There are very few Christians on here and it saddens me

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
There is a lot of Muslimcels, Hinducels and a lot more jewishcels than I expected. All ya’ll niggas are going to hell though unless you repent and accept the one and only God—Jesus Christ. He came and lived for you, and He died for your sins.

SHAME on the non-Christian goyim (Jews included as goyim)

🙏🏻😇✝️

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, wishIwasSalludon, Jamaldickjavontus and 9 others
Respect all religions bro.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: X D, Kristin, goldpill and 2 others
JFL touch grass. Christcucks are the most pathetic in the world. It's not even a religion at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, lilith, wishIwasSalludon and 4 others
Respect all religions bro.
No way. That tolerance shit needs to go. Tolerance and respect is why we have trannies and Indians pooping in the streets of Canada and Muslims beheading Christians in churches.

Tolerance is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Jamaldickjavontus, Researcher of Incel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, goldpill, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
JFL touch grass. Christcucks are the most pathetic in the world. It's not even a religion at this point.

It’s over Muslimcels. Pipe down please.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Jarate, Zonar and 4 others
No way. That tolerance shit needs to go. Tolerance and respect is why we have trannies and Indians pooping in the streets of Canada and Muslims beheading Christians in churches.

Tolerance is stupid
Christians and catholics be killing children and burying them under their churches

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and FutureSlayer
really like who cares

Christians and catholics be killing children and burying them under their churches
Stupid shit. Christians and Catholics aren’t killing any children or burying any. The churches being built on top of burial grounds doesn’t mean priests are slaughtering children you idiot

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and aesthetic beauty
Stupid shit. Christians and Catholics aren’t killing any children or burying any. The churches being built on top of burial grounds doesn’t mean priests are slaughtering children you idiot
i dont care about your religion bruh but just using examples to shit on other religions is just ridiculous when your own religion is riddled with fucked up shit

Not too many christians in Mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EggKing, Researcher of Incel, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
This doesn’t invalidate Christianity. Bad people are everywhere. My religion is still valid and the one and only true faith.

Eternal hell awaits you though. Spare me the articles
and so do the people you pray too bruh, you don't need Christianity to be a good person, your wishing hell upon me is like that what your religion wants

This doesn’t invalidate Christianity. Bad people are everywhere. My religion is still valid and the one and only true faith.

Eternal hell awaits you though. Spare me the articles
bro we failed as christians, we got cucked and Pope Francis is a jew faggot, it’s over, time to convert to some high t shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
and so do the people you pray too bruh, you don't need Christianity to be a good person, your wishing hell upon me is like that what your religion wants
I pray to the living God, Jesus Christ. You DO need Christianity to be a good person. You are a sinner and will absolutely taste hellfire if you don’t repent of your sins and turn to Christ. We can’t save ourselves considering we are inherently wicked people.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Jamaldickjavontus, Researcher of Incel and 3 others
I pray to the living God, Jesus Christ. You DO need Christianity to be a good person. You are a sinner and will absolutely taste hellfire if you don’t repent of your sins and turn to Christ. We can’t save ourselves considering we are inherently wicked people.
i mean no wonder alot of religious people just got this pent up hatred that is just boiling and being held back by beliefs, if they had no religion they would probably go er. But here am i agnostic enjoying my life for what it is

i mean no wonder alot of religious people just got this pent up hatred that is just boiling and being held back by beliefs, if they had no religion they would probably go er. But here am i agnostic enjoying my life for what it is
I’m not hateful if I’m trying to help you inherit the kingdom of God. I want you to be saved just like Jesus saved me.

In Matthew 5:28, it says

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

I’m giving you that verse in order to get a better perspective on what sin is. Sinning is not just killing people. You not being a murderer and being nice to people doesn’t mean you’re a good person and are all set in life. Nobody is a good person. Humanity is fallen and Jesus is our only hope for redemption.

Why does god allow suffering? @Eternal_

Attachments

• 24bae3ce76ad1be8b1311417b661dda2.png
    24bae3ce76ad1be8b1311417b661dda2.png
    98 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah
Dont you guys literally worship the jews lmfao :lul:

There is a lot of Muslimcels, Hinducels and a lot more jewishcels than I expected. All ya’ll niggas are going to hell though unless you repent and accept the one and only God—Jesus Christ. He came and lived for you, and He died for your sins.

