There are no 6’5 lanklets

You're literally race mixed, and I don't have monolids.
race mixed lmfao, bros acting like a mix between sub races is a big deal, might lose me some facial averagness but it's cope af

race mixed lmfao, bros acting like a mix between sub races is a big deal, might lose me some facial averagness but it's cope af
"Sub races"

Like when you said slavs are not white, thought so Mr mixed incel.

All male-gazed ogres, especially Lundgren who only appeals to PSL homosexuals but not to woman.
He was never a sex symbol or anything, and was mogged by manlet Stallone in Rocky.
No woman even knows about that guy, apart from his familly relatives and colleagues.
Ok bro

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
self employed toilet cleaning contractor :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Web developer and AI chatbot programmer, like I said I say it here all the time.

You're a wage security, not my problem.

• JFL
Web developer and AI chatbot programmer, like I said I say it here all the time.

You're a wage security, not my problem.
interesting name for a toilet cleaning business, but good for u pajji

• JFL
  • +1
That one hurt didn't it.
Didn’t Idrc, you larp about every facet of your life dude, everything changes week in and week out, D1 larpER

• +1
Didn’t Idrc, you larp about every facet of your life dude, everything changes week in and week out, D1 larpER
Good luck with your wagie job, I wonder what comes after that.

Good luck with your wagie job, I wonder what comes after that.
Good luck once your parents kick your lazy NEET larping on looksmax.org mongol ass out on the streets

Good luck once your parents kick your lazy NEET larping on looksmax.org mongol ass out on the streets
They already did, and yet I make more money than you fuckface.

We know you’re a chink
We know you're a deformed race-mixed brokie who constantly says he needs a rhinoplasty, all I know at least really.

We know you're a deformed race-mixed brokie who constantly says he needs a rhinoplasty, all I know at least really.
*bimax not rhino

*bimax not rhino
bimax? didn't know you were that ugly yikes

Judging from your eyes I can tell the rest of ur face is probably ltn, difference is I don’t larp about being a 6’4 htn
Trust me, no one cares what you think brokie. You're poor and will be tomorrow too.

Trust me, no one cares what you think brokie. You're poor and will be tomorrow too.
bro collected his government gibs now he thinks he’s Andrew tate lel

bro collected his government gibs now he thinks he’s Andrew tate lel
It's fascinating to see how a broke person can waste so much time replying to someone else on an incel forum.

It's fascinating to see how a broke person can waste so much time replying to someone else on an incel forum.
t. Nigga who’s been responding to me dunking on his larping ass in 2 seconds for an hour now lel

t. Nigga who’s been responding to me dunking on his larping ass in 2 seconds for an hour now lel
You failed school, stuck in a job that pays minimum wage, go fix yourself kid.

You failed school, stuck in a job that pays minimum wage, go fix yourself kid.
Not taking advice from a larping chink

More cope la la la la i dont listen to niggers, Unfrauded pic of when he was young:

View attachment 3054922
Ok he wasn’t a talk show host at the time dumbass he looks 17.

You are the nigger here fucking ape go return to your sub Saharan shithole