There are many attractive girls who are virgins well into college age

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
its a total lie and retardpill to say that no girls above whatever low teenage year these cucks think of, are virgins.

For example, I was approached by a 8/10 white virgin girl. She was a sophmore so 18-19 years old. We had a class together before so we knew each other from there, but i had never talked to her and she had never talked to me. It was around 1230 am and i was leaving a bar to find my friends when she approached me and asked if i was the guy from that class. I legit didnt know her name but she knew mine :cool:. We just talked a bit and i asked her where she lived and i learned that the dorm she lived was right behind my dorm. She told me she was calling it a night and heading back to her dorm so I just walked with her because my dorm was on the way. When we got to my dorm i just asked her "do you want to come in with me?" and she said yes.

And yeah she came up to my room and you can imagine what happened next. She was 100% a virgin, she told me it was her first time, she didnt know what to do when i asked if she wanted to get on top, and she bled all over my bed. She was also hot as fuck like legit 8/10. Brunette hair, light white skin, great body, and a big ass (she defo worked out). She did have really small breasts though. like A cup
Oh and i hit that shit raw as well :chad:

@SubhumanCurrycel heres the story bro

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 6400, MusicMaxxingMidget and 17 others
You cant Tell a Tale and forget the basement

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Darkstrand, coolass69 and 25 others
this story and white pill is 100% truth bruh. my roomamte had sex with virgin who was a senior.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 3573
this story and white pill is 100% truth bruh. my roomamte had sex with virgin who was a senior.
Fucking hell you're joking. Hope for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 7079, Chadeep and 2 others
Fucking hell you're joking. Hope for me
not joking at all. A lot of dudes dont seem to realize that a lot of attractive girls dont get any IRL attention from dudes they find attractive and so never have sex until an alpha dude shows interest and is low inhib with them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, karbo, DharkDC and 3 others

cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: karbo, 6485b025t, Deleted member 5683 and 4 others
not joking at all. A lot of dudes dont seem to realize that a lot of attractive girls dont get any IRL attention from dudes they find attractive and so never have sex until an alpha dude shows interest and is low inhib with them
They get that attention all the time. If you were a chad you wouldent be here

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4612
Wonderful lifefuel story tbh hope the same happens to me ngl.
Gotta keep looksmaxxing to stand out though.

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
Shut the fuck up you absolute lobotomite. What a joke. Get a grip on reality, stop saying "cope" during a serious conversation just because your two braincells cant ever send signals to eachother to form a response. Honestly pathetic. Oh guys look at me Im so funny COPE! Its so funny and quirky right guys?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: karbo, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 6400 and 6 others
They get that attention all the time. If you were a chad you wouldent be here
this is major cope. There are literal chads like Arvid on the forum

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Chadeep and johncruz12345
its a total lie and retardpill to say that no girls above whatever low teenage year these cucks think of, are virgins.

For example, I was approached by a 8/10 white virgin girl. She was a sophmore so 18-19 years old. We had a class together before so we knew each other from there, but i had never talked to her and she had never talked to me. It was around 1230 am and i was leaving a bar to find my friends when she approached me and asked if i was the guy from that class. I legit didnt know her name but she knew mine :cool:. We just talked a bit and i asked her where she lived and i learned that the dorm she lived was right behind my dorm. She told me she was calling it a night and heading back to her dorm so I just walked with her because my dorm was on the way. When we got to my dorm i just asked her "do you want to come in with me?" and she said yes.

And yeah she came up to my room and you can imagine what happened next. She was 100% a virgin, she told me it was her first time, she didnt know what to do when i asked if she wanted to get on top, and she bled all over my bed. She was also hot as fuck like legit 8/10. Brunette hair, light white skin, great body, and a big ass (she defo worked out). She did have really small breasts though. like A cup

Yeah and they are asexual gold digging cunts

Wonderful lifefuel story tbh hope the same happens to me ngl.
Gotta keep looksmaxxing to stand out though.
happy you liked it. I was legit on cloud 9 after i smashed her. She fucking ghosted me after we texted for a few days though :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Ritalincel and SubhumanCurrycel
happy you liked it. I was legit on cloud 9 after i smashed her. She fucking ghosted me after we texted for a few days though :(
Brutal.
But there’s always more when you’re chad tbh

cope

however to be honest a lot of uggo chicks are virgins into college

I agree with you, I met a very attractive 19 year old in college who told me she’s virgin, first I didn’t believe her but she didn’t even know how to properly and it was easy to tell she’s not experienced at all

knew another girl (21) who was virgin and awkward but she was also very religious

• +1
Reactions: Achilles
I agree with you, I met a very attractive 19 year old in college who told me she’s virgin, first I didn’t believe her but she didn’t even know how to properly and it was easy to tell she’s not experienced at all

knew another girl (21) who was virgin and awkward but she was also very religious
thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7580
cope

however to be honest a lot of uggo chicks are virgins into college
this girl i was with was not ugly at all. she was legit the hottest girl in the class i remember peeping her ass every single time.

this girl i was with was not ugly at all. she was legit the hottest girl in the class i remember peeping her ass every single time.
good for you.

but most college aged female virgins are uggos

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and fukmylyf
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 7580
after the first year probably. the freshman class is loaded with attractive virgins though

Over. My freshman year is completely online cause of RONA

Doubt 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

Dont give me hope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4797
Hahaha, such a cope, there are no virgins

• +1
Reactions: Cares
virgin girls in college is a meme

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Chadeep, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
This place is becoming more blue pilled day by day jfl.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Chadeep, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
Hahaha, such a cope, there are no virgins
Or if there are, there's probably 1 on the entire campus and she's legit deformed

• +1
Reactions: Cares

ofc bro u right...theres exceptions

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Lie, Chsd makes sure to take all female virginity

Or if there are, there's probably 1 on the entire campus and she's legit deformed
did you read my OP bruh? this chick was bad. i wouldnt psot this sotry if she wasnt haha

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
NT, Low Inhib, Fashion, and PSL 4+ looks is all you need to get with some hot girls. A lot of Chads are fucking weird/gross and the good ones are taken. That leaves Chadlites and Normies to get in on the action.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, sytyl and lookismfugee
did you read my OP bruh? this chick was bad. i wouldnt psot this sotry if she wasnt haha
haha it just surprised me, because it doesn't seem like it would be all that common in 2020 with all the Tinder, online dating, and social media allowing women to basically order dick to their doorstep within the day. But lifefuel regardless. Thanks for sharing your experience.

R 8484226 1462523090 9325

• +1
Reactions: karbo
I believe OP a lot of girls don't looksmaxx until college and are incel in high school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Achilles and Deleted member 3573
cool story bro

They’re just saving themselves for GigaChad. Chad is not worthy enough to take their virginity