There are some retards here who I wont name

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Who get 40 replies for posting some bullshit thought they had in the bathroom while having diarrhea, i ignore these folks and everyone who replies to that thread btw

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Suimaxxer, Deleted member 1140 and 1 other person
You know im better than such Users, even if i get 0 replies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
name them
just scoure through the first page and you will see many indians with 50 plus replies for some thread like "saw a black/pajeet 5'0 man with a stacylite blonde hahaha blkpll fake? " and "tits is superior to ass " or vice versa with same reply amount. most pajeets here are non sentient

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
Most people dont put any effort in the threads theyre making and thats kinda reasonable tbh cuz its an incel site, no reason to try ur best for some broke no lifers to react with the laughing emoji (no disrespect to anyone :) )

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Most people dont put any effort in the threads theyre making and thats kinda reasonable tbh cuz its an incel site, no reason to try ur best for some broke no lifers to react with the laughing emoji (no disrespect to anyone :) )
sure even i dont try but when most your threads dont have any masala and writing same pajeet threads and still getting replies it means ur appealing to the monkey brains of the forum

tl;dr sean?

sure even i dont try but when most your threads dont have any masala and writing same pajeet threads and still getting replies it means ur appealing to the monkey brains of the forum
Lets be honest very few people are here for actual looksmaxxing advice, thats why the offtopic forum got like 7 times more threads than the looksmaxxing one (or even more i havent checked recently) so what do u expect?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558