there are high value women that are still virgins

R

rae0154

Iron
Some women don't care about dick at all. They can just masturbate. I've met them and went to high school with them.
Many women at prestigious colleges working on 4.0s. Especially foreign exchange students. Women care more about college and grades than men.
The silent majority don't give a fuck about sex and tinder and all that. The rest are just super loud about it.
Some girls every time I see them are talking about chad's looks. Others never think about it consciously.
Source: I go to a selective school and know a lot of people who do as well because of my career.
high IQ women can be slutty or they can be studious. I'd say its half and half just one is more vocal about chads.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17791
They all take hernan drago's cock

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salieri, Deleted member 13787, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Some women don't care about dick at all. They can just masturbate. I've met them and went to high school with them.
Many women at prestigious colleges working on 4.0s. Especially foreign exchange students. Women care more about college and grades than men.
The silent majority don't give a fuck about sex and tinder and all that. The rest are just super loud about it.
Some girls every time I see them are talking about chad's looks. Others never think about it consciously.
Source: I go to a selective school and know a lot of people who do as well because of my career.
high IQ women can be slutty or they can be studious. I'd say its half and half just one is more vocal about chads.
These women are disproportionately ethnic, just how I prefer my woman to be.

Bullshit. All people have a libido. How would OP even know if they're truly virgins or not?

just live in Disneyland theory

yeah, in your dreams