🙏🏻😇✝️
yap yap yap yap yap yap yap`

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
The ethnic cannot comprehend what Jesus did.

You realize your religion is a rip-off of Christianity yes???

You realise your religion is a rip of Roman Paganism.
No it’s not in any capacity. What a nonscensical statement.

Christianity replaced Roman paganism it didn’t spring from it unlike your religion.

Just answer the question next time instead of getting butthurt mate.

Muh “Jesus is a prophet of Ollah” looking ass. If your going to rip off a better religion at least be subtle about it

think of it this way

Christians are not chronically online losers like other religions are, and that brings joy to my soul

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel

Islam makes no bones about abrogating "Christianity".
Lol bro posted a link from Wikipedia and thought he did something.

Yes Christianity adopted certain practices from Roman paganism because the Romans were some of the first to convert and spread christianity. This is like basic stuff bro.

Like I said before Christianity and it’s teachings replaced Roman paganism they didn’t spring from them like your half-assed religion

Bro you didn’t “abrogate” shit your prophet straight up saw Christianity and said “hm I like that I’m gonna rip it off and make it 10x worse”
💀

Anybody can read your holy book and see how much shit was straight lifted from the Bible and made illogical to fit your religion

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2

🙏🏻😇✝️
you catholic or protestant or what?

Lol bro posted a link from Wikipedia and thought he did something.

Yes Christianity adopted certain practices from Roman paganism because the Romans were some of the first to convert and spread christianity. This is like basic stuff bro.

Like I said before Christianity and it’s teachings replaced Roman paganism they didn’t spring from them like your half-assed religion

Bro you didn’t “abrogate” shit your prophet straight up saw Christianity and said “hm I like that I’m gonna rip it off and make it 10x worse”
💀

Anybody can read your holy book and see how much shit was straight lifted from the Bible and made illogical to fit your religion
Bro the average Christian is this nowadays. If that isn't an argument why this religion is false idk what is

Islam was so gigabased to announce itself the last religion for humanity.

Bro the average Christian is this nowadays. If that isn't an argument why this religion is false idk what is
View attachment 2710331

Islam was so gigabased to announce itself the last religion for humanity.
Lol I’m going to take this as you conceding defeat 😭

I kind of feel bad for Muslims tbh.

I Wish your prophet had made your religion a bit more sensible so you wouldn’t look so dumb and clutching at straws in religious arguments

Lol I’m going to take this as you conceding defeat 😭
Defeat at what? Just look at the thread title nigga. This entire thread is acknowledgement about how cucked Christians are.
I kind of feel bad for Muslims tbh.

I Wish your prophet had made your religion a bit more sensible so you wouldn’t look so dumb and clutching at straws in religious arguments
JFL we actually had mogger civilisation which was religious AND scientific. Meanwhile you niggas had to 'kill god' in order to materially ascend. Don't even bother arguing that nigga.

Defeat at what? Just look at the thread title nigga. This entire thread is acknowledgement about how cucked Christians are.

JFL we actually had mogger civilisation which was religious AND scientific. Meanwhile you niggas had to 'kill god' in order to materially ascend. Don't even bother arguing that nigga.
Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy

I just know nobody that won an argument is using words like “cucked” 💀
Bros “mogger civilization” that calls for 100 virgins to the first nigga that can bomb the most civilizations. A religion full of bloodthirsty radical backward people

• +1
Bomp for Jesus

• Love it
Reactions: GloryToYHWH
Jesus Christ is LORD! He will ascend me, and I will die for him. #miraclemaxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, wollet2 and SidharthTheSlayer
No point in adhering to Christcuck shit or Muzzie shit when immortality is on the horizon and I don't have to worry about worshipping the "correct" demiurge in order to make it to Heaven. Here's a question for ya... what is God going to do to me right now if I call him a faggot?

Christianity made me an incel

Sunrays

• +1

🙏🏻😇✝️
cuz most here are shitskins