There are only 4 races. Everything else is a social construct.

They’re the oldest race and their own separate race. They have different skulls from congoids so they aren’t African/black race technically @alurmo
Africa has lots of genetic doversity

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Is it really white admixture though? Didn't they just originate from the same region?
Basically proto-vikings invaded and pillaged india and brought their indo european culture and genes.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Basically proto-vikings invaded and pillaged india and brought their indo european culture and genes.

I haven't looked into Inavasion theory yet surprisingly

Tbh I didn't know much just wanted to make a thread :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air and mug
I haven't looked into Inavasion theory yet surprisingly

Tbh I didn't know much just wanted to make a thread :lul:
Yeah lol.

Also theres 3 distinct white races that are all white, but influence the different phenos that exist today

• +1

So we’re pretty much Aryan as well Saar”

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, mug and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
One time I got in this argument with my ex-gf's now husband about this. I was telling him about the time myself and my ex went to the "Great Blacks in Wax Museum" in Baltimore and it was super awkward because the entire museum is just about all the heinous shit whites had done to blacks and we were the only white people there like "hey guys." Anyway, this nigga is like "Wow, that must have been awkward as a white person." I'm like "Wait, you don't think you're white? You're white, bro." He got super offended and tried to tell me he was Macedonian. I kept arguing with him, really just to antagonize him. I didn't give a flying fuck. This faggot tells me to "travel the world" so I can experience other cultures, because he had spent a few weeks in Europe. Now he's married to my ex-gf because he's a fucking faggot.

• JFL
capoids should be included btw

• +1
One time I got in this argument with my ex-gf's now husband about this. I was telling him about the time myself and my ex went to the "Great Blacks in Wax Museum" in Baltimore and it was super awkward because the entire museum is just about all the heinous shit whites had done to blacks and we were the only white people there like "hey guys." Anyway, this nigga is like "Wow, that must have been awkward as a white person." I'm like "Wait, you don't think you're white? You're white, bro." He got super offended and tried to tell me he was Macedonian. I kept arguing with him, really just to antagonize him. I didn't give a flying fuck. This faggot tells me to "travel the world" so I can experience other cultures, because he had spent a few weeks in Europe. Now he's married to my ex-gf because he's a fucking faggot.
These people live on self-castration

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Black, white, brown, yellow
The true race that non autists aka every normal person thinks off when they think “races”

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ey88
The true race that non autists aka every normal person thinks off when they think “races”
They’re wrong the 5 race model by Carleton coon is the only accurate one

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ElTruecel
They’re the oldest race and their own separate race. They have different skulls from congoids so they aren’t African/black race technically @alurmo
They are black… just a different skull type stfu dude your being a retard

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ey88 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
So you’re telling me I’m NT 😮
Your not NT because no normie considers Arabs cumskins curries and Turks the same race only retards do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ey88 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
They’re wrong the 5 race model by Carleton coon is the only accurate one
My theory mogs any sort of race study or scientist tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
They are black… just a different skull type stfu dude your being a retard
No they’re not you legit genocided them and even the Dutch classified them as differently. They’re the first humans while you Bantus came about like 10K years ago

• +1
  • Woah
Thats african right? They look interesting
They are black ignore him he’s a retard. Yeah they aren’t Negroid but not all blacks are negroid some are “caucasoid” doesn’t matter they are still black SSA BBC’s ignore idiots who lack the IQ to know creating societal racial constructs based upon “skull types” is a Illilegitimate way to create racial classifications just as flawed as doing it off skin colour or limb proportion. Because cumskins have different bone material and muscle fibres than Curries and Arabs and yet to idiots like OP they are the same race due to same skull… lol

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and mug
diots like OP they are the same race due to same skull… lol
The thread was worded like that for fun yes

But I made the distinction like @noobs said where distinction on ethnicities is more important

Also some people like me and @Deleted member 23558 have alot of admixture

• +1
No they’re not you legit genocided them and even the Dutch classified them as differently. They’re the first humans while you Bantus came about like 10K years ago
You mean the Boear who came in and enslaved them?

Yeah keep spreading fake history you won’t fool me or anybody with a decent grasp on the topic

• +1
The thread was worded like that for fun yes

But I made the distinction like @noobs said where distinction on ethnicities is more important

Also some people like me and @Deleted member 23558 have alot of admixture
Ethnicities distinction is fed more palatable and from a scientific standpoint there’s multiple races within races every tribe etc is their own race as they have their own unique genetics.

