There are two types of men

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Suppose that there are two forms of man. The first is irrational and is commanded by the domination of the group. The second is rational and is cognitively separated from group intellect.

What is group intellect? Imagine you are thrown into a party, look around, you'll recognise that everyone is in sync, everyone will be sharing equivalent emotions. The group is dancing to the music, in this moment, individuality has suspended itself and collectivism has domination. Now think of a situation where someone has expressed a taboo opinion, the masses unify in disapproval in the upmost emotional way. This is the intelligence of the group.

Humans are similar to ants in a way. Extremely well organised, capable of unbelievable feats but individually, man is incapable of much of anything. This is not entirely true however, there exists men independent of the group, men capable of rational thought. These men lead the millions of ants to achieve the before mentioned feats. Without these superior men, the hive becomes aimless.

What is the cause of the hive becoming aimless and chaotic? It is a natural result of how group intelligence works, each cell (NT man) looks to its peers and copies them. This results in other NTs recognising their peer's adoption of a belief and them adopting it too. A positive feedback loop has begun. baggy clothing is fashionable, now NT man thinks baggy clothes are good. If a religion is gaining traction, NT man will convert to follow the trend.

The problem arises when an extremely destructive trend starts. NT man can't make any rational judgements ever. They are only capable of reciting the popular idea. So when a wave a wave of witch hunts starts, it is fine to burn the witch, a okay! Nothing wrong with watching christians be eaten by lions, all the other Romans are doing it!

Tread carefully Non NT man. You are both able to command the masses like a god but also destroyed by them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acee, Gad and 4 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acee and ALP
my stomach hurts

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acee and Anchor_Ship
Not a letter

• So Sad
Do you agree?
Yes I agree, leaders are not average. Michael Jordan for example was ruthless but didn't expect anyone to follow anything that he didn't do himself.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acee and Deleted member 17791
Not a letter
Please read at least one letter! Or I'll cry.
7EB9F25D B326 4225 958D 7415B3BC675B

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acee, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person

Attachments

• 64FE128A-34DD-41D3-AAFF-F583F3C65C86.jpeg
    64FE128A-34DD-41D3-AAFF-F583F3C65C86.jpeg
    330.7 KB · Views: 0
  • AE4C9315-F453-4077-B0F6-44A1443EA8E2.jpeg
    AE4C9315-F453-4077-B0F6-44A1443EA8E2.jpeg
    331.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 6D5D302A-E060-4F06-982B-2F79A7D17F93.jpeg
    6D5D302A-E060-4F06-982B-2F79A7D17F93.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1E828800-DAB2-42DE-8BE7-ED4529E1E272.jpeg
    1E828800-DAB2-42DE-8BE7-ED4529E1E272.jpeg
    334.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Suppose that there are two forms of man. The first is irrational and is commanded by the domination of the group. The second is rational and is cognitively separated from group intellect.

What is group intellect? Imagine you are thrown into a party, look around, you'll recognise that everyone is in sync, everyone will be sharing equivalent emotions. The group is dancing to the music, in this moment, individuality has suspended itself and collectivism has domination. Now think of a situation where someone has expressed a taboo opinion, the masses unify in disapproval in the upmost emotional way. This is the intelligence of the group.

Humans are similar to ants in a way. Extremely well organised, capable of unbelievable feats but individually, man is incapable of much of anything. This is not entirely true however, there exists men independent of the group, men capable of rational thought. These men lead the millions of ants to achieve the before mentioned feats. Without these superior men, the hive becomes aimless.

What is the cause of the hive becoming aimless and chaotic? It is a natural result of how group intelligence works, each cell (NT man) looks to its peers and copies them. This results in other NTs recognising their peer's adoption of a belief and them adopting it too. A positive feedback loop has begun. baggy clothing is fashionable, now NT man thinks baggy clothes are good. If a religion is gaining traction, NT man will convert to follow the trend.

The problem arises when an extremely destructive trend starts. NT man can't make any rational judgements ever. They are only capable of reciting the popular idea. So when a wave a wave of witch hunts starts, it is fine to burn the witch, a okay! Nothing wrong with watching christians be eaten by lions, all the other Romans are doing it!

Tread carefully Non NT man. You are both able to command the masses like a god but also destroyed by them.

Actually a great thread.

Normies will follow the status quo as a baseline if something comes along that differs it's either destroyed or integrated into the status quo.

It's how alot of men on the fringes live quiet lives of desperation but then some go on to become gods as they brought something that went mainstream.

It doesn't have to be useful or good it just requires adoption

A good example is "mewing" he would of been an outcast orthodntists if it didn't pick up on social media.

Another example is dubstep and skrillex. That went mainstream and changed alot mainstream music at the time.

The list goes on. Bikram Yoga which is hot yoga , could of been seen as dirty or unsanitary but went mainstream and he became a demigod for a while

It's all or nothing if you don't follow the mainstream.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17791
280B1D53 66F1 4F59 BA3C 246691925A7C
I fog hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Acee
I have yellow teeth and meth to cook you won’t stop me!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Anchor_Ship
Actually a great thread.

Normies will follow the status quo as a baseline if something comes along that differs it's either destroyed or integrated into the status quo.

It's how alot of men on the fringes live quiet lives of desperation but then some go on to become gods as they brought something that went mainstream.

It doesn't have to be useful or good it just requires adoption

A good example is "mewing" he would of been an outcast orthodntists if it didn't pick up on social media.

Another example is dubstep and skrillex who looks like a school shooter. That went mainstream and changed alot mainstream music at the time.

The list goes on. Bikram Yoga which is hot yoga , could of been seen as dirty or unsanitary but went mainstream and he became a demigod for a while

It's all or nothing if you don't follow the mainstream.
Yeah! You need that extra oompf!

I think a third group could be added. A unique obsessed man. Someone who always tries to distance them self from mainstream stuff.

The type that becomes a satanist because it offends the christian majority. The neo nazi edge lord among millions of liberals.

These people are ridiculed but can possibly become the seed of a social revolution.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Very legit

• Love it
Non NT man really has to prove himself he isnt just a liability loser aspie if he wants to be in a position of power as non NT.

It's so easy to diverge from the group intellect just because of childish behaviours, that's why it gets the bad reputation. A non NT asset type of person is so rare to find so the aspie loser stereotype is thrown around just for safety reasons.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Non NT man really has to prove himself he isnt just a liability loser aspie if he wants to be in a position of power as non NT.

It's so easy to diverge from the group intellect just because of childish behaviours, that's why it gets the bad reputation. A non NT asset type of person is so rare to find so the aspie loser stereotype is thrown around just for safety reasons.
Some non NT find it easy to work around the group.

These are the psychopaths. They are perfectly capable of connecting to the group without sacrificing their independent thought.

Aspies can't do this, we're removed from the whole thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acee and Gad
Why so much ugh reacting? Are my eyes that ugly ? @8PSLcel

• +1
Some non NT find it easy to work around the group.

These are the psychopaths. They are perfectly capable of connecting to the group without sacrificing their independent thought.

Aspies can't do this, we're removed from the whole thing.
this forum's collective understanding of what aspie means really makes me think it's just they havent had any trauma or recovered from it, and have a fragile psyche that gets thrown off balance by people, not an innate condition.

• Hmm...
this forum's collective understanding of what aspie means really makes me think it's just they havent had any trauma or recovered from it, and have a fragile psyche that gets thrown off balance by people, not an innate condition.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Gad
if you were to persevere through a hard period in your life all this "sensitive aspie that gets thrown off balance by people cuz he isnt a psycho" will be cured

there's a very very slim chance you were born an actual aspie

It's a common idea here that you can NT max. I guess true to an extent but you'll still lack the ability to connect to the group.

I'm good at communicating with NT people but I simply can't participate in their mass events, its alien to me.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acee, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
It's a common idea here that you can NT max. I guess true to an extent but you'll still lack the ability to connect to the group.

I'm good at communicating with NT people but I simply can't participate in their mass events, its alien to me.
it's not anything special, if you were to get in a long term social group, be it uni, work, etc. you ll get to know these mass events and realize it's just for fun, no need to stress it

look at badg96 for example, a true autist yet he goes out there clubbing and doing all these mass normie stuff, he realizes it's just for fun and there's no need to stress it

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
it's not anything special, if you were to get in a long term social group, be it uni, work, etc. you ll get to know these mass events and realize it's just for fun, no need to stress it

look at badg96 for example, a true autist yet he goes out there clubbing and doing all these mass normie stuff, he realizes it's just for fun and there's no need to stress it
He is secretly NT he confirmed it before+ he's handsome
its all a trolling job

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Gad

I've been to this one music event. Everyone was acting like retards and the music was so load.:feelshaha:

I get it's fun but I really can't get it at.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Acee and Gad
He is secretly NT he confirmed it before+ he's handsome
its all a trolling job
you cant do thousands of autism posts and claim youre goddamn nt jfl
yeah, being handsome helps him, but dude does he have 0 inhib despite being this non NT

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Anchor_Ship
you cant do thousands of autism posts and claim youre goddamn nt jfl
yeah, being handsome helps him, but dude does he have 0 inhib despite being this non NT
I was trying to find where he admits it but I can't but basically he talks like a retard on .org but perfectly messages girls with NT messages more NT than most of the site

• +1
Reactions: Gad
basically chad and non chad
No need for all this autism