There Are Only 3 Ways to Obtain a GF (Why We Looksmax)

D

Deleted member 19865

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
  • Simping:
The most dishonorable way. Although they will never admit it, most dudes obtain a gf through this method. Simping comes in many forms, whether it be PUAs approaching women and offering something to them to get them to go out, financially supporting a female as a means of keeping a relationship with her, dudes showing off to a woman to get her to like him, or really any means which requires excess effort in order to obtain a foid's approval. For many, this is the only feasible way to get a gf. Betabuxxing, sugar daddying, and most of PUA falls into this category.

• Looks:
An easy method for those born fortunate enough to be in the top 5% looks wise. This is typically how chads obtain gfs. Dudes who are exceptionally attractive will have women simping over them. Keep in mind, this method only works for the dudes who are considered very attractive. Hardmaxxing is typically required for normies to use this method, and even that doesn't guarantee attractiveness high enough to use this method.

• Dating significantly under one's looksmatch:
A relatively easy way to obtain a gf. Usually requires one to lower their standards to a point where they are not physically attracted to their partner. Examples would be a chad dating a LTN, or a normie dating a someone who is below LTN. This is mostly only effective for LTNs and above. Despite its feasibility, this method is usually not worth it to most as a man dating a girl which he is not attracted to often defeats the purpose of dating in the first place.

Options 1 and 3 both require a man to lower his standards, 1 being moral and 3 being physical. Simping may sound enticing to some, but the unfortunate truth is that a relationship founded on simping will only lead to dead bedrooms and being fucked over, as there is too little physical attraction. Only option 2 can get someone a relationship that is founded on true attraction, which is why you should looksmax.​

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 21620, copemaxxeer and 3 others
Or just be a normal NT retard and find a relationship with your looksmatch and sometimes above lmao.

PSL autists need to go outside and see how there are millions of Normie couples without any of this retarded bullshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Fundz, latino_ and 14 others
Getting girlfriend is simple. Just mass approach.

What is not simple is slaying. For that you need to be chadlite+

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Yerico7, Oberyn and 1 other person
No, the most common way of getting a relationship is proximity + social status

Of course looks play a role too, but you'd need insane looks (aka chad) to be able to get a relationship or casual sex without status and proximity

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
i can get girls if i wanted to but i have to lower my standards and thats what ill do idgaf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865, TheDragon and Vain786
a 300 lb subhuman girl idc

• +1
Reactions: Vain786

HTN+ imo especially if ur tall

Or just be a normal NT retard and find a relationship with your looksmatch and sometimes above lmao.

PSL autists need to go outside and see how there are millions of Normie couples without any of this retarded bullshit.
if it was that easy 90% of the people on this forum wouldn't be here including myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 19865 and rand anon
if it was that easy 90% of the people on this forum wouldn't be here including myself.
You still have to be at least normie.

You still have to be at least normie.
So 5’11+ Height and Normie face = can date?

If women don’t approach me then it’s over and I won’t do anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
PUAs approaching women
> simping
> pua approach

Dzieciak

Bro just be NT bro, just be NT :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

You likely don't have an actual normie face then...

I'm willing to bet that most of them used some form of simping to obtain their partner.

And what do dudes do after they approach? They simp to garner her approval. I'd argue that the act of mass approaching itself is simping for the simple fact that it requires one to take great social risks and humiliate themselves just to find a gf.

You typically have to be at least a strong chadlite for normie females to approach you.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I'm willing to bet that most of them used some form of simping to obtain their partner.

And what do dudes do after they approach? They simp to garner her approval. I'd argue that the act of mass approaching itself is simping for the simple fact that it requires one to take great social risks and humiliate themselves just to find a gf.

You typically have to be at least a strong chadlite for normie females to approach you.
Or a tall HTN

Not sure why you hate this guy so much @bugeater23 , that's a pretty high IQ statement right there.

A lot of cels confuse GF with slaying. If you just want a GF a lot of blackpill theory doesn't apply, luck becomes such a bigger factor