There aren't even any girls that im attracted to around anymore

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i go outside and most girls are little kids or old women. there are no girls that are 24-30 years old in my country, women simply disappear after college.

there is no point in cold approaching simply because there is nothing to cold approach.

why am i even complaining about being incel to begin with now that i think about it?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, PARISIEN, sickdawgie and 3 others
i go outside and most girls are little kids or old women. there are no girls that are 24-30 years old in my country, women simply disappear after college.

there is no point in cold approaching simply because there is nothing to cold approach.

why am i even complaining about being incel to begin with now that i think about it?
most girls are obese after 25

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
Lucky u

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
not rly. it can actually drive you crazy. why do you think i obsessed over my oneitis so much? she was the last attractive girl near my age that i met

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Darkeningstar

Similar

Try the 22 years old girls, I mean I never tried really but I was shocking how she was easy to make her obey, like she legit wanted to call me daddy.

Her style might be trash tho so u need to buy her clothes

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
but you know 'move on bro", "plenty of fish in the sea bro", there is NOTHING out there, NOTHING. every time i leave the house its a desert

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
but you know 'move on bro", "plenty of fish in the sea bro", there is NOTHING out there, NOTHING. every time i leave the house its a desert
For a social misfit there is little to draw on, at best dating apps or some old acquaintances