Black Africans single handedlyndestroy the skull type == race nonsense due to them having 4 skull types, negroid, copioid and even Caucasoid and Pygmie. Khoi are 100% black they just aren’t negroid because they don’t descend from west African farmers it’s that simple but they are black Africans regardless.

• +1
  • Woah
You mean the Boear who came in and enslaved them?

Yeah keep spreading fake history you won’t fool me or anybody with a decent grasp on the topic
You can keep coping about race being a social instruct but all science says Khoisan are a different race lol. Skull isn’t the only thing Africans being the most genetically diverse people doesn’t disprove this

• +1
  • Woah
You can keep coping about race being a social instruct but all science says Khoisan are a different race lol. Skull isn’t the only thing Africans being the most genetically diverse people doesn’t disprove this
What do you think of me having caucasoid, abo and mongoloid in me?

I am South Indian Tamil and quarter Chinese

Does this give me any powers? Higher IQ and gene quality maybe due to wide gene pool?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ElTruecel
Science shows they are black Africans… black Africans are the most diverse race so it makes sense they won’t be identical what’s ironic is that west Africans are 3-20% Khoi san for some strange reason maybe we were all originally Capiod race would make sense. Still they are BBCs and have BBCs like all BBC’s even Somalis have BBCs and are BBCs keep coping you faggot

Capoid have different skull but dark skin (not as dark as many negroids but Nilotes are even darker than negroids and yet share the same haplogroup same with pygmies) same limb ratios and hair texture. Essentially they are just a variation of the black race which is the only race which multiple skull types for we are the original race and most diverse

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
  • Woah
What do you think of me having caucasoid, abo and mongoloid in me?

I am South Indian Tamil and quarter Chinese

Does this give me any powers? Higher IQ and gene quality maybe due to wide gene pool?
Yes you get super powers

• +1
  • Love it
@mayo mogger @CFW432 @0clue

• +1
Reactions: 0clue
So that caucasoid microsoft tech support indian scammer is a master race huh

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
So that caucasoid microsoft tech support indian scammer is a master race huh
Not literally, the post was a joke

Ethnicity obviously matters more than anthropological skull classification kek

• +1
Reactions: damnit
mirin rep farm

• JFL
@mayo mogger @CFW432 @0clue
south asians arent 100% caucasoids,

they are descended from 3 ancient populations: aasi/"abos" who are non-caucasoid, zagros farmers who are caucasoid, and steppe people like the aryans, who for the most part were caucasoid. And these ancestries vary depending on what ethnicity and region you are from in south asia.

Northwest curries like pakistanis (im excluding iranic races like balochies and pashtuns) are like 75% caucasoid, and 25% non-caucasoid.

Northwest indians can range from 70%-75% caucasoid and 25%-30% non-caucasoid, depending on if their hindu or sikh. Sikhs tend to be more caucasoid than hindus. Unironically there is a unique group called the Rors who are completely hindu, and and literally 80% caucasoid and only have like 20% abo dna. They are one of a kind.

west indians are like 70% caucasoid and 30% non-caucasoid

north indians are like 65% caucasoid and 35% non-caucasoid

east indians/bengalis are like 60% caucasoid, and 40% non-caucasoid

and lastly south indians are like 55-60% caucasoid and 40-45% non-caucasoid.

And yes, i actually did all these calculations.

• +1
south asians arent 100% caucasoids,

they are descended from 3 ancient populations: aasi/"abos" who are non-caucasoid, zagros farmers who are caucasoid, and steppe people like the aryans, who for the most part were caucasoid. And these ancestries vary depending on what ethnicity and region you are from in south asia.

Northwest curries like pakistanis (im excluding iranic races like balochies and pashtuns) are like 75% caucasoid, and 25% non-caucasoid.

Northwest indians can range from 70%-75% caucasoid and 25%-30% non-caucasoid, depending on if their hindu or sikh. Sikhs tend to be more caucasoid than hindus. Unironically there is a unique group called the Rors who are completely hindu, and and literally 80% caucasoid and only have like 20% abo dna. They are one of a kind.

west indians are like 70% caucasoid and 30% non-caucasoid

north indians are like 65% caucasoid and 35% non-caucasoid

east indians/bengalis are like 60% caucasoid, and 40% non-caucasoid

and lastly south indians are like 55-60% caucasoid and 40-45% non-caucasoid.

And yes, i actually did all these calculations.
Brutal.

Whatever is South Indians mog hard.

Brutal.

Whatever is South Indians mog hard.
1.) no they dont abos are ugly asf

2.) south indians tend to have wide jaw faces because they have the most abo/aasi dna in them which is south asian hunter gatherers, south asian hunter gatherers were wide jawed bone moggers just like all other hunter gatherers around the world. This is why the more north you go in india the longer the faces become and more bug eyes appear because these are farmer/caucasoid traits.

• +1
1.) no they dont abos are ugly asf

2.) south indians tend to have wide jaw faces because they have the most abo/aasi dna in them which is south asian hunter gatherers, south asian hunter gatherers were wide jawed bone moggers just like all other hunter gatherers around the world. This is why the more north you go in india the longer the faces become and more bug eyes appear because these are farmer/caucasoid traits.
I got short end off stick I guess, my face extremely narrow like a rat but I feel like don't carry much abo traits.

20240703 013340

Also what do you think of South Indian height potential? Brahmin was very tall IIRC and I am 182cm. Mayo mogger said something about this.

AFAIK Punjab region tallest?

I got short end off stick I guess, my face extremely narrow like a rat but I feel like don't carry much abo traits.

View attachment 3162377

Also what do you think of South Indian height potential? Brahmin was very tall IIRC and I am 182cm. Mayo mogger said something about this.

1.) Your lucky if you live in india, you being lightskin and northern looking is halo asf. But tbh you are not a fair example of this in action.

One, you are a tamil brahmin, so you only have 41% abo dna in you on average, this is compared to mainstream non-brahmin tamil castes who have can have 45-50%+ abo dna on them on average. This means you have a higher chance of inheriting lighter and more caucasoid features compared to non-brahmin tamils. Second of all, you literally said that you are partially chinese, which literally deluded your abo dna even more. I gurantee you have less than the 40% abo dna than pure tamil brahmins on average have, because of your chinese ancestry deluding that.

Screenshot 418

Ap6JO7F   Copy 2

Last edited:
  • Woah

View attachment 3162377

Most zoomer curries that i see in the west are actually way taller than the average mainland curries, like 5'9-5'10 on average, (im sure this is no surprise to you). Ive even seen darkskin tall south indians like 6'2-6'3 before and i highly doubt they were brahmins. Im myself 6ft. Curries definitley have the potential too reach average western heights and even above average western heights, so long as they dont cuck themselves with their hindu dindu cowpiss vegetarian diet and eat meat like a normal westener.

• +1
hindu dindu cowpiss vegetarian diet and eat meat like a normal westener.
This was probably the reason, the carb-bomb diet I noticed that my grandmother cooked just always made me feel so full, bloated and lethargic.

The portion of rice to everything else was ridiculous.

lmao you literally said before you were :rolleyes: :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: i remember.
Nah I don't think so, or probably said it sarcastically

Most Indians in Malaysia and Singapore don't know their caste lol

Doubt Brahmin though, most of us were brought for manual labor hundreds of years ago

well if you are being sarcastic that i guess i dont know. You made a thread going off on muzzies saying that you were better looking and lighter on average than indian muslims and pakistanis lol, and you said you were tamil brahmin.

• JFL
well if you are being sarcastic that i guess i dont know. You made a thread going off on muzzies saying that you were better looking and lighter on average than indian muslims and pakistanis lol, and you said you were tamil brahmin.
I go on a lot of schizo rants, this thread is a good example :lul:

But nah, dk my caste. I don't think it matters much though as most Tamils here don't date based on Caste at all so I am probably all jumbled up.

I go on a lot of schizo rants, this thread is a good example :lul:

But nah, dk my caste. I don't think it matters much though as most Tamils here don't date based on Caste at all so I am probably all jumbled up.
have you taken a dna test lol? Your clearly not some pure tamil lol.

• +1
have you taken a dna test lol? Your clearly not some pure tamil lol.
Nah I haven't. I should probably do one though, I feel like my profile would be interesting :feelshehe: