There are good people of every race

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
I never understood true racists.

Let's keep it real – good and bad people are everywhere, regardless of race. No race is just one thing. Each race has some cool people and also some pricks too. To slap a label on an entire race based on the actions of a few is retarded. Every group has its mix of qualities and flaws. It's all dependent on our mindset to see the good in others, recognizing the unique strengths that every race brings to the table.

I work in a job where i talk to almost 100 customers a day, all from different backgrounds. It should be pretty obvious, but, each person is unique from their own personal life experiences and how its shaped them into themselves. Just because ive met 20 rude black customers, does that mean i should ignore the fact that the other 20 black people were polite to me? Just because that 1 crackhead white woman was a bitch to me, should i assume all white people are the same? What about that drug dealer i met who was actually extremely friendly, should i keep assuming drug dealers are all bad people like the media says? Should i follow .org propaganda beliefs about indians having disgusting behaviour when the Indians i worked with at a restaurant were actually some of the nicest, humble and most hardworking people i have ever met?

Being racist as a joke with friends is cool, but being racist for real, is so dumb. One of the biggest incel traits is being genuinely racist and hating an entire population. Judging people individually based on looks is not as bad. Judge people individually based off of their actions and looks, dont judge them by the actions of someone else.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Kristin, zura and 17 others
Man i hate niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, mirrormogger, NotAMogger and 17 others
sure, but if most are bad then you should avoid.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 6128, ElTruecel and 1 other person
so why do blackpipo always betray me and are mean to me?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
I've lived in the getto.

There are good blacks. But there are a lot of bad ones. And the bad ones are far beyond anything you've seen in your cozy little suburb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 6128, ElTruecel and 3 others
A quote from Arthur de gobineu. The father of scientific racism

"I will not wait for the friends of equality to show me such and such passages in books written by missionaries or sea captains, who declare some Wolof is a fine carpenter, some Hottentot a good servant, that a Kaffir dances and plays the violin, that some Bambara knows arithmetic … Let us leave aside these puerilities and compare together not men, but groups."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ElTruecel, MexicanShortHotGuy and 8 others
NT to be racist to your friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, mirrormogger, ElTruecel and 6 others

Let's keep it real – good and bad people are everywhere, regardless of race. No race is just one thing. Each race has some cool people and also some pricks too. To slap a label on an entire race based on the actions of a few is retarded. Every group has its mix of qualities and flaws. It's all dependent on our mindset to see the good in others, recognizing the unique strengths that every race brings to the table.

I work in a job where i talk to almost 100 customers a day, all from different backgrounds. It should be pretty obvious, but, each person is unique from their own personal life experiences and how its shaped them into themselves. Just because ive met 20 rude black customers, does that mean i should ignore the fact that the other 20 black people were polite to me? Just because that 1 crackhead white woman was a bitch to me, should i assume all white people are the same? What about that drug dealer i met who was actually extremely friendly, should i keep assuming drug dealers are all bad people like the media says? Should i follow .org propaganda beliefs about indians having disgusting behaviour when the Indians i worked with at a restaurant were actually some of the nicest, humble and most hardworking people i have ever met?

Being racist as a joke with friends is cool, but being racist for real, is so dumb. One of the biggest incel traits is being genuinely racist and hating an entire population. Judging people individually based on looks is not as bad. Judge people individually based off of their actions and looks, dont judge them by the actions of someone else.
Jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, ElTruecel, kebab and 2 others
People are evil and better go extinct

Kemogrouvsiukai

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

B

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksSculptor
DNR... there are good people in every race. You are right, it's just that there are a lot more niggers that fucking deserve to die.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and ElTruecel
Still some races are just less trustable

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

only the worse races say this

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and try2beme

卐​

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
nothing more needs to be said.....im glad i follow you.......100% on point and yes its for subhumans to feel better about themselves
for example, the NAzi high command were MAJORITY incels lmao

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Its a bell curve of each race with considerable variation in the median and mean except between asians and whites
Racial discrimation on a very broad sense is a good thing but everyone (niggers) should still have the opportunity to prove themselves if they are in the high percentiles

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
i dont think there are good people at all in this world brah... everyone is atleast 1% evil brah everyone got that "evil" in them yeah but only minority actually acts from those thoughts so yeah.. braahh!!!!

