• Group 2

• Group 3

• Group 4

Results are only viewable after voting.
MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.
Group 1)
People that are mediocre and neurotypical. Living in the matrix. Ignorance is bliss and so is the case for them. They live peacefully asleep.

Group 2)
People that are higher consciousness, understand the matrix and how to communicate with the average midwit and express themselves through square neurotypical behaviour.

It's easier to be in this group if you are good looking and or tall. But still more than possible as a normie

Group 3)
People that are on the spectrum and incapable of being neurotypical.

So they are unable to self sabotage and fully conform like people in group 1 who lose themselves in the matrix.

Or they are unable to understand how neurotypical squareness works so it can allow them a means of communication to express their authentic selves.

Group 4)
Guys that are sub 4 in looks or below 5ft6 in height and so have never had enough appropriate social feedback that wasn't subtle disctimintry to understand how the mechanics of neurotypical communication works

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, bishōnenmaxxer, horizontallytall and 3 others
Im below 2

Im a 5'1 indian

Yeah I know this a cap purely by the science out there indicating no man can be below 5ft2 unless they have dwarfism, which would mean you'd have to be 3ft5 or some shit LMAO

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 31497
Group 2

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and MakinItHappen

Bro, if you had higher levels of awareness, you wouldn't pose as though you'd built a good body:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Group 1)
People that are mediocre and neurotypical. Living in the matrix. Ignorance is bliss and so is the case for them. They live peacefully asleep.

Group 2)
People that are higher consciousness, understand the matrix and how to communicate with the average midwit and express themselves through square neurotypical behaviour.

It's easier to be in this group if you are good looking and or tall. But still more than possible as a normie

Group 3)

So they are unable to self sabotage and fully conform like people in group 1 who lose themselves in the matrix.

Or they are unable to understand how neurotypical squareness works so it can allow them a means of communication to express their authentic selves.

Group 4)
Guys that are sub 4 in looks or below 5ft6 in height and so have never had enough appropriate social feedback that wasn't subtle disctimintry to understand how the mechanics of neurotypical communication works

You told me I was #1, so I'm gonna go with your expert opinion.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Group 1)

Group 2)

Group 3)

Group 4)
Group 4 doesn’t exist. I’ve seen way too many ugly normies, short normies, sometimes both ugly and short, who I mogged hard but they had much better lives than me and were way more NT.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf, Xtra, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
You told me I was #1, so I'm gonna go with your expert opinion.

I think you like around 25% here try to be in group 1# but may be I am confusing it for 1# and it's really 2#

Group 4 doesn’t exist. I’ve seen way too many ugly normies, short normies, sometimes both ugly and short, who I mogged hard but they had much better lives than me and were way more NT.

Interesting.

Well they must have been risen in a 2 parent household with multiple brothers and sisters. That is the only thing I can think of.

Are you talking actually ugly? A legit objectively ugly 3/10 dude?

I have very rarely seen that, outside of them being the picked on guy in the group. (They played their inferior role)

Interesting.

Well they must have been risen in a 2 parent household with multiple brothers and sisters. That is the only thing I can think of.

Are you talking actually ugly? A legit objectively ugly 3/10 dude?

I have very rarely seen that, outside of them being the picked on guy in the group. (They played their role)
I don’t mean 0/10 people as obviously those are outcasted, just ugly guys who had features like bad eye area, fat, short, poor chin/jaw, weird nose, overall shit bone structure and bad hair, guys who are 2-3/10

• +1
I don’t mean 0/10 people as obviously those are outcasted, just ugly guys who had features like bad eye area, fat, short, poor chin/jaw, weird nose, overall shit bone structure and bad hair, guys who are 2-3/10

Hmmmm. Yeah. I guess some people get more fortunate with their environment.

Like if a curry with sub 4 genes is being sent to a primarily white school, that's game over for his neurotransmitters.

But if you are curry and sub 4 genes but in a school that is mainly South Asians, say like in parts of London (Not where I'm from) you are likelier to survive.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
group 5

people like who me who live for themselves and own the world and live like a cia spy

• JFL
group 5

people like who me who live for themselves and own the world and live like a cia spy

Post that video of you saying I can'#t be related to this little monkey, brah!

LOL you were trying so hard to be a neurotypical NPC nigga teenager there LMAO

Post that video of you saying I can'#t be related to this little monkey, brah!

LOL you were trying so hard to be a neurotypical NPC nigga teenager there LMAO
don’t remember it

where was i

in china rn. cyberpunk vibes innit
4823782A 7CC1 45DF 91E7 6528171D97C6
IMG 7353
IMG 7355
IMG 7345

hey kim how’s minneapolis

• JFL
I wonder if there's a group 5 category where the person is so low IQ they can't even put themselves in the neurotypical i'm asleep matrix

More votes.

yeah it should just be group 1, 2, 3 (normtards, non-NPCs, true autists)