There are also working over-the-counter drugs for growth?

lerty9984

lerty9984

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
19
Reputation
7
I'm 17 years old. Are there any legal non-receptor drugs for growth that are not contraindicated for early cancer patients? And will it be easy for the doctor to ask for an X-ray of the hand to understand whether the growth zones are closed, will it be necessary to lie to him like my hand hurts? In the future, if the growth zones are open, I would ask for a prescription for an aromatase inhibitor, but I doubt that I can ask for it even by saying that I haven't grown for 3 years.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant

Similar threads

PrimalLooksmaxxer
Replies
0
Views
26
PrimalLooksmaxxer
PrimalLooksmaxxer
iamnothing
Replies
2
Views
53
IOD
IOD
Deusmaximus
Replies
2
Views
30
narutoer
narutoer

Users who are viewing this thread

  • thirdlet88
Back
Top