RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED
@Britishlooksmaxxer and @ArvidGustavsson

this is ethnic central including me

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 7098, Mewton and 3 others
You're the type of ethnic that acts like everyone is an ethnic just so that you don't feel so bad for being an ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vegyn, Frank Jack, aBetterMii and 9 others
You're the type of ethnic that acts like everyone is an ethnic just so that you don't feel so bad for being an ethnic
dude, get out of my threads you ugly motherfucker, you look like a jewish pedophile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 14905, Shrek2OnDvD and 15 others
are you white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vegyn, Deleted member 12002 and Sens
are you white
it's hard to say

unlike this faggot says
i don't need to ''feel bad for being an ethnic'' because i'm easily in the upper bracket of whiteness on this site

but i'm not fully white, even tho i am very white passing and have mostly european dna at 75% because i am not fully white i would say no i am not white

but irl i would claim white, would be described white etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
it's hard to say

unlike this faggot says

i don't need to ''feel bad for being an ethnic'' because i'm easily in the upper bracket of whiteness on this site

but i'm not fully white, even tho i am very white passing and have mostly european dna at 75% because i am not fully white i would say no i am not white

you look like devon bostick

it's hard to say

unlike this faggot says

You're probably less than 75% european

I'm 75% european

You're probably less than 75% european

I'm 75% european
cage, 75% european and you STILL came out looking like that?

plus, are you insinuating you think you look whiter than me?

mirin pipe dream delusion

you look like devon bostick
not at all

devon has black hair, olive skin, and dark eyes

i have dark blonde hair, pale skin with red undertones and green eyes

cage, 75% european and you STILL came out looking like that?

plus, are you insinuating you think you look whiter than me?

mirin pipe dream delusion
I look whiter than you

And yeah, I have a DNA test to prove I'm 3/4 european, while you're just a dumb kid talking shit on the internet

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
bro you made me cage so hard my body forgot to laugh, just air came out
Your traits are more ethnic than mine, like your eye area lol

each day you pluck a new ''ethnic trait'' that i supposedly have out of your imagination.

the other day it was my nose, which is perfectly straight. today's it's my eye area, which had good colouring, good pfl, pct and a low medial canthus.

what is it with you man? did killing cats not give you enough satisfaction?
each day you pluck a new ''ethnic trait'' that i supposedly have out of your imagination.

the other day it was my nose, which is perfectly straight. today's it's my eye area, which had good colouring, good pfl, pct and a low medial canthus.

Originally yeah, although barrett puts highlights in his hair to ascend to normal blonde. Many dark blondecels do it
My colouring is identical to Logan Paul's natural colouring, except for my eyes, they are a bit darker

@StrangerDanger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and StrangerDanger

>That moment when you wrongly describe your facial traits to then reach the conclusion that you're whiter than you are

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and StrangerDanger
>That moment when you wrongly describe your facial traits to then reach the conclusion that you're whiter than you are
Nice autobiography, didn't ask tho

Nice autobiography, didn't ask tho
I posted pics to prove I'm white, unlike you that gets called an ethnic whenever you post a pic here

I posted pics to prove I'm white, unlike you that gets called an ethnic whenever you post a pic here
perhaps i never needed to post pics to prove i'm white because it's self-explanatory

plus i don't get called ethnic whenever i post a pic here rofl, at least not by non-ethnics

perhaps i never needed to post pics to prove i'm white because it's self-explanatory

plus i don't get called ethnic whenever i post a pic here rofl, at least not by non-ethnics
Nigga, you don't consider actual wypipo to be white just to not accept that ppl call you ethnic-looking jfl
Brutal, you hear that @Bvnny. ?

Back to killing cats you go
You literally blurred all your face, can totally see you being nordic af purely judging by your eyes :lul:

Nigga, you don't consider actual wypipo to be white just to not accept that ppl call you ethnic-looking jfl

You literally blurred all your face, can totally see you being nordic af purely judging by your eyes :lul:
You aren't the one who is supposed to see me being whatever. Someone else has already made that decision for you.

The ''actual wypipo'' (can't believe you unironically used that term more than once) are literally more ethnic than me. Why would I listen to them?

• +1
You aren't the one who is supposed to see me being whatever. Someone else has already made that decision for you.

The ''actual wypipo'' (can't believe you unironically used that term more than once) are literally more ethnic than me. Why would I listen to them?
Caged, so delusional :lul:

its a halo since they look exotic
Idk

All i know is that it's not about me. I never wanted to care about myself or get remarks about myself, i just want to Aryanmaxx my family line by breeding an aryan girl

• +1
Idk

All i know is that it's not about me. I never wanted to care about myself or get remarks about myself, i just want to Aryanmaxx my family line by breeding an aryan girl
that one blonde oneitis of yours looked pretty finnish

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
  • +1
That bitch is at least 50% saami, considering her eye area and nose

You admitted to look like that, you literally admitted to look like someone who is smt like 50% non-white
Are you insinuating you think you look whiter than Finns?

• +1
  • +1
Are you insinuating you think you look whiter than Finns?
That's why I don't discuss with retardeds

Saamis are a finno-uralic group of ppl that are prevalent in Finland, most of their traits are that of mongoloids like their nose shape and eyes, with the difference Being that their coloring is that of scandinavians (since they're literally native to Scandinavia)

You clearly have never actually studied about human anthropology

Well tbh

But she's no longer my oneitis, i have a different one now
Which celebrity in your opinion is the most similar to you lookswise

Which celebrity in your opinion is the most similar to you lookswise
I have no idea, but when i went to Madame Tussauds when i was like 14 as worker there said i looked a lot like Robert Pattinson, and insisted i take a photo with his wax figure. I wasn't a retard and knew that would end up costing money so i declined

Haven't been compared to any other international celebrities

• +1