There are gonna be 2025cels soon

finally us 2024cels will get you guys off our back! :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
look at pics 0:21and 0:22 where he isn't suinching/squinting like a nigger
Idk how he can squint like that, that's another level but you're right I always though he did smth to his eyes but I guess he didn't

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and NZb6Air
Idk how he can squint like that, that's another level but you're right I always though he did smth to his eyes but I guess he didn't
get cancer nigga @Salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Rea
I can't wait, the 2024 join date failo is too strong, makes it look like I came from tiktok or some other gay shit

I know I'm a 2023cel with no room to talk but I feel like 2025cels will be bullied way more than 2024cels

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Crazy world. :feelshmm:

Will 2025 be the ultimate failo year join date?
Throughout this decade it's safe to say 2023 was by far the worst

And 2024 feels somewhat of a follow up from the previous year except this year feels like filled with BP. A lot of talk was on men not approaching women anymore and birth rates declining by a bunch. More recent looksmax trends being spilled out to zoomers.

I can see 2025 being somewhat good but the only thing I can think of is GTA 6 and some big title movies that are not original at all.

• Woah
Throughout this decade it's safe to say 2023 was by far the worst

And 2024 feels somewhat of a follow up from the previous year except this year feels like filled with BP. A lot of talk was on men not approaching women anymore and birth rates declining by a bunch. More recent looksmax trends being spilled out to zoomers.

I can see 2025 being somewhat good but the only thing I can think of is GTA 6 and some big title movies that are not original at all.
TBH this year was really good for me

Overall in terms of media I hate anything post 2020 as I only watch cartoons and such.

• +1
Reactions: illusivespirits
I know I'm a 2023cel with no room to talk but I feel like 2025cels will be bullied way more than 2024cels
At least you joined before BP became mainstream so you wouldn't be spammed with "tiktokcel".

I believe it started to become mainstream in mid to late december of 2023

• +1
At least you joined before BP became mainstream so you wouldn't be spammed with "tiktokcel".

I believe it started to become mainstream in mid to late december of 2023
2022 was when it went mainstream

• +1
2022 was when it went mainstream
I just started to notice my insta reels being showed with the 3 PSL gods being praised and the first ever looksmax trend being "mewing" and "bonesmashing"

• JFL
I just started to notice my insta reels being showed with the 3 PSL gods being praised and the first ever looksmax trend being "mewing" and "bonesmashing"
That's just the looksmaxxing branch of the "Black-pill" but the ideology went mainstream at around 2018.

I joined .is at about 2020 but only made an account on 2021

• +1
That's just the looksmaxxing branch of the "Black-pill" but the ideology went mainstream at around 2018.

I joined .is at about 2020 but only made an account on 2021
I got into the BP space in early to mid 2022 but didn't take it seriously enough until mid 2023.

• +1