There are actually grown adults who play card games like yugioh, magic the gathering or pokemon

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
When I walk past comic shops where they play against each other they all look like subhuman soyboys.JFl what a bunch of losers grow up

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gonion wanter, tinderhacker, Napoleon de Geso and 16 others
let them cope. They're not hurting you.

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter, HitAndRun, HeightPilledum and 9 others
They have a purity and innocence which I envy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gonion wanter, HitAndRun, HeightPilledum and 11 others
Most of them are pedos

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and HighCasteJew
and they STILL get more pussy than us

connor-murphy-lookism.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Bushman, LampPostPrime and 7 others
still better than being alone all day/every day.
Having Incel friends is the best.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
still better than being alone all day/every day.
Having Incel friends is the best.
Until a foid comes and they all start competing for her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, Bushman, LampPostPrime and 3 others
nah. Thats what normies do. Not all Incels are reddit cucks simping for female attention.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, LampPostPrime, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
Yes, there are even tournaments and competitions...
ap_17252848937422_wide-535883da12dd25d71aca27588ec6f2d62bf1f0d1.jpg
1200x-1.jpg
1920x1080_In_Store_Play_PT_Announce.png

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, LampPostPrime and Splinter901
I liked playing Gwent in Witcher 3 and that was extremely simplistic. It's probably a fun game.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
When I walk past comic shops where they play against each other they all look like subhuman soyboys.JFl what a bunch of losers grow up
Better than wage slaveing

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Debetro and LampPostPrime
Grow up = wage slave
Drink
Be depressed
Care about politics

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 15164, Bushman and 1 other person
Whats wrong with it

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, LampPostPrime and Sprinkles
I was ranked #1 in the world at 2 different yugioh games lmao 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, infini, LampPostPrime and 4 others
I went to a yugioh gathering when i was 14yo with a butchered kaiba starterdeck. Brought 2 girls and a guy from my class and i duelled one of the girls.

After I beat her this fat tall guy got fucking pissed at me, telling me 'i cant beat girls like that' and i 'should go easy on beginners' 😂😂

Nigga im using a kaiba starterdeck which had all the best cards like blue eyes stolen or traded for crap 😂

I wanted to fight this fag, but the girl i brought that he was whiteknighting for told me hes just 'a bit weird but a good guy' and to leave it.

Ngl i hated that place. It was filled with either incels or scammers. I dont know shit about yugioh but the ppl there kept trying to sell me cards 'for a good price' or wanted to buy some of mine. While i knew nothing about it. No doubt trying to scam me.

Still have like 1000 pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards in a box somewhere. Should try and sell sum, i have a dark charizard, read that shit is worth some money now

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, ManletBlackcel and chadcel;
I went to a yugioh gathering when i was 14yo with a butchered kaiba starterdeck. Brought 2 girls and a guy from my class and i duelled one of the girls.

After I beat her this fat tall guy got fucking pissed at me, telling me 'i cant beat girls like that' and i 'should go easy on beginners' 😂😂

Nigga im using a kaiba starterdeck which had all the best cards like blue eyes stolen or traded for crap 😂

I wanted to fight this fag, but the girl i brought that he was whiteknighting for told me hes just 'a bit weird but a good guy' and to leave it.

Ngl i hated that place. It was filled with either incels or scammers. I dont know shit about yugioh but the ppl there kept trying to sell me cards 'for a good price' or wanted to buy some of mine. While i knew nothing about it. No doubt trying to scam me.

Still have like 1000 pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards in a box somewhere. Should try and sell sum, i have a dark charizard, read that shit is worth some money now
Have you gone to anime/comics conventions? Any chance to slay from that?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I got over 10k unique non repeated pokemon cards in both english and japanese, I stopped collecting for now cuz I'm poor and live in a cesspool, ever since I was little pokemon cards were like heroin for my eyes, I just love their designs and images specially of their common card (none of that reverse holo / ex weird shit).

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, infini and LampPostPrime
Have you gone to anime/comics conventions? Any chance to slay from that?
Never been but sounds fun to try one time.
Cosplay as the Witcher or something x)

Prob slaying potential, depending on the convention. I knew some cute nonNT girls that used to go to conventions like that, dressed up as cat-something (they had cat ears and a weird dress, im not familiar with anime).