Africa should be like Coruscant, instead, it looks like a tribal jungle area until this day.

Asia should be like NY in 19th Century, instead, it looked like a wooden-made villages with people using trenchcoat-like clothes and using iron weapons.

Latin America should be an Atlantis-tier civilization, instead, it looked like a tribal, bloodthirsty Stone Aged cultures when Spanish came here. Same with North America when English and French came.

Europe was developing steam machines and electric devices in 100 AD in Ancient Roman times. Too bad some (((people))) destroyed all their civilization.

Labeling people in "Good and bad" are one thing for simple minded folks. It's history and present what makes difference.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Every pajeet I met was a scammer tbh

• JFL
Reactions: MexicanShortHotGuy
Africa should be like Coruscant, instead, it looks like a tribal jungle area until this day.

Asia should be like NY in 19th Century, instead, it looked like a wooden-made villages with people using trenchcoat-like clothes and using iron weapons.

Latin America should be an Atlantis-tier civilization, instead, it looked like a tribal, bloodthirsty Stone Aged cultures when Spanish came here. Same with North America when English and French came.

Europe was developing steam machines and electric devices in 100 AD in Ancient Roman times. Too bad some (((people))) destroyed all their civilization.

Labeling people in "Good and bad" are one thing for simple minded folks. It's history and present what makes difference.
Africa didn't need to industrialize because of the fertile land and climate. They had everything.

Asia was on par with Europe until the Mongols set back any technological development. The Song was very close to industrialization. After the Mongols left EA became far more closed off.

South Asia lies in the fertile Indus region
They didn't lack anything. No need for mass industrialization.

Latin America and America lacked the steppe highway of Eurasia that facilitated trade and development. It was almost impossible to maneuver from Top to bottom.
Also they lacked the fierce competition Europe had.

Why Europe advanced faster is because of competition and rivalry. They had the turkic tribes from the east, caliphates from the south and raiders from the north. It meant to had to advance to be ahead of their foes.

true, but humans are also highly social and tribal animals and group tendencies and dynamics cannot be ignored.

Africa didn't need to industrialize because of the fertile land and climate. They had everything.

Asia was on par with Europe until the Mongols set back any technological development. The Song was very close to industrialization. After the Mongols left EA became far more closed off.

South Asia lies in the fertile Indus region
They didn't lack anything. No need for mass industrialization.

Latin America and America lacked the steppe highway of Eurasia that facilitated trade and development. It was almost impossible to maneuver from Top to bottom.
Also they lacked the fierce competition Europe had.

Why Europe advanced faster is because of competition and rivalry. They had the turkic tribes from the east, caliphates from the south and raiders from the north. It meant to had to advance to be ahead of their foes.
Cope. Rome was having the most important technological advances. Even China couldn't compete.

Arabs were also part of the (((plan))).

One thing is having everything at hand, other thing is your culture being fiercely tribal and primitive. Like killing kids and eating rivals.
At least Asians and Arabs didn't do that.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and shabby890
Cope. Rome was having the most important technological advances. Even China couldn't compete.

Arabs were also part of the (((plan))).

One thing is having everything at hand, other thing is your culture being fiercely tribal and primitive. Like killing kids and eating rivals.
At least Asians and Arabs didn't do that.
Roman's mogged the Han dynasty in metallurgy and Naval. They were pretty equal in everything else. I'm talking about the 1200s ish. EA was ahead of Europe during that period. B4 the Mongols ofc.

Yeah the Aztecs were a strong civilization that fell into Superstition. They could've done a lot.

I've lived in the getto.

There are good blacks. But there are a lot of bad ones. And the bad ones are far beyond anything you've seen in your cozy little suburb.
high value blacks only date white or asian tho thats the problem

Roman's mogged the Han dynasty in metallurgy and Naval. They were pretty equal in everything else. I'm talking about the 1200s ish. EA was ahead of Europe during that period. B4 the Mongols ofc.

Yeah the Aztecs were a strong civilization that fell into Superstition. They could've done a lot.
We could be living in other planets if Rome wasn't hijacked by (((some people))) which temple was destroyed by Hadrian.
And Aztecs were just Hopis LARPing as Mesoamericans. Teotihuacans and Mayans were way worse. Remember Apocalypto set in Yucatán (southereastern Mexico).

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
We could be living in other planets if Rome wasn't hijacked by (((some people))) which temple was destroyed by Hadrian.
And Aztecs were just Hopis LARPing as Mesoamericans. Teotihuacans and Mayans were way worse. Remember Apocalypto set in Yucatán (southereastern Mexico).
I mean Rome, like monarchies were bound to split and fall. Good emperors become corrupt etc. It's seen in every inherited monarchy. The dynasty slowly crumbles as the ruler becomes weaker and weaker.

I mean Rome, like monarchies were bound to split and fall. Good emperors become corrupt etc. It's seen in every inherited monarchy. The dynasty slowly crumbles as the ruler becomes weaker and weaker.
(((Sol Invictus))) hijacked Ancient Rome way before (((Christianity))).

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Pattern recognition is important

Elab on how it caused Romes downfall.
Ignoring Roman tradition and adopting a (((foreigner))) god from Syria. Heliogabalus was a trannymaxxed degenerate also.

Ignoring Roman tradition and adopting a (((foreigner))) god from Syria. Heliogabalus was a trannymaxxed degenerate also.
I mean yeah that's kinda my point. Rome fell because his leaders became corrupt weak and degenerate. Like other dynasties

I mean yeah that's kinda my point. Rome fell because his leaders became corrupt weak and degenerate. Like other dynasties
It's not like they become that way (((just because))).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MongolTurk and shabby890
Most people everywhere are pretty bad, I think that the people with fewer prospects(low iq/low status sub-saharans) are the most likely to lean into their selfish and evil nature.

Why would a whiteboy from Maine pick up an uzi and attempt to murder a group of guys for wearing the wrong color when he could just go to college and get a job.

Most people everywhere are pretty bad, I think that the people with fewer prospects(low iq/low status sub-saharans) are the most likely to lean into their selfish and evil nature.

Why would a whiteboy from Maine pick up an uzi and attempt to murder a group of guys for wearing the wrong color when he could just go to college and get a job.
Poverty breeds crime. It's not as easy for a poor African to get into college as a White kid. They'll rather make money through crime since it's what they were raised In

Of course, but most of them are shit
If most people from a group are shit youre gonna be careful around them and judge them first, i try not to but most times the stereotypes confirm themselves

Of course, but most of them are shit
If most people from a group are shit youre gonna be careful around them and judge them first, i try not to but most times the stereotypes confirm themselves
A single black male can be more nice than any white you may know but when you see that black man hanging out with other blacks you will know how true are the Johnny Rebel songs about them.

Same with Asians, Hispanics (Native, Mestizos and White) and other race/ethnicity. Niggers collectivelly hate any non-black because of "muh racism".

Poverty breeds crime. It's not as easy for a poor African to get into college as a White kid. They'll rather make money through crime since it's what they were raised In
There are a lot of poor Whites in America, Europe and even in Latin America. Most criminals I've seen were Mestizos (aka Latinos or beaners) but sometimes a poor White Mexican appears. However, 20 v. 1.

UK has a disproportionate rate of White criminals compared to the US but nothing like Blacks and Muslims.

Last edited: