There are like 2 known white people on this entire site

I’m 100% white confirmed by dna testing
Also race is cope for every race except indian

Also whiteness isn’t a spectrum, you are or you aren’t, there’s not really such a thing as being “more white”
Meeks for example is not white even though he’s 50% or more european. The rapper logic is not white (the only people who think he is are people who aren’t white, he’s immediately identifiable as mixed), zayn malik is not white etc etc

someone has to be REALLY REALLY white passing to be mixed but still considered white, I’m talking ZERO non-white features, and I don’t mean white passing to other non-white people, I mean you get like 200 white people together and ask them if the guy is fully white, and if they all say yes then fair enough.

but as I said, race is cope. You don’t have to be white you just have to be good looking, and if you’re indian you have to be very good looking

I’m 100% white confirmed by dna testing
Also race is cope for every race except indian

Also whiteness isn’t a spectrum, you are or you aren’t, there’s not really such a thing as being “more white”
Meeks for example is not white even though he’s 50% or more european. The rapper logic is not white (the only people who think he is are people who aren’t white, he’s immediately identifiable as mixed), zayn malik is not white etc etc

someone has to be REALLY REALLY white passing to be mixed but still considered white, I’m talking ZERO non-white features, and I don’t mean white passing to other non-white people, I mean you get like 200 white people together and ask them if the guy is fully white, and if they all say yes then fair enough.

but as I said, race is cope. You don’t have to be white you just have to be good looking, and if you’re indian you have to be very good looking
Disagree, you can have non-white features and still look white

Fuck you can even be fully white and have non-white features

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Jason Voorhees
Disagree, you can have non-white features and still look white

Fuck you can even be fully white and have non-white features
If you’re fully white and have non-white features then they’re not non-white features, they’re just weird features (for your race)

but anyway I’m talking general rules, outliers will always exist for everything

but generally if someone has non-white features they’re just mixed but claim white, a lot of people claim white even though they’re not, especially latinos. It’s the kind of thing where in latin america they’re like “yeah look at him, he’s pale, he’s a whiteboy.” And then they go to america and they immediately stick out as latino (latinos can be gigamoggers though no reason to try to claim white)

im white heres my pic over for me I'm a kissless virgin who has been abused mentally and physically by the female race my whole life :feelswhy:

Attachments

• aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 260322666_2787971884831419_273343855059739192_n.jpg
    260322666_2787971884831419_273343855059739192_n.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
  • aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    aHR0cHM6Ly9zY29udGVudC1vcnQyLTIuY2RuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS92L3Q1MS4yODg1LTE1L2UzNS9wMTA4MHgxMDgwLz...jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • A247E2CE-8E2E-4431-961A-CF93030CCF43.JPG
    A247E2CE-8E2E-4431-961A-CF93030CCF43.JPG
    494.4 KB · Views: 0
  • A294AA0B-A023-4994-AB43-367BD0D6F8F7.JPG
    A294AA0B-A023-4994-AB43-367BD0D6F8F7.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4372.PNG
    IMG_4372.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
im white heres my pic over for me I'm a kissless virgin who has been abused mentally and physically by the female race my whole life :feelswhy:
You look like a transexual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9641, Frank Jack and 7 others
You look like a transexual
shut the fuck up im a man and I am all natural! why hate on mei thought getting a haircut would make me look like a man!!!! I'm a kissless virgin no woman dares to touch me

shut the fuck up im a man and I am all natural! why hate on mei thought getting a haircut would make me look like a man!!!! I'm a kissless virgin no woman dares to touch me
I don't want to offend you, but you look feminine
Get a short haircut asap

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15984
I don't want to offend you, but you look feminine
Get a short haircut asap
i did look at the pics of me with the shorter brown hair. fuck my life man over for me nothing I will do will make me achad at 5'2"!

• So Sad
Reactions: maxaesthetics
Not true. Whiteness is a spectrum otherwise haplogroups wouldn't be a thing. A few European phenotypes have ethnic admixture.

Try getting lips reduction surgery

Your lips look subhuman tier

Try getting lips reduction surgery

Your lips look subhuman tier
what do u think are bad about them many women hate on them? I'm depressed as fuck about my face can u morph me with more of a masculine face or reduced lips thx

what do u think are bad about them many women hate on them? I'm depressed as fuck about my face can u morph me with more of a masculine face or reduced lips thx
They're simply too big, destroys your whole harmony

Not super thin because being lipless is also a failo

Probably medium-lips would be fine
should i kill myself or what how much is a lip reduction shit that's too much man! vinnie hacker has big lips but still gets girls :feelswhy::feelswhy:

should i kill myself or what how much is a lip reduction shit that's too much man! vinnie hacker has big lips but still gets girls :feelswhy::feelswhy:
His lips are not as big as yours tho

I'm ethnic looking as fuck

T
That looks like larsanova in drag😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RODEBLUR and khvirgin
You're probably less than 75% european

I'm 75% european
cage, 75% european and you STILL came out looking like that?

plus, are you insinuating you think you look whiter than me?

mirin pipe dream delusion
Both of you shut the fuck up

At the end of the day be grateful that you are a part of the BBC nation.

• Love it
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
Over for you ...short..twinkmaxxing...negative canthal tilt pencil neck. It doesn't matter if you're white or not. :forcedsmile:
My canthal tilt is positive as fuck and my neck is fine

Ever heard of an angle and lens distortion motherfucker

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15984
You need to wealthmaxx instead of feeling bad for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
My hair is extremely dark, I’m ethnic as fuck especially for a nerdic
731E95B2 0372 4C30 9597 24E69B13047D

U have blonde hair?

That bitch is at least 50% saami, considering her eye area and nose

You admitted to look like that, you literally admitted to look like someone who is smt like 50% non-white
Samis are white they are alittle bit mongoloid and op dont looks sami maybe a little bit effect

That's not shitting

That's a high IQ thread recognizing how being blond isn't a universal halo or failo, but has to go hand in hand with the right type of face
I think blonde hair with dark eyebrows looks good. It's the eyebrows that is important not the colour of your hair.

I think blonde hair with dark eyebrows looks good. It's the eyebrows that is important not the colour of your hair.
What? That looks gigashit on everyone.

Your eyebrows need to match ur hair colour. Cage at having light eyebrows with dark hair or dark eyebrows with light hair

Being 14% BBC gave me a BBC ngl, should be proud about that
Sorry to hear about your micropenis baby black carrot. If only you had more white admixture you could have a bwc like me and OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 7098 and RoundHouse
how the fuck do i make money
The best fields are medicine, law, finance, engineering, and computer science. Pick one that suits you and get a degree. Even though I’m not a doctor yet, girls are turned on by my ambition.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Samis are white they are alittle bit mongoloid and op dont looks sami maybe a little bit effect
Nigga unironically said saamis are white LMAO

Sorry to hear about your micropenis baby black carrot. If only you had more white admixture you could have a bwc like me and OP.
:lul::lul::lul:

Keep coping, you white subhuman