There are no true left wing men

ambiguous

ambiguous

Skittlekorn.
All so called leftist men would instantly turn into right-wingers if they believed it would get them laid. They only buy into leftist bullshit because they either have incel tier looks and think being a soyboy will increase their changes with women, or because they are fakes like Micheal Moore who pretend to be left wing while living in a giant mansion where they exploit migrants working for them for 2$ a hour.

All men, when given ideals circumstances (tall, good looking, high earning potential etc), are right-wing. Period. And don't give me bullshit examples of rich tall good looking leftists since 90+% of them are actually fakes (see above point about Micheal Moore. Granted he isn't actually looking but you get the point).

If you are a man and you buy into leftist dogma, then you do so as a form of cope. No exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
This nigga came out of no where but I'm gonna just support because this is some interesting shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597
NI0NgCUh

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and MoggerChad
This nigga came out of no where but I'm gonna just support because this is some interesting shit
Ye they are coming out with some high quality greycels tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lecherous
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma