There are genuine “don’t give a shit about looks” girls

WELOVELOOKS

WELOVELOOKS

praying to the AI overlords for 2107 after A.I.
Joined
Feb 9, 2024
Posts
8,760
Reputation
13,286
There are girls who claim that they only see the inside and are attracted to that and they literally live by it and date and fuck subhumans

Has to be some type of phenomenon behind this

But I semi dated a girl like that and she worshipped my looks constantly

What I don’t understand is that if you don’t even see looks or can tell when someone is attractive or not then how are you complimenting them if you don’t see looks

Oh, so you’re telling me just because you slapped a label on it and say “we’re dating” you’re automatically attracted to their looks

Are they just mental?

A lot of these subhuman fucks personalities are genuinely so lack luster too, like they’re not even that funny or interesting at all

Some girls just like to control some chud, idk man
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: roymustang, Soklid, Aox Ofwar and 4 others
There are girls who claim that they only see the inside and are attracted to that and they literally live by it and date and fuck subhumans

Has to be some type of phenomenon behind this

But I semi dated a girl like that and she worshipped my looks constantly

What I don’t understand is that if you don’t even see looks or can tell when someone is attractive or not then how are you complimenting them if you don’t see looks

Oh, so you’re telling me just because you slapped a label on it and say “we’re dating” you’re automatically attracted to their looks

Are they just mental?

A lot of these subhuman fucks personalities are genuinely so lack luster too, like they’re not even that funny or interesting at all

Some girls just like to control some chud, idk man
if you are statusmaxed rich or tall no girl cares about looks
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and idfkwtr
There are girls who claim that they only see the inside and are attracted to that and they literally live by it and date and fuck subhumans

Has to be some type of phenomenon behind this

But I semi dated a girl like that and she worshipped my looks constantly

What I don’t understand is that if you don’t even see looks or can tell when someone is attractive or not then how are you complimenting them if you don’t see looks

Oh, so you’re telling me just because you slapped a label on it and say “we’re dating” you’re automatically attracted to their looks

Are they just mental?

A lot of these subhuman fucks personalities are genuinely so lack luster too, like they’re not even that funny or interesting at all

Some girls just like to control some chud, idk man
sure bro
 
they are so pretentious and virtue signalling it fucking pisses me off😡
 
  • +1
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and idfkwtr
You don’t go outside if you don’t see this, just say ur a basement dweller


I’ve seen this multiple times, these girls fuck anybody if they think they’re a Muh “nice person” owoo and they’re incredibly dumb and easily manipulated and quite often these subhumans aren’t nice at all
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang and shedontluv-U
if you are statusmaxed rich or tall no girl cares about looks
Nope

Not even that

They’re not tall, not rich, nothing dumbass they’re normal subhumans
 
  • +1
Reactions: roymustang and shedontluv-U
they are so pretentious and virtue signalling it fucking pisses me off😡
I really can’t tell if it’s a real thing that they are or if it’s just a display they’ve internally adopted after convincing themselves they “dont see looks”
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and shedontluv-U
There are girls who claim that they only see the inside and are attracted to that and they literally live by it and date and fuck subhumans

Has to be some type of phenomenon behind this

But I semi dated a girl like that and she worshipped my looks constantly

What I don’t understand is that if you don’t even see looks or can tell when someone is attractive or not then how are you complimenting them if you don’t see looks

Oh, so you’re telling me just because you slapped a label on it and say “we’re dating” you’re automatically attracted to their looks

Are they just mental?

A lot of these subhuman fucks personalities are genuinely so lack luster too, like they’re not even that funny or interesting at all

Some girls just like to control some chud, idk man
I believe my stepmom is like this. Despite my dad being a 5’7 obese lltn with a thin long pube looking beard. Also my dad has another wife too currently and she knows about it lmao. Moneywise she actually makes more than him and shes 12 years younger than him and looks decent for mid 30s. Around mtb

Looking at their dynamic I agree with your last take, she clearly likes the control she has over him. It’s as if hes constantly on thin ice no matter what he does, she blocks him on so many occasions and hes always asking me to talk to her to solve things etc jfl. I cant help but to lose respect for him staying with a woman like that.
 
W
I believe my stepmom is like this. Despite my dad being a 5’7 obese lltn with a thin long pube looking beard. Also my dad has another wife too currently and she knows about it lmao. Moneywise she actually makes more than him and shes 12 years younger than him and looks decent for mid 30s. Around mtb

Looking at their dynamic I agree with your last take, she clearly likes the control she has over him. It’s as if hes constantly on thin ice no matter what he does, she blocks him on so many occasions and hes always asking me to talk to her to solve things etc jfl. I cant help but to lose respect for him staying with a woman like that.
hat do u expect this poor subhuman to do bro lose his access to pussy(if he even gets any)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Soklid
W

hat do u expect this poor subhuman to do bro lose his access to pussy(if he even gets any)
Dunno. I just dont think its worth getting pussy while getting treated like this. I dont get much pussy and have ended things w foids who arent even half as bad as this. Not worth it
 
  • +1
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer
Dunno. I just dont think it’s worth getting pussy while getting treated like this. I dont get much pussy and have ended things w foids who arent even half as bad as this. Not worth it
Think about the fact that this dude has 0 smv and the moment he leaves her he will never get one ever again:lul: it’s not the same you’re young hes a subhuman oldcel
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Soklid
if you are statusmaxed rich or tall no girl cares about looks
Yes they do, none of those things inspire true genuine raw attraction like the face does
 
Think about the fact that this dude has 0 smv and the moment he leaves her he will never get one ever again:lul: it’s not the same you’re young hes a subhuman oldcel
Hm I never thought about it that way so I guess I could understand him. However him making me get involved in their shit is quite low, not what a proper father figure should do.
 
  • +1
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer
I really can’t tell if it’s a real thing that they are or if it’s just a display they’ve internally adopted after convincing themselves they “dont see looks”
its fake as fuck

just trying to virtue signal and make themselves feel like they are a good person:ROFLMAO:
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
1
Views
22
idfkwtr
idfkwtr
ICXCLuvr
Replies
14
Views
63
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
_MVP_
Replies
0
Views
27
_MVP_
_MVP_
Tayvion Cole
Replies
4
Views
21
arthurfish
arthurfish
Gaythugmax
Replies
1
Views
28
xye
xye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top