there are only 3 looks fatal flaws that cannot be modified to gL tier

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
Height
Nose
Penis

Yes, it all depends, it can be modified to an extent(with LL, Rhino and penis extensor). But it can be very limited for some people.

And excluding cases where the person has very serious deformities, everything else can be modified:

Hair = Wigmaxx
Forehead = ImplantMaxx
CheekBones = ImplantMaxx, mseMaxx
Eye area: oboMaxx, tripodsMaxx, implantsMaxx, eyebrow and eyelash Maxx, contact lenses Maxx
Mouth/Palate: Ortognathic surgery, MSE, liplift, lip reduction, change the lip tip tilt, even cleflt ip can be fixed
Jaw/Chin = Ortognathic surgery Maxx, JawImplantsMaxx, FillersMaxx
Neck = Neck Exercises Maxx, ImplantMaxx
Shoulders = GymMaxx, Clavicle Lentghening, ImplantMaxx
Coloring = VascularMaxx, MelatonanMaxx, SunMaxx
Skin Quality = SkinCareMaxx, lot of things can enter here. Sunscreen is the mainThing(jew scheme? maybe, i dont think so)

Body = BodyBuilderMaxx (i think it works with almost every man, I've heard that some men don't have androgen receptors jfl brutal) and LowBf maxx

Anyway, Maxxes me.

Oh, you can't change your hands design, hips and wrists, but who cares, not that critical.

In short, if you have a decent height, a decent dick and a non unfixable nose. You can get a gL face with the right surgeries done properly

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
I think @Vermilioncore doesn't like me because i've mentioned that I'm tall and he's 5'7.

No youth pill no care
3E7B5F30 9107 4C6E 8F00 2B7AE3A0B307

• +1
Reactions: spark
nose is a lot easier to improve than most other things with surgey- rhino is literally the most common male cosmetic procedure

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, johncruz12345, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
Solour they gone kill you, you better stop dissing them

Tell them niggas fuck em I ain’t scared of dem

Bitch I got like 30 mil my mind gone

Attachments

• 49E3D890-DBD5-41A0-BF57-C3521768E157.jpeg
    49E3D890-DBD5-41A0-BF57-C3521768E157.jpeg
    656.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 4AF93413-D812-4548-B6BB-88D6763FBAC5.jpeg
    4AF93413-D812-4548-B6BB-88D6763FBAC5.jpeg
    546.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16275
Used to fuck wit lg till he fucked wit pussy niggas

Don’t bring my baby momma up she richer than you niggas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16275
Solour they gone kill you, you better stop dissing them

Tell them niggas fuck em I ain’t scared of dem

Bitch I got like 30 mil my mind gone
this user here for example, he cannot improve his nose a lot with rhino. Although its a not a super failo, there are people with similar noses but much bigger, which is a big failo that, if it could be changed, would improve a lot their looks.
@DoctorLooksmax

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
red it again.
you mention rhino but you pretty much imply a bad nose is harder to fix than for isntance a bad eye area- which is defo not true at all

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême and Paroxysm
this user here for example, he cannot improve his nose a lot with rhino. Although its a not a super failo, there are people with similar noses but much bigger, which is a big failo that, if it could be changed, would improve a lot their looks.
@DoctorLooksmax
Ye my nose can’t be improved with rhino

Cope surgery for people like me but good for extreme shit black people noses

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jew_Supremacist
I would look uncanny if I got rhino

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jew_Supremacist and Eduardo DOV
LL
RHINOPLASTY
EXTENDERS AND SURGERY AND SOME PEPTIDES AND ROID AND SHIT

ageing has literally no fix either
thats the scariest most brutal pill out of all
your prime in this ear
th is numbered, you could have been the best looking model ever but are now a joke to be laughed at by boomers in dailymail

Gandy has the skin of a dry raisin, you can see the norwood he is hiding with a beanie and the thinning that is happening.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
you mention rhino but you pretty much imply a bad nose is harder to fix than for isntance a bad eye area- which is defo not true at all
bro, we will not be in an endless discussion, ok?
I did not said a bad eye area is EASIER, I said it is POSSIBLE.
For some noses I said it is IMPOSSIBLE.
Just like height, it is impossible for some to reach 1,9m in height, even with LL and shoelifts.

your prime in this ear
th is numbered, you could have been the best looking model ever but are now a joke to be laughed at by boomers in dailymail

Gandy has the skin of a dry raisin, you can see the norwood he is hiding with a beanie and the thinning that is happening.
View attachment 1626909
yes, but it can be prevented.
ghandy is a smoker and take a lot sun apparently, I doubt he even use sunscreen.

LL
RHINOPLASTY
EXTENDERS AND SURGERY AND SOME PEPTIDES AND ROID AND SHIT
TO AN EXTENT.
For some even with this extent they will always have an indisputable bad nose and a bad height.

your prime in this ear

View attachment 1626909
He thought he was invincible chad when younger so didn’t take care of himself

His own fault

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lawton88 and Deleted member 9779
ghandy is a smoker and take a lot sun apparently, I doubt he even use sunscreen.
no it cant be prevented, it can be slowed but not prevented

he had premature aging anyways it was destined, brad pitt was drinking and smoking in his 40s and looked like a normal 20 yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Eduardo DOV
Oh, ok, I used the word modified on title, but in content I made it clear @DoctorLooksmax

bro, we will not be in an endless discussion, ok?
I did not said a bad eye area is EASIER, I said it is POSSIBLE.
For some noses I said it is IMPOSSIBLE.
Just like height, it is impossible for some to reach 1,9m in height, even with LL and shoelifts.
well im not sure I agree with that either- I think more people have eye areas that will never look good than noses that will never look good. Nose isnt a particularly important feature for men anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
no sunscreen for your soft tissue

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
no it cant be prevented, it can be slowed but not prevented

he had premature aging anyways it was destined, brad pitt was drinking and smoking in his 40s and looked like a normal 20 yo
yes, I meant be slowed. you can not be immortal neither have baby skin forever.
well, maybe. but who knows, maybe ghandy takes a shit ton of sun and cigarrettes

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
Midface?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
no sunscreen for your soft tissue
what ?
sunscreen is for soft tissue...the correct would be "no sunscreen for your bad bone support"
I think you meant the soft tissue is bad and will degrade regardless... well maybe, i dont know.
Those old woman on youtube aged well using the skin care things. There are also studies on sunscreen preventing skin aging.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
well im not sure I agree with that either- I think more people have eye areas that will never look good than noses that will never look good. Nose isnt a particularly important feature for men anyway

well, in theory almost every feature in eye area can be changed. Only thing that cannot is the design of the eyes? Like you cant change an asian eye in a legit white eye, even if you change pfl, ipd etc etc I think you can see it is an asian eye still.

nigga how do you put nose on the same level as height and dick

rhino is literally the most normie entry level surgery out there, unless you have one of those giga wide abo noses a nose can always be brought to gl tier through surgery

what ?
sunscreen is for soft tissue...the correct would be "no sunscreen for your bad bone support"
I think you meant the soft tissue is bad and will degrade regardless... well maybe, i dont know.
Those old woman on youtube aged well using the skin care things. There are also studies on sunscreen preventing skin aging.
you cant stop skin sagging. What makes people old is not only skin quality and wrinkles, but all the soft tissue, fat, muscles go down under the weight of gravity. It makes a difference when you look at someone who is 18 and then you put someone next to him who was GL and had a full head of hair like Brad Pitt at 35. You can cope with whatever you want, but you will never look 20 forever. Yes you can be relatively GL to 40 yo if you have good genes, features, bones whatever but thats all.

rhino is literally the most normie entry level surgery out there, unless you have one of those giga wide abo noses a nose can always be brought to gl tier through surgery
he talking about long midface

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
bruh you cant stop skin sagging. What makes people old is not only skin quality and wrinkles, but all the soft tissue, fat, muscles go down under the weight of gravity. It makes a difference when you look at someone who is 18 and then you put someone next to him who was GL and had a full head of hair like Brad Pitt at 35. You can cope with whatever you want, but you will never look 20 forever. Yes you can be relatively GL to 40 yo if you have good genes, but thats all.
Are you autistic? I did not say you can look 20 forever. Where I said that ? jfl.

giga wide abo noses are a thing

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
what ?

Things like taking NAD+ precursors and dermarolling in your 30s will help you get more collagen and will help undo some damage the skin takes. It's best to avoid too much sun in the first place though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back