There are goodlooking indo-mestizas,but as a generality,Mulattas fog the hardest and fog 'latinas'

yandex99

yandex99

Master
I'm especially talking about Habesha women.the average habesha woman is a 7.the average latina mestiza is a 4 facially.I noticed i was attracted to latinas when I didn't have exposure to my habashi queenz.a latina 9 is a ethiopian 7.there are exceptions.There are bad latina bitches like yovanna ventura.but it's not common among south americans and central americans,it's more common in the caribbean and Aruba(Native+dutch mestizos like I am lol) too.those women can compete with some habesha women of the lower end of attractiveness.

Habesha women simply look great.

there are exceptions.before you get a temper tantrum,I'm not saying 10/10 mestizas don't exist by habesha/european standards,obv they do,it's just very rare and those women are more acruately trigeunas or Triracials.I'm on ethio dating sites and latin american ones.ethio women fog the latinas hard(on average).

I dated two ethio baddies and they're beauty fogged all women,they were down to earth,sweet,traditional,cared about me and were easy to please and woo.

I think finding a ethiopian woman is a good investment for any man.

I am 10x better looking now than back then when i was goodlooking still but not much,yet my ethio gfs contacted me and made it easy for me.there is no feminazism in ethiopia.my ethio gf abeba was against LGBT and feminism when I explained it to her what it was.she looked like a young zeudi araya.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and rand anon
abeba looked very close to her

MV5BNzc2OTZhMjUtMWE2Ni00YzQ5LWEwNDItMjI5ZDg3OTc3NGFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_.jpg

my first ethio gf 'honey'looked like this on webcam
bb7b60371ead9c7fc9c54b4250d8042e.jpg

abeba wanted soe money from me despite first denyting it when i offered to her

honey declined a YEARLY ethiopian salary there(1500 dollars)because she said dshe wanted me to spend that money on a plane and hotel stay and ravish her

both were religious christians

@Xangsane happy for you that you got a mulata brother

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Im a mulatto AND latino

My crush is mullatta latina

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, rand anon and lemonnz
Im a mulatto AND latino

My crush is mullatta latina
'mulatto' latinos don't look as good as habesha on average,they don't have the slimmer more refined features.they're just lightskin blacks.compare Yongvchimi to haile selassie.bantu admixture suvcks ass.

cushite+Yemeni like habesha produces better mixes.otoh there ARE some mixed latinas and mixed french creoles like my mum that look habesha.

'mulatto' latinos don't look as good as habesha on average,they don't have the slimmer more refined features.they're just lightskin blacks.compare Yongvchimi to haile selassie.
As a brazilian ye we look bad

Dominicans mullatos look great

no they don't lol I've fucked 20 dominicans,they look like lightskin blacks or black+native.the only hot ones were the ones with whiter features,like habeshas.

no they don't lol I've fucked 20 dominicans,they look like lightskin blacks or black+native.the only hot ones were the ones with whiter features,like habeshas.
Ur not fucking these women tho

And the men usually masculine

eew

monkey face and chinese eyes...thats exactely what i implied i was trying to be polite.yall black latinos look like monkeys and are ghetto af.a bunch of jowell and randy mothafuckas.whores too.

now get out of y thread and don't EVER compare your bantu monkey ass to a cushite+arab ethio queen.

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme

lol yes i did

they worship any decent looking man man with good hair and lightskin

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
eew

monkey face and chinese eyes...thats exactely what i implied i was trying to be polite.yall black latinos look like monkeys and are ghetto af.a bunch of jowell and randy mothafuckas.whores too.

now get out of y thread and don't EVER compare your bantu monkey ass to a cushite+arab ethio queen.
Pm your face and your slays or i call bs. Im convinced she mogs them and you , u aint no chadlite

Pm your face and your slays or i call bs. Im convinced she mogs them and you , u aint no chadlite
this was 10 years ago dumbass.

I'm actually a terraprettyboy.

whatever you say

I don't like any latin americans except the natives who speak their own languages and who have a different culture,too anti-intellectual,ghetto,slum mentality,violent,slutty,dumb,impulsive etc

latino women are for the streets.

depends

latina with the latina accent and big booty cheek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back