There are two users on here who have steroid tier physiques yet claim natty/

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
Some balkan 6'4 18 year old and then the mulatto 6 foot guy as well.
Both these mfs have IMO NUTTY physiques for being natural... like if this is actualyl natural then its a major whitepill of what can be accomplished but i need to see a guide on how. Otherwise these niggas are fake natties.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and shalomnigga
roids are cope say goodbye to hair

brb trying to imagine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: F36 and rolloftape
pics

• +1
Reactions: F36 and RealSurgerymax
yea that mf @Orc has a crazy physique and he said he never used roids apparently he has a deasease which makes him have a shit ton of hgh do I believe him? Fuck no :lul::lul::lul: Niggas who have this look like that and have massive hand (Does it look like he has massive hand?) but if its true than he is prob a truecel mirin the physique tho

roids are cope say goodbye to hair
"roids are cope" :soy::soy::soy: retard doesnt know that everyone responds differently and even if ur prone to the side effect of hair loss theres many ways of preventing it

"roids are cope" :soy::soy::soy: retard doesnt know that everyone responds differently and even if ur prone to the side effect of hair loss theres many ways of preventing it
cope with ur baldness and heart attack boyo

IMG 5330

Mogged by me at 16

*hgh goblin
makes sense. My friend had these exact same type of veins and claimed natty but told me he was on mk 677 and a slew of "nootropics"

Some balkan 6'4 18 year old and then the mulatto 6 foot guy as well.
Both these mfs have IMO NUTTY physiques for being natural... like if this is actualyl natural then its a major whitepill of what can be accomplished but i need to see a guide on how. Otherwise these niggas are fake natties.
heres a thread with the 18 year old balkan kid pictures. tell me this aint juicy

yea that mf @Orc has a crazy physique and he said he never used roids apparently he has a deasease which makes him have a shit ton of hgh do I believe him? Fuck no :lul::lul::lul: Niggas who have this look like that and have massive hand (Does it look like he has massive hand?) but if its true than he is prob a truecel mirin the physique tho
View attachment 2850359View attachment 2850356View attachment 2850358
i thought orc admitted to roid use? Mybe he got bored of answering if he was natty or not

i thought orc admitted to roid use? Mybe he got bored of answering if he was natty or not
ORC is 100% roided, ive seen that same weirdo ass physique posted on /fit/ multiple times. hes the dude who takes pictures standing like a retard to have a crazy shoulder to waist ratio. looks like crash bandicoot

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, ElTruecel and dehydrated
@Orc is also a fake natty, he's a sadist who enjoys giving mentally ill teenagers fake hope

Niggas who have this look like that and have massive hand (Does it look like he has massive hand?) but if its true than he is prob a truecel mirin the physique tho
View attachment 2850359View attachment 2850356View attachment 2850358
if you've ever seen my jaw you'd know I have both of these, my palms are enlarged as well but my fingers are normal.

also got cutis verticis gyrata as a result of it, and enlarged feet, but only in width not in length similar to the hands.

heres a thread with the 18 year old balkan kid pictures. tell me this aint juicy
thats not juicy lol

ORC is 100% roided, ive seen that same weirdo ass physique posted on /fit/ multiple times. hes the dude who takes pictures standing like a retard to have a crazy shoulder to waist ratio. looks like crash bandicoot
crash bandicoot physique mogs

The balkan 18 yo is @6'1cel?