natural to have only the tip. The back of the tongue is a new idea brought bi Mike, his father never said that.

im still not sure if the back of the tongue should be on the roof, sometimes it seems more natural to have only the tip. The back of the tongue is a new idea brought bi Mike, his father never said that.
What? Maybe It seems more natural to you because your posture is shit.
ask every person with a well developed forwardly grown face if they have tgeur entire tongue up or just the tip, also anecdotally i only began to see progress when i started to engage my entire tongue

What? Maybe It seems more natural to you because your posture is shit.
ask every person with a well developed forwardly grown face if they have tgeur entire tongue up or just the tip, also anecdotally i only began to see progress when i started to engage my entire tongue
first there is no progress, mewing doesnt work past development. Well nobody has a truly developed face in modern world but the few i talked to that had good/decent forward growth also have the tip. Mike Mew came with the back of the tongue idea fter talking to a singer instructor that said the back of the tongue was important to sing better.

first there is no progress, mewing doesnt work past development. Well nobody has a truly developed face in modern world but the few i talked to that had good/decent forward growth also have the tip. Mike Mew came with the back of the tongue idea fter talking to a singer instructor that said the back of the tongue was important to sing better.
How can you tell theres no progress when i experienced it first hand? 🤦‍♂️

Number 4 for me JFL.

• +1
Reactions: positiveloop
Your facial bones can still grow naturally, have you tried to optimize endogenous hgh yet?
I guess so, I take a couple of supplements and they aren't all directly helping my bone growth though, like zinc and magnesium, fedogia agrestis, tongkat ali,boron.

Another faggot saying chico is recessed.

Basement dweller Op kys

Another faggot saying chico is recessed.

Basement dweller Op kys
Did my facts and logic hurt your feelings, you flithy chicosexual? Look, obviously theres a reason why he is a model and people on here worship him, but he objectiveley has 1 major flaw which is thats hes recessed, its a testament to how important bone mass, harmony and soft tissue collagen can compensate for suboptimal tongue posture

Did my facts and logic hurt your feelings, you flithy chicosexual? Look, obviously theres a reason why he is a model and people on here worship him, but he objectiveley has 1 major flaw which is thats hes recessed, its a testament to how important bone mass, harmony and soft tissue collagen can compensate for suboptimal tongue posture
With this logic everyone is recessed.

With this logic everyone is recessed.
Yes its a spectrum, not a yes/no. rounding up based on which end of the specteum someone is.
Do you agree chico is recessed compared to jordan barret?

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Yes its a spectrum, not a yes/no. rounding up based on which end of the specteum someone is.
Do you agree chico is recessed compared to jordan barret?
Yes but Chico looks way better than Barret and Barret has 1 out of idk forward growth so you cant use him as measurment for recession.

But I agree if your brutal recessed its very very hard to look good

Yes but Chico looks way better than Barret and Barret has 1 out of idk forward growth so you cant use him as measurment for recession.

But I agree if your brutal recessed its very very hard to look good
Yeah maybe chico wasnt a great example because hes not that recessed, but look at chalamet, recessed af and still looks good. There are a ton of other better examples

I don't think that. I never mouthbreathed, I'm 28 and I look a lot my phone
I Actually barely did so aswell, but it caused me to only have the tip of my tongue up or bone at all. Now when im on my phone i hold it slightly more upwards and look down with my eyes and not my my neck while chin tucking.
Look at this tribal dude with proper head posture:
Screenshot 20230801 135534 Firefox

And then compare it to these modern fuckers:
Text neck from smartphones

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
number 1 for me yet im ltn jfl

literally coloring/lightining, or you gonna say mewing change your skin color?
What? :lul: i just started going in the sun and eating high beta carotene foods

View attachment 2353297
View attachment 2353298
View attachment 2353300
View attachment 2353301
View attachment 2353302

@Whatashame i simply cannot understand how you still doubt the credibility of mewing, there are so many exampls across the internet, even normies start to get it
We arent in 2014 jfl

@Whatashame i simply cannot understand how you still doubt the credibility of mewing, there are so many exampls across the internet, even normies start to get it
We arent in 2014 jfl
imewing works during development and its a good habit top have but the changes are almost nothing. I saw every result posted in the internet at this point and i never saw an actual result, the only ones that changed is the spanish guy on youtube "good habits", salludon and the other guy. Both of them went into surgery/implants.

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
imewing works during development and its a good habit top have but the changes are almost nothing. I saw every result posted in the internet at this point and i never saw an actual result, the only ones that changed is the spanish guy on youtube "good habits", salludon and the other guy. Both of them went into surgery/implants.
So i didnt have an actual change?

And im pretty sure dxxniel gave proof he didnt get surgery implants

So i didnt have an actual change?

And im pretty sure dxxniel gave proof he didnt get surgery implants
i cant see any clear change im sorry

:feelswhat: look at ear, stayed in the exact same.
then look at the nose, chin, and lips. They clearly moved upwards and forwards considerably.

I have pathetic inward gonions tho which makes my mandible less sharp and creates the illusion of being recessed (still am to some degree)

i have #2 bigonial
86621F53 4F04 45C0 B45C E8AF4AAE62CA

Different Basal Sphenoid Angles -> midface compaction variation

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
i cant see any clear change im sorry
:feelswhat: look at ear, it stayed in the exact same.
then look at the nose, chin, and lips. They clearly moved upwards and forwards considerably.

I have pathetic inward gonions tho which makes my mandible less sharp and creates the illusion of being recessed (still am to some degree)