There are no 6’5 lanklets

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Go look up the exact height 6’5 and you’ll notice that specific height doesn’t have much lanklets. 6’5 is the perfect ogre height

All the ogres I see on tiktok who are big are 6’5. On Celebheights the 6’5 category is all wide framed hyper masc ogres.

All the big ogres I know irl are 6’5.

Lanklets exist at 6’4 and 6’6. But it seems lanklets skip 6’5. Please try to find me a genuine 6’5 lanklet

@Azonin @XtrovertNTnormalfag @Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FascisstChad, 5'7 zoomer, Jova and 5 others

Howard Stern

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
6'5 doesn't even look tall irl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, AspiringMogger, curryascenderr and 7 others

James Blake

lanklet has nothing to do with skull genius
Elordi has like a near 22-23 inch bideltoid deluded if you think he’s a lanklet

lanklet = tall and skinny

is he skinny? yes
Lanklet = framecel you can be skinny with a good frame. You fail to understand that point

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel
Lanklet = framecel you can be skinny with a good frame. You fail to understand that point

most would agree he is a lanklet, now shut the fuck up you manlet shitskin

Retard
most would agree he is a lanklet,
maybe indian gay basement dwelling spergs like you lol
now shut the fuck up you manlet shitskin
Nobody sees me as short irl I’ve been called tall more times than I can count due to my lanky proportions.

You’re probably a larping frauder like that dumb shitskin manlet coispet who claimed a 6’2 guy was 6’5.

it's true im 6'5 and not a lanklet, not an ogremaxxed 24 inch androgenic loox mogger either, yet.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
it's true im 6'5 and not a lanklet, not an ogremaxxed 24 inch androgenic loox mogger either, yet.
you admitted not being 6'5, below 195cm

6'5 is closer to 196cm and youre not even 195cm

you admitted not being 6'5, below 195cm

6'5 is closer to 196cm and youre not even 195cm
6'5 is 195.5cm silly mongoloid, and i said im 195cm

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel and Jova
6'5 is 195.5cm silly mongoloid, and i said im 195cm
you claimed 6'5, then 195cm, then admitted you fall much below that

just say you're 6'4 like me

Yea it comes up with framecel u low iq APe

Why is some 50 iq Dravidian calling me shitskin. Dumb Indian paljeet go take a shit on the streets instead of barking here

You’re just low iq + illiterate it’s over for you
moron

you claimed 6'5, then 195cm, then admitted you fall much below that

just say you're 6'4 like me
when did i say i fall much below that, im 195cm in the morning rn

Most of people of that height are horsefaced, some are lankets some are not, but they are all exces HGH longface syndrome sufferers, none of them is Chad or anything close.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
when did i say i fall much below that, im 195cm in the morning rn
And im 194cm in the morning and I claim 6'2 irl lmao you feel the need to be so tall, you alr admitted being shorter than 6'5

And im 194cm in the morning and I claim 6'2 irl lmao you feel the need to be so tall, you alr admitted being shorter than 6'5
0.5cm off, wow bro im fruading so fucking much it's insane, I should get the death penalty for it

• JFL
Reactions: narcissist_volcel and N1666
Don’t care scrawny refers to frame as well dumbass. Also

185 at 6’5 which Elordi is supposedly is not scrawny retard that’s a 22 bmi :lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. You’re just a fat fuck
Most of people of that height are horsefaced, some are lankets some are not, but they are all exces HGH longface syndrome sufferers, none of them is Chad or anything close.
What about Tyler Maher, Clint Walker ( 6’6), Lundgren, etc

• +1
Reactions: Jova
How do you cope with not being 6'5 @flippasav @Manletmachine @JohnDoe . Manletism is getting on my nerves ngl.

Don’t care scrawny refers to frame as well dumbass. Also

185 at 6’5 which Elordi is supposedly is not scrawny retard that’s a 22 bmi :lul::lul::lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. You’re just a fat fuck

no one uses your definition of the term, so we dont care if you care

no one uses your definition of the term, so we dont care if you care
They do though. Especially on this forum try again

• +1
Reactions: Jova
just say you're 6'4 @<6PSLcel

Prove it then otherwise stfu youre not making me any money
I don’t need to prove anything to you retard just use the search function

I don’t need to prove anything to you retard just use the search function
the burden of proof is not on me

even if the definition of lanklet was what you said, howard the skinny 12 inch bideltoid would qualify you shitskin mexican manlet:

can't cope, just rot
I recently went to the JYM and it's actually brutal how pathetic my frame looks like to normal 6'2 people. I legit look like an insect next to them. Ldar.

the burden of proof is not on me

even if the definition of lanklet was what you said, howard the skinny 12 inch bideltoid would qualify you shitskin mexican manlet:

View attachment 3054883
Some retarded Indian projecting manlet claiming a dude who’s frame is on par with large pro athletes is a lanklet Is so funny :ROFLMAO:
24EFED8C B467 44DA BED4 8432F2B20AE2

I recently went to the JYM and it's actually brutal how pathetic my frame looks like to normal 6'2 people. I legit look like an insect next to them. Ldar.
yh it's suifuel standing next to a tall guy with good frame

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
you can post frauded pics in loose clothes all you want, this is him now btw:

View attachment 3054911
He’s like 75 retard. Oh my God bro some 75 year old man isn’t some muscled up frame mogger oh my God what a framecel subhuman :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

He’s like 75 retard. Oh my God bro some 75 year old man isn’t some muscled up frame mogger oh my God what a framecel subhuman :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
More cope la la la la i dont listen to niggers, Unfrauded pic of when he was young:

All male-gazed oagres, especially Lundgren who only appeals to PSL homosexuals but not to woman.
He was never a sex symbol or anything, and was mogged by manlet Stallone in Rocky.
No woman even knows about that guy, apart from his familly relatives and colleagues.