There comes a point when you see you might not make it

T

Timelessbrah

Kraken
I've been thinking about this quite a while now, more specifically since the beginning of this year by the end of the 2021 summer.

This is my 6h years at uni and I'm already getting tired of this, I look at the same places all year long and at the same people. Yes, new people appear in the beginning of every new year, but what's the point if I can't even be friends with them.

My uni experience was shit in the first 2.5 years, but I managed to improve it a bit in my 3rd year because I went out more and just got more social, but it didn't solve any problems because 3 fucking years have already passed and I failed to get a social circle with ~5-10 people in it, I went out because I was just cycling between single individuals I know or my high school friends.

The worst is that I had to retake multiple disciplines during my Bachelors because that shit was so fucking time consuming, that now the people my age I know are all moving on and doing different things. I getting more alone as the days pass and I only go out because some of my friends are still up to get drunk or wtv, but it saddens me to see life could be this shit when you don't have a solid social circle composed of uni people.

Damn, its hard asf to even get to know girls because they are all in social circles and already have more than enough friends. No bullshit, I did managed to get a gf now, but the bitch ain't special at all (she is kinda gl, but is fat, fml).

So now, I just wonder in my masters, try to complete it asf fast and possible and since I'm in the first year, I still have a year to go, I don't know how to survive that long.

I don't know that the future holds, maybe I get a job in a different country, sharing an apartment with several other people, and knowning new ones, but since I'll be working, I'm not sure about it. My plan is too work 2-3 years outside my country and return to uni to get a decent social circle, the downside is that my looks can fade, even tough I apply sunscreen everyday.

THIS LIFE IS MADE FOR US TO LOSE, FUCK THIS SIT

TLDR

- failed to get a social circle in the beginning of uni 6 years ago
- made it 10000x harder to get girls
- all my friends are disappearing
- I'm just lost

I'll elaborate on this further on the future, too many young guys here don't know social circle is tremendously important and think looks is all, ya'll retarded asf, hear me and don't commit the same mistakes I did.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Mewton, Deleted member 18372 and 10 others
Kim Kardashian Eww GIF by Saturday Night Live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Shut the fuck up faggot, everybody someone complains here about something similar because we can't fukcing do shit, life won't allows us, its impossible.

over for u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, BigJimsWornOutTires and Anchor_Ship
Shut the fuck up faggot, everybody someone complains here about something similar because we can't fukcing do shit, life won't allows us, its impossible.

over for u
angry kim kardashian GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
not one word

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
dnr

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: youngmax and Timelessbrah
Based this world is hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I'm literally not going back to school after this semester. Going to wagiemaxx for like 3 years so I can save up 90k+ and completely remake my face. You can pursue your degree at any point in your life, your 20s only come once though.

How old are u?

Chad doesn’t need social circle. He can just fuck a stranger

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Good post. You’re best bet is to try and get roommates/go travelling

• +1
So you have friends and a gf
kys faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Anchor_Ship, Adamsmith12345 and 3 others
Over , i made friends but dont see them since years , i hate going out with normies tho .

I'm literally not going back to school after this semester. Going to wagiemaxx for like 3 years so I can save up 90k+ and completely remake my face. You can pursue your degree at any point in your life, your 20s only come once though.
Only problem with waging is that you don't actually know any new people that are in your age bracket, only old fucks who already have kids and their life is pretty much stable. One can meet people at bars and clubs, even at your local gym, but I doubt that will lead to anything, since you aren't physically with the person and therefore your relationship (romantic or just platonic) will never grow. Women also don't have hobbies, so you'll never know any women through that route, they spend their time with friends and give zero fucks about any potential friendship that hasn't

You are right when you say you can pursue a degree in any point, but what's the point of getting one if you are older than your peers and they notice it ? Your 20's should be spent doing things with people your age, that want you to be there.

also, getting more good looking after saving 90k and investing in surgery is super unviable in Europe and in the rest of the world, since the only countries were one can save that amount are central and northern Europe ones, and you need to have a specialized job in some high tech industry.

But thx for sharing your opinion bro.

Only chad can get away with no social circle. Everybody else, including chadlites, wont get much pussy without a solid circle.

• +1
So you have friends and a gf
kys faggot
Let me explain again

friends:
High school friends that don't like going out to clubs or gym, but are pretty much supportive. We all have different lives now and its hard to be together, except some nights when we just hang out, but its just like 4-5 people. We sometimes go to concerts, but its like1-2x a year. However, I am in fact lucky to have them. I'm very grateful of this.

girlfriend:
First gf ever at 23 years of age and after surgery. Bitch is fat and has a poor posture, not the typical cute girl you see around, its a pain sometimes, but I also know the luck I got, if it wasn't for her, I would still be single, we met in January.

You are right about somethings, my life is not that bad, lost v card 1 month away from being 20, have no real new uni friends, people shited on me for the first years in uni and when I get a gf, the bitch ain't even normal

Somethings are good, others bad, you decide for yourself.

Chad doesn’t need social circle. He can just fuck a stranger
Only chad can get away with no social circle. Everybody else, including chadlites, wont get much pussy without a solid circle.

Chad can do that, but any girl that hook ups with chad will just think their friends will consider her a whore and so the real percentage of success being chad is lower than one might expect.

Having asocial circle and people you can grow up with and share experience is extremely important to ones development, so fuck having no a social circle.

I'm not even chad level, but every time I got into a social circle because of partying, I fucked the bitch, and this was after surgery ofc. Also see ugly guys with gl girls all the time, another evidence of social circle mattering more than previously imagined.

Over , i made friends but dont see them since years , i hate going out with normies tho .
You'll need to do that in order to meet people. You just have to find someone that makes you feel comfortable I guess.

Good post. You’re best bet is to try and get roommates/go travelling
I want to see if after I finish my masters I can get a job in some other town while sharing a flat with people, it might work. One of my friends got a job another country and he's already benefiting from having a shared space.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I've been thinking about this quite a while now, more specifically since the beginning of this year by the end of the 2021 summer.

This is my 6h years at uni and I'm already getting tired of this, I look at the same places all year long and at the same people. Yes, new people appear in the beginning of every new year, but what's the point if I can't even be friends with them.

My uni experience was shit in the first 2.5 years, but I managed to improve it a bit in my 3rd year because I went out more and just got more social, but it didn't solve any problems because 3 fucking years have already passed and I failed to get a social circle with ~5-10 people in it, I went out because I was just cycling between single individuals I know or my high school friends.

The worst is that I had to retake multiple disciplines during my Bachelors because that shit was so fucking time consuming, that now the people my age I know are all moving on and doing different things. I getting more alone as the days pass and I only go out because some of my friends are still up to get drunk or wtv, but it saddens me to see life could be this shit when you don't have a solid social circle composed of uni people.

Damn, its hard asf to even get to know girls because they are all in social circles and already have more than enough friends. No bullshit, I did managed to get a gf now, but the bitch ain't special at all (she is kinda gl, but is fat, fml).

So now, I just wonder in my masters, try to complete it asf fast and possible and since I'm in the first year, I still have a year to go, I don't know how to survive that long.

I don't know that the future holds, maybe I get a job in a different country, sharing an apartment with several other people, and knowning new ones, but since I'll be working, I'm not sure about it. My plan is too work 2-3 years outside my country and return to uni to get a decent social circle, the downside is that my looks can fade, even tough I apply sunscreen everyday.

TLDR

- I'm just lost

I'll elaborate on this further on the future, too many young guys here don't know social circle is tremendously important and think looks is all, ya'll retarded asf, hear me and don't commit the same mistakes I did.

View attachment 1633193
I'm not reading all of that whiney little bitch babble.

I'm not reading all of that whiney little bitch babble.
You aren't better than anyone by saying that you braindead turd. People, myself included, complain because its impossible to solve some problems, for how much action one takes.

Anyways, you see only a part of myself here, I also took action in the past and continue to take it every day. I'm not a whinny bitch, even tough it may look like it. Fucking think about it, most of you are so retarded, holy shit.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and BigJimsWornOutTires
Didn’t read but quit crying and cough up 20k for bimax

• +1
You aren't better than anyone by saying that you braindead turd. People, myself included, complain because its impossible to solve some problems, for how much action one takes.

Anyways, you see only a part of myself here, I also took action in the past and continue to take it every day. I'm not a whinny bitch, even tough it may look like it. Fucking think about it, most of you are so retarded, holy shit.
Ugh, once again, I read as far as "You aren't," and lost interest. Ugh. Autism. Short attention span.

Friendly reminder, bro- you'll probably need way less than 90k if you do your surgeries in Europe- it's like 2-3x cheaper with the same quality.

girlfriend:
First gf ever at 23 years of age and after surgery. Bitch is fat and has a poor posture, not the typical cute girl you see around, its a pain sometimes, but I also know the luck I got, if it wasn't for her, I would still be single, we met in January.
What surgery/ies did you get? Also JFL at having a fat slouched bitch as a gf, my condolences :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Only problem with waging is that you don't actually know any new people that are in your age bracket, only old fucks who already have kids and their life is pretty much stable. One can meet people at bars and clubs, even at your local gym, but I doubt that will lead to anything, since you aren't physically with the person and therefore your relationship (romantic or just platonic) will never grow. Women also don't have hobbies, so you'll never know any women through that route, they spend their time with friends and give zero fucks about any potential friendship that hasn't

You are right when you say you can pursue a degree in any point, but what's the point of getting one if you are older than your peers and they notice it ? Your 20's should be spent doing things with people your age, that want you to be there.

also, getting more good looking after saving 90k and investing in surgery is super unviable in Europe and in the rest of the world, since the only countries were one can save that amount are central and northern Europe ones, and you need to have a specialized job in some high tech industry.

But thx for sharing your opinion bro.

Thankfully I'm working at my parents business and making 20$ an hour just doing filling shit. I get to be tucked away in a corner and not have to interact with anyone for 8 hours a day.

Also I agree with the risk of other people around my age noticing that I'm pursuing my degree older than the usual age and therefore judging me, but tbh Idc. Tbh I really don't know if I want any "real" friends. After being a social reject for the past 20 years of my life, I've observed that no one really is truly "friends" with one another, most relationships are formed on a basis of convenience, and people will eventually drop someone as a "friend" the moment it's convenient for them. All I want to do, is just get physically attractive and have casuals, and just enjoy my time on my own, I really don't trust people anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Timelessbrah
Thankfully I'm working at my parents business and making 20$ an hour just doing filling shit. I get to be tucked away in a corner and not have to interact with anyone for 8 hours a day.

Also I agree with the risk of other people around my age noticing that I'm pursuing my degree older than the usual age and therefore judging me, but tbh Idc. Tbh I really don't know if I want any "real" friends. After being a social reject for the past 20 years of my life, I've observed that no one really is truly "friends" with one another, most relationships are formed on a basis of convenience, and people will eventually drop someone as a "friend" the moment it's convenient for them. All I want to do, is just get physically attractive and have casuals, and just enjoy my time on my own, I really don't trust people anymore.
20$ an hour here in Europe is like a full time job if I'm not mistaken.

Also lol at your parents having a business, my parents and their parents before them come from poor farmers that owned shit, it happens.

I mean yeah most friendships can be fake, but I do think the contrary actually if you look at old friends, people you may have met at essential times of your life, like kindergarten, school or even the beginning of college, its much more unlikely those people will just ditch you.

Last edited:
What surgery/ies did you get? Also JFL at having a fat slouched bitch as a gf, my condolences :lul:
Genio only. She's good looking facially, but being fat brings her down.

I remember being 8.

TLDR

- I'm just lost

View attachment 1633193
do it like @badg96
just go to the club everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Timelessbrah

TLDR

- I'm just lost

View attachment 1633193
your thread is so dumb
thinking you will slay all girls in your social circle if you have one :feelskek:
maybe you get a gf maybe.
But i highly doubt most men get laid from a social circle.

social circle pill is brutal.

• +1
your thread is so dumb
thinking you will slay all girls in your social circle if you have one :feelskek:
maybe you get a gf maybe.
But i highly doubt most men get laid from a social circle.
You will, given you are above a looks threshold.

Your statement only show you know nothing. A few weeks ago I went clubbing with a friend of mine and his gf (not third wheel, it was chill) and we saw a group of girls his gf knew and they were dancing and pretty much making out with some manlet jawless guys, I moged them hard tbh. I see normal looking guys hooking up with gl girls only due to social circle because they have met the girl in the right time.

20$ an hour here in Europe is like a full time job if I'm not mistaken.

Also lol at your parents having a business, my parents and their parents before them come from poor farmers that owned shit, it happens.

I mean yeah most friendships can be fake, but I do think the contrary actually if you look at old friends, people you may have met at essential times of your life, like kindergarten, school or even the beginning of college, its much more unlikely those people will just ditch you.
Brutal peasantpill lmao, are you from eastern Europe?

In that case I'm still shit out of luck. I didn't make any real life lasting friends in public school, I was a complete outcast from kindergarten all the way to the end of senior year. Probably the most brutal 13 years of my life. :lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
starting college in a few months, definitely gonna try to avoid this pitfall. hope you crawl out of the hole, but being honest it is sounding rather bleak for you. bummer

Brutal peasantpill lmao, are you from eastern Europe?

In that case I'm still shit out of luck. I didn't make any real life lasting friends in public school, I was a complete outcast from kindergarten all the way to the end of senior year. Probably the most brutal 13 years of my life. :lul::lul::lul:
No, the contrary side actually. I mean money matters a lot, but having no one to share experiences around also sucks.

starting college in a few months, definitely gonna try to avoid this pitfall. hope you crawl out of the hole, but being honest it is sounding rather bleak for you. bummer
Yeah, don't be retarded like I was. Nobody will give a fuck about you since most young males who enter college aren't even fully developed, you probably still have some form of chubby cheeks I would guess, while most girls entering college are already grown woman. but don't feel intimidated, just be social for the first few weeks and from the group you managed to get, expand to other people, its simple.

• +1
Reactions: Venomkore
so... what exactly will you not be able to make?

so... what exactly will you not be able to make?
Having a good solid uni social circle composed of 10 people, good real uni experience and slay Stacy like bitches in the first 3 years of uni.

Everything else is non essential, I couldn't give less of a fuck.

Having a good solid uni social circle composed of 10 people, good real uni experience and slay Stacy like bitches in the first 3 years of uni.

Everything else is non essential, I couldn't give less of a fuck.
if you ever think this way, just be grateful that youre not a manlet khhv pajeet or a NEET wizard :p

if you ever think this way, just be grateful that youre not a manlet khhv pajeet or a NEET wizard :p
I may have not had those things, but I do have good things for now.

I feel grateful to wake up everyday knowing I wasn't born a pajeet.

• JFL