Idk if I would want to go solo tho

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and chadcel;
I got over 10k unique non repeated pokemon cards in both english and japanese, I stopped collecting for now cuz I'm poor and live in a cesspool, ever since I was little pokemon cards were like heroin for my eyes, I just love their designs and images specially of their common card (none of that reverse holo / ex weird shit).

救急醫療室​

Prob slaying potential, depending on the convention. I knew some cute nonNT girls that used to go to conventions like that, dressed up as cat-something (they had cat ears and a weird dress, im not familiar with anime).

Ive got a friend who would go with me I just thought it will be an incels meeting which I didnt want to attend but maybe I'll find my equally non-NT female counterpart lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and MoggerGaston
Honestly Pokémon is genius.

I was ranked #1 in the world at 2 different yugioh games lmao 🤣
Which 2? Took me a whole year to make a sufficient deck to beat the final chapter in Forbidden Memories.

They were probably asking for decent compared to what they're worth now. I spent my time in lockdown assessing all of the values of my possessions since I never stopped collecting.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
Which 2? Took me a whole year to make a sufficient deck to beat the final chapter in Forbidden Memories.
Online games

Duel links and
Dueling network

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Ever noticed how any spokesperson or press for any of these events are AT LEAST, high tier normie? Then again I've not stepped into Magic lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and LampPostPrime
Yes, there are even tournaments and competitions...
ap_17252848937422_wide-535883da12dd25d71aca27588ec6f2d62bf1f0d1.jpg
1200x-1.jpg
1920x1080_In_Store_Play_PT_Announce.png
I’ve gone to some. Often 1/3 are girls. Many young and cute. Getting girls here is like shooting fish in a barrel.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Gonthar

I lost my V card at a game convention to s gamer girl.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and infini
I’ve gone to some. Often 1/3 are girls. Many young and cute. Getting girls here is like shooting fish in a barrel.
Really? I kinda doubt it, just because they are into quirky hobbies and activities, doesn't mean they don't want Chad too, I went to many activity clubs -poetry, philosphy, art, acting, dancing, yoga, etc. and didn't have any luck with the girls there, even though we shared many interests and had some amazing conversations...

i wanted to play that those as kid, i bought cards after saving a year (pokemon yugioh magic)

but for all of them didn’t take in account i didn’t have friends, for pokemon and yugioh I’d play around with the deck and use my imagination to pretend to play

i had the box of random cards for magic so I would set it up for both sides and play myself until some kid destroyed my box because I wouldn’t give it to him, impulsive ltn type

then I cried and the teacher sent me to the principals office with aides to a room. She hated me lol, she wrote that up into some sort of report that im pretty sure is still in a hard drive somewhere for if someone does an investigation

my cortisol would spike whenever I saw card players for years afterward and it still make me sad and ashamed to see those

• So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar
Really? I kinda doubt it, just because they are into quirky hobbies and activities, doesn't mean they don't want Chad too, I went to many activity clubs -poetry, philosphy, art, acting, dancing, yoga, etc. and didn't have any luck with the girls there, even though we shared many interests and had some amazing conversations...
I never said they weren’t looking for attractive guys. But. Since many gamer guys are subhuman, if you’re decent looking. It’s super easy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I never said they weren’t looking for attractive guys. But. Since many gamer guys are subhuman, if you’re decent looking. It’s super easy.
eh nowadays a ton of chads and htns are gamers.

Manchad

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun, Splinter901 and Gonthar
and they STILL get more pussy than us

connor-murphy-lookism.gif
Also brutal how you can't CONQUER (poster in the back) the Norwood Reaper. There's no gym for your hairline
CONQUER

Ok, Chad...

I wish I could play but it's too expensive and I don't have friends

Any tips? Is it the same as approaching anywhere or are there some differences?

Any tips? Is it the same as approaching anywhere or are there some differences?
be a gamer. Or be interested in learning. Otherwise you’ll come across as creepy if you’re just there to pick up girls.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;