There are only four types of women these days

Germania

Germania

Kraken
There are three types with a low notch count

1) Was in long term realtionship, probably low notch count but high bang count.
2) Not attractive, member of the Spelling Club or something like this, very low libido, she will let you run missionary once a month.
3) Teenage virgin, her friends will manipulate her sooner or later. I do not know any case where it worked out. She will tell you "she has to find herself" (through dick of cause). Maybe this will happen after a year or just after marriage, but it will happen.

and then number four, the most represented species these days

4) several short term relationships as a teenager, a few one-night stands between, longer relationships in the early twenties but also more one-night stands in between. Two digit notch count for sure.

"Religious" women are the same, believe me, no matter what religion

Which one do you choose?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, turkproducer and Deleted member 1464
There are three types with a low notch count

1) Was in long term realtionship, probably low notch count but high bang count.
2) Not attractive, member of the Spelling Club or something like this, very low libido, she will let you run missionary once a month.
3) Teenage virgin, her friends will manipulate her sooner or later. I do not know any case where it worked out. She will tell you "she has to find herself" (through dick of cause). Maybe this will happen after a year or just after marriage, but it will happen.

and then number four, the most represented species these days

4) several short term relationships as a teenager, a few one-night stands between, longer relationships in the early twenties but also more one-night stands in between. Two digit notch count for sure.

"Religious" women are the same, believe me, no matter what religion

Which one do you choose?
Any

Why u act like u gotta marry. Fuck nut and enjoy

I might go around with whores but no spelling club low libido nerd girls. It's so weird talking with them. I cant hang around with girls I cant talk to

for LTR?

1 or 3

All are disgusting i just want their face and butt

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer