There are times where you have to say enough is enough.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Bronze

There are times when you have to step up and fight. There are times when you have to evolve. Everyone will get their time to shine, question is will you be ready for it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, FrothySolutions and Littleboy
Is this that one animoo with the tiddies?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Gay.

Esp cause you brought anime into it.

This sounds like something a fat, 8 year old anime loving chinese kid named Tang would say to his school bully Jimmy before running around screaming with his arms flared behind his back embaressingly infront of the entire school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Gay.

Esp cause you brought anime into it.

This sounds like something a fat, 8 year old anime loving chinese kid named Tang would say to his school bully Jimmy before running around screaming with his arms flared behind his back embaressingly infront of the entire school.

I once did that when a 15 year old pushed me in the bushes. I ran with my arms flared behind my back because I thought I was going to go faster (I was 7 years at that point). I was the biggest bluepill faggot back then so if what you said relates to OP then OP is the biggest bluepill faggot of this site.

@satoshisacuck big bluepill cuck confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
I once did that when a 15 year old pushed me in the bushes. I ran with my arms flared behind my back because I thought I was going to go faster (I was 7 years at that point). I was the biggest bluepill faggot back then so if what you said relates to OP then OP is the biggest bluepill faggot of this site.

EXACTLY. This anime shit is the biggest faggot shit I ever heard. I cannot respect a male over the age of 14 that watches anime ???. My little brother used to run with his arms flared behind him too, he looked like the biggest fucking idiot. The worst part, these niggas think they goku, tapping into their "Kama Kama Ha zen" shit ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

There are times when you have to step up and fight. There are times when you have to evolve. Everyone will get their time to shine, question is will you be ready for it?

Agreed.

• +1

I swear, it's like people don't even watch what I post and try to argue about it. In this scene, it's about the guy not wanting to be saved by anyone else anymore, it's about him making a stand, because if he doesn't surpass himself he will always be in the shadow of someone else. If you think this is "cucktier" shit, than I don't want to know what else you think is blue pilled or cucked.

• +1
I swear, it's like people don't even watch what I post and try to argue about it. In this scene, it's about the guy not wanting to be saved by anyone else anymore, it's about him making a stand, because if he doesn't surpass himself he will always be in the shadow of someone else. If you think this is "cucktier" shit, than I don't want to know what else you think is blue pilled or cucked.

You tried to prove your point by using anime.

This would be way cooler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
You tried to prove your point by using anime.

This would be way cooler

Exactly why would he use anime ?

• +1